10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Show us?

Also I refined my strategy: I think the best way to climb is to duo, one of you Winston/DvA the other DPS.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/ov...t-real/21021/5

I'm honestly going to uninstall this game if Sombra isnt dialed back a bit. It's just fucking horrible game now

10+ Year Old Account
    "Your recent behavior is not in line with how most players act. You have been reported for griefing and further reports may result in suspension."

yeah well most players don't knock everything the fuck away from you before you can turn around for a dragonblade slash so you can suck my dick

and that's a crash course on how to get someone to throw a game. you just fucked yourself out of an easy 4k+ and an easy win, is there any reason why I shouldn't believe that this match is a waste of my time? you literally have to have an IQ of 40 to have done some stupid ass shit like that

i have never been fucked so hard in my entire life by someone that is supposed to be on my team trying to win a game

It's like all people in this game do is piss me off anymore.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I'm honestly going to uninstall this game if Sombra isnt dialed back a bit. It's just fucking horrible game now
    I had one hack me so fast as winston that on my screen I already started jumping into the air and was grounded. In the kill feed they obviously hacked me before I could 'press it on their screen' which is retarded. If the hack is so fast that 40ms ping is too much, the ability triggers too quickly.
    BAD WOLF

pressed ult with rein and before my hammer hit the ground I got hacked and my ult was wasted
    don't know if intended or not

- - - Updated - - -

If you mean that it's just stuck and you cant click any buttons etc then yeah, I've been having quite a lot of those lately. Mostly when I start up the game but also got one mid game last night. It's getting quite annoying
    exactly this and I didn't download or update anything at all (only some pdf files from university or work) in the last few days

I get a feeling that some "leaver" in comp have the same issue like it was with me I didnt want to leave but had to because I couldn't do sth except heaing the game started -.-

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    pressed ult with rein and before my hammer hit the ground I got hacked and my ult was wasted
    don't know if intended or not
    Intended. Same when you press Lucio's Q but get flashbanged before you hit the ground, cancelling it and consuming your ult charge.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I had one hack me so fast as winston that on my screen I already started jumping into the air and was grounded. In the kill feed they obviously hacked me before I could 'press it on their screen' which is retarded. If the hack is so fast that 40ms ping is too much, the ability triggers too quickly.
    rofl i would have paid to see that shit, that's even worse than deactivating deflect

like... i dont care if it stops you from using an ability but its pretty fucked up if you already successfully used it and it breaks because hacked what the actual fuck lol
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-03-07 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Intended. Same when you press Lucio's Q but get flashbanged before you hit the ground, cancelling it and consuming your ult charge.
    I mean the hack is faster than my ult: I pressed q (no enemies in sight I just predicted then someone will come around the corner) suddenly a wild sombra appeared (exactly where I thought somone will come, she didnt reveal from stealth) and hacked me beofre my ult goes off
    is that really intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    so i just win a game where two people on my team openly admitted to being smurfs

is there any reason not to be a hacker in overwatch? because i am starting to think there isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    so i just win a game where two people on my team openly admitted to being smurfs

is there any reason not to be a hacker in overwatch? because i am starting to think there isn't
    Smurf doesn't mean hacker though.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Smurf doesn't mean hacker though.
    fuckin might as well be if they are a master player in silver games and i have to lose the game to them when i forced them off genji to play tracer and every player in all my games is a goddamn smurf what the fuck is the point of a skill rating system

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    fuckin might as well be if they are a master player in silver games and i have to lose the game to them when i forced them off genji to play tracer and every player in all my games is a goddamn smurf what the fuck is the point of a skill rating system
    I do agree. I seem to be running into either hackers or a ton of smurfs. I just played against an 89 widow in 3v3 who was getting hook picks left and right.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I mean the hack is faster than my ult: I pressed q (no enemies in sight I just predicted then someone will come around the corner) suddenly a wild sombra appeared (exactly where I thought somone will come, she didnt reveal from stealth) and hacked me beofre my ult goes off
    is that really intended?
    I don't have sombra new cast time in mind, nor Earthshatter's. You said she didn't reveal from stealth so I suppose she wasn't stealthed ? OW favors the shooter, such situations can happen. A video could have helped understanding what happened.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

is that really intended?
    You have to keep in mind lag, on her screen it played out differently. The internet is an amazing fucking thing in that it can run fast enough that 12 people from all over the country can get a nearly simultaneous experience in a video game but nothing is fast enough to make it perfect. In reality she rounded that corner long before you pressed ult.

Its still fucking phenomenal how fast the internet can be.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    can we please delete moira from the game? "i have all golds"

BITCH U HAVE ALL GOLDS CUZ YOU AINT BEEN HEALING FOR THE LAST 3MIN

LIKE LOL WHY THE FUCK DO U EVEN HAVE 12k+ DAMAGE AS MOIRA? fuck this game dude, i am about to uninstall it and 1v1 some of these people IRL so hard the only respawn they're gonna get is in the next life

- - - Updated - - -

finally got out of the bullshit conundrum and grinded up 300 sr tonight. hopin to finish this shit off finally

If Sombra is triggering you play Winston and sit on her face.

10+ Year Old Account
    i haven't had to swap tracer on her yet but its kinda crazy how she shoots reaper in the chest and is getting headshots =| i almost think its a little too strong

shit this game want me promoted like yesterday.... gave me like 40 sr for winning 1 game, 35 more sr to go. maybe this broke ass piece of shit matchmaking system is finally realizing how good i am lol

Actually winston is really easy for Sombra, just hack him and stay out of his guns range and Sombra can easily kill him...because on top of all the buffs they reduced the spray from her gun. Winston cant catch up to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually winston is really easy for Sombra, just hack him and stay out of his guns range and Sombra can easily kill him...because on top of all the buffs they reduced the spray from her gun. Winston cant catch up to you
    All this shit about Tanks being out on their own. Like, literally the heroes least likely to be engaged 1v1.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyhow, my Kittykrakens arrived yesterday, amazed by the improvement in sound over my old Turtle Beach 'phones (although I shouldn't be when they cost 2x as much); could pinpoint just about every sound which made my Defence Matrix use much more efficient, actually saw a damage blocked card with D.Va for the first time in months.

Having 0 problems keeping Sombra from getting hacks out on winston and soldier.