Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Good ol' fash and fash sympathizer bashing.

- - - Updated - - -

I too remember when they gassed 6 million fascists.
    Commie fanboys like you need a good fucking history lesson apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Poor Nazi's they can't do their Nazi stuff and get oppressed by non-Nazis.
    I'm saying this should stop, stop being a Nazi and let Nazis be Nazis.

Makes sense.
    I bet all the people who fought and killed Nazis during WWII where Nazis as fuck because you kwow they killed people right?

Let's take everything out of context, lets just pretend that being a Nazi is not that bad after all, let's pretend fascism it's just an ideology and we should respect it, Hitler didn't do anything wrong after all. Right?
    White Americans in WW2 were far more racist than the people you call Nazis today.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitheach View Post
    Nazi's should never get a platform nor be allowed to speak. That era is over, its not the 1930's anymore. Nazi's have one place in this world, its the grave.
    No. If you want to silence and kill people that you dont agree with move to North Korea.
    Especially when "nazi" nowadays is often anyone who is not far left.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Encyclopedia HAHAHAHA
    Talk talk talk and no citation still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Poor Nazi's they can't do their Nazi stuff and get oppressed by non-Nazis.
    I'm saying this should stop, stop being a Nazi and let Nazis be Nazis.

Makes sense.
    I bet all the people who fought and killed Nazis during WWII where Nazis as fuck because you kwow they killed people right?

Let's take everything out of context, lets just pretend that being a Nazi is not that bad after all, let's pretend fascism it's just an ideology and we should respect it, Hitler didn't do anything wrong after all. Right?
    Just wondering...are you also calling for commie ban?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't believe you could ever cite an example, but then again you are one of the most dishonest and disingenuous posters here that aren't Endus. So I never expect honesty or a good faith discussion from you about anything.
    Holy pot and kettle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk talk talk and no citation still.
    Nope, and you knew I wasn't going to 3 post ago, because I told you, see what I mean about your memory. I am not going to help you with that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marty096 View Post
    White Americans in WW2 were far more racist than the people you call Nazis today.
    Some times you are forced to fight a war on the opposite side from the one you were wish to be.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2018-03-06 at 11:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitheach View Post
    Nazi's should never get a platform nor be allowed to speak. That era is over, its not the 1930's anymore. Nazi's have one place in this world, its the grave.
    you are a Nazi - Please shut up, and or die.
    I see your point, that was so useful.

Eh no! Invite people who want to kill you to your house for a speech.
    This is why I can't take you seriously. Maybe stick to poll threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Sargon of Akkad is not alt-right. Not even close. And he's DEFINITELY not a white-supremacist.
    I responded to someone else about this and got tired of following this thread because of how many apologists there are in this thread.

However

HOWEVER, I was talking about alt-right = white supremacist. I never mentioned Sargon.

If he's not alt-right, then fan-freakin-tastic. My statement is about the alt-right.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Grats?

Do you disagree that alt-right = white supremacist or were you too eager to get an infraction?

If you wanted to correct me about "Sargon of Akkad" you should have pulled out my first comment. This one is in response to someone claiming alt-right aren't white supremacists.

Inaccurate on several points.

For one, a university not allowing someone to speak in no way infringes on Freedom of Speech (speaking from the US perspective, maybe things work differently in the UK).

Wrong. If it is a private institution not allowing someone to speak does not infringe. However, if it is a public university, that receives federal dollars, it is required to uphold free speech.

I don't believe you could ever cite an example, but then again you are one of the most dishonest and disingenuous posters here that aren't Endus. So I never expect honesty or a good faith discussion from you about anything.

Enjoy worshipping Joseph Stalin comrade. :3

So do you just not get irony or is the that your goal here?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithimas View Post
    Wrong. If it is a private institution not allowing someone to speak does not infringe. However, if it is a public university, that receives federal dollars, it is required to uphold free speech.
    Hm. Interesting. Makes sense, but I've shockingly never heard that argument before.

A little digging suggests its not remotely as simple as this and probably not as simple as I said either.

A public university can restrict who speaks, but it seems they need notably more justification to do so than a private university.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, can someone remind me why violently attacking anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest manner is suddenly a good thing?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Hm. Interesting. Makes sense, but I've shockingly never heard that argument before.

A little digging suggests its not remotely as simple as this and probably not as simple as I said either.

A public university can restrict who speaks, but it seems they need notably more justification to do so than a private university.
    Public Universities have been sued multiple times over the past couple of years because they tried to deny speakers. They lost every time.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

From what I've seen recently any public university who has tried to dodge a speaker has been threatened with a lawsuit. Also, from the ACLU regarding free speech on public institutions. https://www.aclu.org/other/speech-campus

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I responded to someone else about this and got tired of following this thread because of how many apologists there are in this thread.

However

HOWEVER, I was talking about alt-right = white supremacist. I never mentioned Sargon.

If he's not alt-right, then fan-freakin-tastic. My statement is about the alt-right.
    Sure. I get that. I was simply referring to this specific incident in London with Antifa attacking the speaker in question. It wasn't an alt-right thing. And if that wasn't what you were referring to... no worries.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, and you knew I wasn't going to 3 post ago, because I told you, see what I mean about your memory. I am not going to help you with that.
    So you have nothing, I guess my comments about your pro-pedophilia posts gets to be legit. Such a worthless poster you are.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2018-03-08 at 06:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Some more antifa "heroism" and doses of typical antifa "if you can't debate them, assault them"
    Lrn2identify your group.

Those are anarchists.