As long as azerite doesnt have the awfully dull +1% dmg to ability traits im satisfied. Hate that filler shit with passion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The return of dungeon boss mounts!

Sharkbait was Skycap'n Kragg's faithful companion for many years, where they patrolled the skies of Freehold. Sharkbait though, is a fickle friend as he goes wherever the crackers are.
    YARRR

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    As long as azerite doesnt have the awfully dull +1% dmg to ability traits im satisfied. Hate that filler shit with passion.
    Arrowstorm - Increases the damage of Aimed Shot by 77 and has a 4% chance to reset the cooldown of your Rapid Fire.

That’s one for hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Isn't it more like they're locking a revamp of Major Glyphs behind a grind, and trying to rebrand Artefact Power as being something important and worth farming?
    I'd like my class to function properly and not be a watered down mess from the start, not a year into the expansion.
    In the case of AP they can keep their grind, I'll happily go back to the WoD days.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Sorry if I belabored the point, just really wanted to make it as simple as possible for everyone who takes a look at it.
    Wouldn't the whole legendary/Heart system we have now throw that off completely, though, with how different combinations can alter your abilities in ways the devs might not anticipate? (For example, lowered cooldown on an ability that can then change your rotation and might even become the best thing to press at all times)
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    The return of dungeon boss mounts!

Sharkbait was Skycap'n Kragg's faithful companion for many years, where they patrolled the skies of Freehold. Sharkbait though, is a fickle friend as he goes wherever the crackers are.
    YARRR

- - - Updated - - -

Arrowstorm - Increases the damage of Aimed Shot by 77 and has a 4% chance to reset the cooldown of your Rapid Fire.

That’s one for hunter.
    Its combined with chance of CD reset. Its fine in that case, but if it wasonly + dmg.... Ughh.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I'm a liar who likes rewriting other people's post and treating it like a quote!
    You don't say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat WC3 crew though. Gazlow, Rokhan & Rexxar.

Lul, Keeshan is NOT a good replacement for Rexxar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You don't say.
    Tbf I like ironic 'humour', especially if it's delivered with a load of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Dat WC3 crew though. Gazlow, Rokhan & Rexxar.
    I was thinking the same thing, only missing Chen.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

7+ Year Old Account
    no Zandalari dino/cat form? guess i sleep now

10+ Year Old Account
    "Slice and Dice Name changed from "Cannonball Barrage" to "Slice and Dice". Row 6, Column 2. Spell: Cannonball Barrage Slice and Dice. Replaces: Roll the Bones"

Good riddance, or not ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Lul, Keeshan is NOT a good replacement for Rexxar.
    That's because most Alliance WCIII characters aren't around or just not used(Tyrande and Malfurion). Jaina's here obviously
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    New build!

Yay new build! I hope we see Male Mag'har customization options in this one, plus the Heritage Armor (talking mostly for Wowhead)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no Zandalari dino/cat form? guess i sleep now
    You sleep too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You sleep too soon.

The fuck is that thing?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You sleep too soon.

holy fuck

me like

It's.. something. I bet it'll look better animated. That pose is really odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black color the best.

Can't wait to seem with movement.