Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like any of these forms. Too bad other people are peeing their pants in excitement though. That means there will be a shit ton of druids next expansion. One of the things that drew me into being a feral druid was the fact that it was somewhat unpopular.

And I hope they won't start messing with other established forms, like tauren ones.
    Don't look at me like that! That thing made a move at me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    Which they can also get? What are you trying to prove exactly? The old races are still stuck with bears and cats and fat chickens. The countless threads of Druids BEGGING for race specific forms and for Moonkin form to be replaced through the years only to be met with this horse doo doo all because they're trying to sell race/faction changes. All respect for Blizzard lost in my books.
    I realy don’t understand why you are angry. If you like the forms play Zandalari if you don’t like the forms don’t play zandalari. If your issue is you don’t want to PAY to race change you have 2 options

1) Level a new character when they come out
    2) Use the remaining content drought to farm gold. It should cost you around 500k (assuming eu prices here)

Accusing a company of doing things to make money is just retarded. Of course they want to make money they are a business. There are ways around it though that can end up costing you nothing.

Also if they ONLY made these new druid forms for money and not just because Zandalari are fucking awesome in every way then they would have done something awesome with highmountain tauren druids too. Instead they got baseline models too with just some fancy horns.

Yes they do think of the financial gains however NO that’s mot the only reason the zandalari forms are what they are.

Honestly i do not like these dinosaurs appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by khair View Post
    Don't like any of these forms. Too bad other people are peeing their pants in excitement though. That means there will be a shit ton of druids next expansion. One of the things that drew me into being a feral druid was the fact that it was somewhat unpopular.

And I hope they won't start messing with other established forms, like tauren ones.
    I mean picking something because it's unpopular is kind of stupid. Feral spoke to me as a class concept and I stuck with it in spite of the BS early feral had to deal with. Couldn't give a shit if it was most popular or least. And yeah there might be a surge at the start, or even an uptick of ults, but unless druid is also stupid OP there's probably not ging to be any kind of major demographic shift.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think they are very safe player models. Nothing extravagant or frilly. Both the guardian and feral form just exist as T poses right now and I'm more interested to see all their animations in action to get the full impression..

I will say though... the balance form is fucking awesome

Deleted
    I think they look garbage but I'm glad others like them, and I do wish other Allied races had this much effort put into them

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I think they look garbage but I'm glad others like them, and I do wish other Allied races had this much effort put into them
    Indeed. No idea why they favour horde so much. Maybe because it is cool to be ugly or something.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Indeed. No idea why they favour horde so much. Maybe because it is cool to be ugly or something.
    I don't necessarily think Blizzard favours Horde but there's definitely more room to be creative with their races.

And it definitely shows, Zandalari seem like such a labor of love from Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cat form is growing on me.. the other forms are really good imo. Looking forward to playing it!

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked the travel forms and bear form, but not a fan of the 'moonkin' and cat forms but I'll have to see then animated and in action to form a final opinion. I'm happy to see that blizzard is finally giving horde some attention this expansion, now let's hope we get some decent faction leaders out of this.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted
    Quickly done on my phone but i am not sorry since it had to be done and it's exactly how i feel

While I love my Tauren Druid and it's druid forms - and I'm not a big fan of the dinosaur themed forms - I can't help but to be impressed at the work and to the fact that they are unique.

The entire thing makes me look forward, even more, to further additions in the Allied Races department.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Like why play anything else? They HAVE to update the others. Or why play anything but Zandalari Troll Druids.
    Because not everyone agrees ant taste is subjective. I do not like any of the new forms and will stick to my Tauren.

Am I the only one that doesn't like them? I mean, I understand people do. But I just so much prefer the original ones over these.

They look pretty cool, but I'd want to go back after a few weeks to the others.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can already hear the stampede of people flocking to Zandalari...
    Here's to hoping the other druid races get some TLC, including Highmountain Tauren... you know, one of the new Allied Races that is literally just a Tauren with slightly different antlers and tattoos that spend the bulk of their time hidden under armor...

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Quickly done on my phone but i am not sorry since it had to be done and it's exactly how i feel

Hahahaha my thoughts exactly

Feral druid is one of my alts and it will be faction changed from night elf to Zandalari troll. so would my Human Warrior alt.

My main is and always will be Ret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I mean picking something because it's unpopular is kind of stupid.
    Why? Imagine a game where 99% of population is playing two classes and the rest, say 8 other classes are populated by the remaining 1% of players. I would consider it more appealing to play one of those unopular classes. For me when the choice was between feral and rogue, yeah, one of the factors was the specs popularity. Don't be ignorant enough not to recognize this as a reasonable factor for a class choice just becuase you are not wired that way.
    Don't look at me like that! That thing made a move at me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't like them? I mean, I understand people do. But I just so much prefer the original ones over these.

They look pretty cool, but I'd want to go back after a few weeks to the others.
    I really don’t like any of the new zandalari forms. Which is a shame because I do like the idea of a non-hunchbacked troll druid. I might change to zandalari if the new forms aren’t mandatory but that will most likely not be the case.

They are cool because they are new. But I would grow tired of them quickly except the moonkin one.