Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Best looking Zandalari form yet but why do they gotta give em all 50 foot fucking tusks?
    My sentiment exactly. How the hell would the catform even eat with those?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Yup, making a Zandalari Druid. That thing is fucking awesome looking.

Are there going to be artifact skins for these guys or are they getting skipped?

why should there be extra skins if we get rid of our artifacts in the end of this expansion?
    are there any deathknight t1-t6 sets ? no of course not

We get it Blizzard, all druids should be Zandalari.

Deleted
    The Orcs don't look right :/ they can touch their knees whilst standing up right xD

Kind of at whits end here - both horde allied races are so much further along then Alliance (considering we still don't know our fourth)

Like would it really kill them to just make the DI Mount? Horde totems are getting love every where!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spaze View Post
    why should there be extra skins if we get rid of our artifacts in the end of this expansion?
    are there any deathknight t1-t6 sets ? no of course not
    Probably wouldn't, just wondering but also
    New Class =/= New class combo

Rexxar will be a follower? Yeah, just one step away from having Orc-Jesus at our feet praying to us.
    Seriously, Rexxar was one of the few chars left where I thought they could become a big player in an expansion. He is so wasted as a follower. I don't know what Blizz wants to do in the future. The bad guys are dead and the good guys are degraded to followers. Invasion from an alternate universe or emerald dream due to azarite or deathwing junior?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    More hair styles and colours wont solve this. The ability to change the size and "fitness" of the characters could help, but I don't think it will ever happen in WoW.
    Sorry
    Once again I fail to clarify what I actually meant.

I'm not complaining about a lack of character diversity in wow. Transmog already solved 80% of this issue. I remember during TBC and WOTLK most people would wear the same easy to obtain armour (World of Warcraft: Attack of the clones). I can already have a unique look on my server to differentiate myself from other players.

What I was actually trying to say, is the lackluster options in the character creation menu. Some races (female Tauren for example) have next to no customization options. New Hairstyles and faces won't contribute anything to player distinction, but for a lot of players, this can make the difference of playing a race or not.

As for size and fitness:
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. Upright orcs, advanced physics and armor that isn't just bodypaint seemed to be something impossible a few years ago.

Im curious what will Alliance get. Because right it was pretty much Horde, horde, horde, horde, some kultiras shit, horde, horde, dark dwarfs with fire eyes, horde horde..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    My sentiment exactly. How the hell would the catform even eat with those?
    Shift out of the form, obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

They should stop calling it Bear and Cat form since they stray way from the original Druid design. They look awesone, though
    Last edited by Zhira; 2018-03-07 at 11:05 AM. Reason: typo

I'm in the minority, I don't like any of the new models, not even the current stuff, think I'll look into model editing.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Probably wouldn't, just wondering but also
    New Class =/= New class combo
    Yes that's right, and which of these is the more important addition to the game?

Did you guess new class combo? You were wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

And that cat form looks horrible. Why do people like it, other than "ooh new and shiny"?

Well that "cat" form is an abomination. Half Lizard, half dog. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    because they realised just how fucked mages are without the legendary item effects from legion so making them 'baseline' talents is the only way forward, and to be honest conflag was a boring talent anyway, it's just more damage for the sake of more damage it doesn't change gameplay or change spells at all.

- - - Updated - - -

absolutely fuck all, lets be honest, this is the expansion blizz goes full retard and gives the horde everything decent.
    Ok.

Tell me the total list of new allied races and their classes that the Alliance is getting.

Go.

(you can't. So stop acting like you can predict the future)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Lets be realistic here, even if they have big plans for Alliance content, at this current rate and their complete focus on every little detail for the Horde, there's no way they'll have time to make it even remotely fair for the Alliance. It'll be Cata 2.0. at this rate.
    Not to be snarky and douchey, but I don't think you have psychic future prediction powers.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Where do dinosaurs, outside of dinomancers, fit into Zandalari (serious question)?

I think of zul-gurub and would think that their druid forms would be -> Bat (flying), Panther (feral), Raptor (Travel), Snake (Aquatic), War-bear, or even Spider (guardian).

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Rexxar will be a follower? Yeah, just one step away from having Orc-Jesus at our feet praying to us.
    Seriously, Rexxar was one of the few chars left where I thought they could become a big player in an expansion. He is so wasted as a follower. I don't know what Blizz wants to do in the future. The bad guys are dead and the good guys are degraded to followers. Invasion from an alternate universe or emerald dream due to azarite or deathwing junior?

Rexxar is already a follower for hunters. Sorry.
    Oh aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yes that's right, and which of these is the more important addition to the game?

Did you guess new class combo? You were wrong.
    That actually doesn't have anything to do with what I was talking about
    New class doesn't progress through old raids and doesn't need old raid sets. Most likely any new class will also be hero class and will start atleast at 110+ from here on to avoid making a class hall for them in Legion(which would be a huge undertaking and breaks the lore)

A new class combo that has to go through Legion to progress, would get artifacts... it's the most integral part of the expansion, so would they be able to unlock unique skins? That's all up to the developer if it's worth it or not.

And that cat form looks horrible. Why do people like it, other than "ooh new and shiny"?
    You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how shitty it is...

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they really need to dial down the size of the tusks.

Like...

We get it. They're Trolls.

Upright... and arguably, sexier.

A significant portion of WoW female fanbase (and some of the male fanbase) will likely be quite pleased by this change to orcs.