Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I like this new direction Blizzard seems to take with 8.0 Ret... Not much communication - but this time they really seem to listen...

<3 Selfless Healer.

Now they just need to give us Movement back (Like LAoTL or SoL) and ill be a very happy Ret.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    That would go against blizzards design philosophy for Ret which is "move slow, hit hard".
    10 or 15% passive shouldn't be that ground breaking. I understand what you mean though. I just wish they'd actually follow through with that design better but so far things are looking decent in alpha.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Inq cannot work for leveling. For it to work you need to spend those 45 seconds in combat. Questing and leveling has frequent small downtime windows.
    Yeah, maybe not open world questing but possibly dungeons while levelling? Dunno. I can see it scaling horribly at max level when we get good gear, so can't really think of any other time we'd use it. I guess you could see everyone going DP for levelling and then maybe swap to Crusade for raiding, depending on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    Oh look. Selfless Healer is back, in all its glory, and it replaces Judgment of Light in the talent tree. LMAO. It's like they actually listen.
    Well.. less than 1/3 its glory actually. Better than Judgment of Light as a talent though.

Now all we need it long arm of the law and im a happy ret!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Now all we need it long arm of the law and im a happy ret!
    If they add anything that adds any mobility that we can control that will be a plus lol.

Oh did anyone else notice that Judgment itself still has the old mastery effect? It's only like 10% though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    That would go against blizzards design philosophy for Ret which is "move slow, hit hard".
    "hit hard"... lel
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Inq cannot work for leveling. For it to work you need to spend those 45 seconds in combat. Questing and leveling has frequent small downtime windows.
    Use judgement pop a 1hp 15 sec inquisition kill mobs during those 15 seconds would actually work pretty well for leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    "hit hard"... lel
    Agreed, but hey it's their design philosophy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Selfless healer is great. The numbers still need a bit tuning but it's a good start!

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Oh did anyone else notice that Judgment itself still has the old mastery effect? It's only like 10% though.
    Thats only for the first spender.

I think they should rename Execution Sentence to Exorcism. Also hoping we get some better animations along the way.

Did they happen to give Ret any new animations yet?

I mean, not only is it odd that Crusade/Avenging Wrath use the same animation to me, but the wings are possibly among the worst animations in game now in my opinion.
    They just look awful, and the fact that the glyph to give you "unique" ones just takes the normal ones, mirrors them upside down, and shrinks them a bit.

Along with Hammer of Wrath coming back, does it have a different animation since chucking a hammer kinda became Judgements thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Did they happen to give Ret any new animations yet?

I mean, not only is it odd that Crusade/Avenging Wrath use the same animation to me, but the wings are possibly among the worst animations in game now in my opinion.
    They just look awful, and the fact that the glyph to give you "unique" ones just takes the normal ones, mirrors them upside down, and shrinks them a bit.

Along with Hammer of Wrath coming back, does it have a different animation since chucking a hammer kinda became Judgements thing?
    Holy did receive new one, at least.
    No news regarding ret, as for now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see a Hammer of Wrath animation similar to Thor throwing his hammer in the Avengers movies, with a cool return animation, but instead of the small hammer, its a giant 2h mace like Maraads (RIP in piece) mace from the cinematic.

Make it bigger is what I'm saying, capiche?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

The new Zeal effect looks interesting honestly o.o auto attack speed? I mean, not sure what they are attempting but its different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    The new Zeal effect looks interesting honestly o.o auto attack speed? I mean, not sure what they are attempting but its different.
    We have no use from IAS at all.
    There are no AoW procs to benefit from, and our AA damage is next to nothing.
    So far I can not grasp the point of this change.
    Reminds me of something similar they tried to implement , iirc, somewhere around WOTLK only to scrap it altogether.

The new talent sucks ass. They should give us Cleave talents since we are going to be complete garbage at that in BfA.

Well, they are cutting down cleaving capabilities as far as it seems overall.
    Arms cleaving loses literally 1/3 of its power and becomes tied to a cd, for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    The new talent sucks ass. They should give us Cleave talents since we are going to be complete garbage at that in BfA.
    Might be a decent talent depending on how it interacts with trinkets and the bow talent further down the tree.
    Might even be decent without that if autoattacs ends up being a large part of our total damage

Deleted
    Instead of adding baseline skills to make class more intereseting/flexible they are removing abilities and forcing us to chose between them in talents?

Retribution
    Divine Storm Unleashes a whirl of divine energy, dealing [ 50% [ 45% of Attack Power ] Holy damage to all nearby enemies. Paladin - Retribution Spec. 3 Holy Power. Instant.
    From that I understand that Divine Storm will now be a talent..? Unless I'm mistaken that sucks balls.

Execution sentence talent never chosen forgot it even exist
    Inquisition talent
    HoW talent doing wet noodle dmg
    Wake of Ashes talent
    Blinding Light talent

Those are all abilities we had baseline in MoP! and didnt have to choose between or worrying they are not optimal. Or maybe they just want us to have 3 buttons and go LFR. Otherwise we might get overwhelmed by complexicity of the spec lul.