Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    HoA traits look rather boring imo :/
    I assume the interesting stuff comes from the three Azerite slots (Helm, Shoulders, Chest)

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Those are the ones I'd find interesting, though. The UNINTERESTING ones, to me, are the ones kind of made up on the spot with a random reason for joining the faction.
    There are plenty of existing/known races, some with definite ties to the Alliance, such as Furbolgs, that deviate from the "High Fantasy" set, too
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I assume the interesting stuff comes from the three Azerite slots (Helm, Shoulders, Chest)

There are plenty of existing/known races, some with definite ties to the Alliance, such as Furbolgs, that deviate from the "High Fantasy" set, too
    Hmm. I suppose so. Kinda forgot that each piece will be handmade. The early draft looks prettu boring. But high end Raid/M+ traits might be interesting.

Thank god Azerite is bound to your neck and not each item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    So you wanna be a laughing stock, gotcha

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha. You heard ganking is gone in bfa, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    not sure the context but assuming the next persons comment about gnomes and goblins has something to do with vulpera then sorry but YOU are the one being overly sensitive.

thats usually the case. (to use an example)Some bigot says something blatantly bigoted and people tell him he's fucked up and he's like 'why yall sensitive"

Like this is literally a game where a 6 foot tall guy can physically beat down a dragon. there is literally no difference between a goblin and an orc or a gnome and a human other than personality and tailoring costs .

Now if you dont mind i'm going to go fight a 200 foot dragon who will breath fire on me 30 times with my 5'11 human warrior whos wielding a 500 lbs sword longer than he is tall because its a magical high fantasy setting because size doesnt matter (we have toys for when it does)

the only one offended is you
    Even the mere attempt of reading these crappy replies bores me. I don't care about terrible attempts clumsily trying to deflect the fact that you both indeed fit the criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Best guess is that the Night Elves fall back to Timbermaw Hold and hole up around the Mt. Hyjal area. That is fairly well defending against anything except air attack and mole miners. And if Rag and the Legion can't completely burn that place down, the Horde's not going to do any better.
    Far more likely, the elves and Gilneans end up in Stormwind because only one capital matters per faction.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Far more likely, the elves and Gilneans end up in Stormwind because only one capital matters per faction.
    Eh, at least Alliance sometimes has to go to Ironforge. Since MoP, just about the only current-content reasons to go to cities other than Org was Undercity for the Heirloom vendor and her coin quests, and Thunder Bluff for the Highmountain recruitment.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282443/t...ter-and-shaman

HoA traits look rather boring imo :/
    Its almost identical to the level of power/benefit our artifact gives us currently, minus the active skills.

You get an ilvl increase, an utility bonus then a choice of "Gold trait" equivalent bonuses including stat or dmg procs and changes to how primary skills work.

Considering we'll have 3 Azerite armor slots, you'll get at least 3 of these "gold trait" equivalent bonuses which is pretty much on par with the Artifacts. Not sure why anyone would expect anything completely game changing.

Shamans getting bigger radius on crash lightning, more bounces with chain heal, more resources from lava burst and various dot effects added to rotational skills is a nice start. Its a very early version and numbers are complete placeholder but its a decent start and I like the direction so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Its almost identical to the level of power/benefit our artifact gives us currently, minus the active skills.

You get an ilvl increase, an utility bonus then a choice of "Gold trait" equivalent bonuses including stat or dmg procs and changes to how primary skills work.
    The iLvl increase is most likely just a placeholder. It's not even a new effect, it's literally just the +5 iLvl from the Netherlight Crucible.

Also, you've got the order backwards. The iLvl increase is the last option you unlock.

Just had a thought: Aren't we on the day the Xoro cultists are meant to stop their channel on?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a thought: Aren't we on the day the Xoro cultists are meant to stop their channel on?
    Yep. Maybe new Silithis questline, or nothing, wait & see

EU here, when (as in: in how many hours) do you expect the NA realms to be up again after the weekly maintenance?

10+ Year Old Account
    EU here, when (as in: in how many hours) do you expect the NA realms to be up again after the weekly maintenance?
    They've been up for over an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Ashvane, the fat woman that plays rogue with quick revolver draws and rogue-styled vanish smokescreen action, while also even beating Clint Eastwood in a Wild-west themed horseback getaway.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    They've been up for over an hour.
    Hmm. Does that say much? Were previous additions up immediately, or did they become available later in the day?

Everyone should ignore that wowhead article because it says “Lady Ashvane is the final boss, utilizing azerite empowered weaponry and calling upon dark shadowy forces.”

Except that the latest build removed Ashvane from being the final boss. Now it’s a Kraken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Everyone should ignore that wowhead article because it says “Lady Ashvane is the final boss, utilizing azerite empowered weaponry and calling upon dark shadowy forces.”

Except that the latest build removed Ashvane from being the final boss. Now it’s a Kraken.
    RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Nobody thought of it yet >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The writer even replied to that in the comments of the article. The abilities and spells still refer to ashvane for the final boss

Unless Ashvane becomes the Kraken.

She's a minion of Azshara, after all, who might have the ability to "nagafy" even non-Elves.

Do I smell Allied Race potential? Yes I do.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2018-03-06 at 05:01 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Unless Ashvane becomes the Kraken. She's a minion of Azshara, after all.
    We've seen 0 animal or monster bosses just given their basic monster name. Even the one Kraken we've seen was named Ozumat.

Ashvane's going Ursula.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    We've seen 0 animal or monster bosses just given their basic monster name. Even the one Kraken we've seen was named Ozumat.

Ashvane's going Ursula.
    Or Clockwerk.

Unless Ashvane becomes the Kraken.

She's a minion of Azshara, after all, who might have the ability to "nagafy" even non-Elves.

Do I smell Allied Race potential? Yes I do.
    That would actually be really cool.