Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Due to new text, i recend my Saurfang is a traitor statement
    Wasn't a logical statement to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Wasn't a logical statement to begin with
    You don’t usually demand to see an enemy leader unless to plan to change side
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    You don’t usually demand to see an enemy leader unless to plan to change side
    There are also other reasons. To talk philosophies/politics, discuss peace. Trying to ensure the best outcome of your people.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Also what about this totem?
    Good for the Ogres?
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...fury-totem.jpg
    They look pretty sweet.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Imo that’s different because Mage does have a Fire spec. Paladins do not have a Void spec. Same way warriors don’t have a caster set.
    Yup you're right.

But anyway, I don't think the raid-theme should be a limit. I mean, Priest or Rogue T21 doesn't look Demon-y at all. You could state that they use some kind of Titan influence for the Priest but the Rogue is kinda lost in there, but it is still awesome.

So they could perfectly make a T22/23/24 Pal Set without Void influence but keeping a "Paladin" aspect. You could even have a Paladin Light-based set with a few Void-based elements (tentacles, shadows, who cares) kept under Light's power on the set itself. Like the Priest ToS sets which have a "light" color palette.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Drink Hellscream claim your...water.

I spat mine, thanks for that.

[...] and Voss, to Shandris and Valorana or Belmont preferably, or whoever else.
    Selective quote confirms Shandris being killed and raised as a Dark Ranger :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Lmao I can't. They made the fel cup into shaman totems. They're cute, but I laughed at the irony
    It's rather an orc-style cup/drinking horn, however, you might argue this was first used for the "Everything" cinematic, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Hm, in BfA we'll be getting only 4 set designs per raid, 1 for each armour type
    Tbh, that one line in your source says next to nothing about the total number of raid looks per armor type in BfA. Or we could get "seasons" of Challenge/M+ gear etc.
    I'd wait for datamining.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Why don't they improve dung gear then? o_O
    Honest question, did we even see dungeon gear yet? But they could implement something similar to Legion's raid sets: Normal/Heroic are regular style, while Mythic/+ gets something with more detail (M0 obviously gets trivial quickly, too, but M+ isn't really farmable for specific items - could drop some currency though, to eventually purchase Ensembles)

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Alliance starting their Zandalar questline in Vol'dun... Hmpf, that's the first time I actually had a serious thought about Vulpera going to Alliance... in case the Horde doesn't help them enough against the Sethrak, or tries to use them as shock troops in a proxy war...
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2018-03-07 at 08:22 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Considering how many bad armor sets some classes have had in the past I wouldn't stress about the number of sets. I would rather take 4 sets that look good in detail and style rather than 12 half assed sets with maybe 1 or 2 actually looking good.

PS We also get 3 tiers of sets per armor type per faction via Warfronts (which are PvE content)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    That totem.... I've seen that before....

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Alliance starting their Zandalar questline in Vol'dun... Hmpf, that's the first time I actually had a serious thought about Vulpera going to Alliance... in case the Horde doesn't help them enough against the Sethrak, or tries to use them as shock troops in a proxy war...
    I could definitely see this happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I was right. A saber-tooth dinosaur.
    Who would've thought

That cat form is sick.

Upright orcs are sick.

Blizzard take my money already.

Btw did Vol'dun open up?
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2018-03-07 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Idk why wowhead hasn't found these yet but some other person datamined these hairstyles and beards for the mag'har from the last build https://twitter.com/handclaw/status/970419162911858688 , so they do get new hair styles and beards idk why wowhead showed the original orc beards/hairs in their post today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXefD1VXcAg3pkh.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXefEJJXkAUxjEz.jpg
    Fourth hairstyle + first or third beard would look pretty great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Also what about this totem?
    Good for the Ogres?
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...fury-totem.jpg
    maghar totensi think

would be nice if ogres, but i doubt

- - - Updated - - -

well well, there is sethrak in vol'dun too

if the vulpera go to alliance will be just to stop their cry, cause it didn't make sense.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-07 at 10:38 AM.

Are the xorothians still casting?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Drink Hellscream claim your...water.

Quick comparison with Draenei totems....yeeeee....

Hope Blizzard will update old totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hope Blizzard will update old totems.
    They pretty much have to.

Maybe blizzard will give the dark irons something cool? Like shaman totems that drill out of the ground instead of the normal placement animation?

PS We also get 3 tiers of sets per armor type per faction via Warfronts (which are PvE content)
    And they already suffer from this "no class specific sets" theme - Some of these sets simply don't work on some classes. Horde Warfront cloth on Warlock? Great. Horde Warfront cloth on Priest? Not so much.

Can't wait to see Demon Hunters and Death Knights buried beneath troll armor sets, because the raid theme is apparently more fitting for a set than a class theme.

This is exactly what they intended, though. Going away from the need to design a class-based set for every raid, and instead based on the location. If you prefer something that just screams "Paladin/DK/DH", then transmog