Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Honestly 99% of the xmogs on this thread are ugly as fuck. Yours is the only nice one. can you provide a link plz?
    *Ironically praises one of the most basic and thoughtlessly put together sets for this thread*

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora View Post
    Just did a race change, from Panda to Tauren. I'm one of those players which rather look good than having good gear. Well both is even better, love transmogging <3
    Panda just didn't feel great while speaking about looks. Especially shoulders looks so small compared to its body..

So now i'm this bigass Tauren, I love it. Just got myself a fistweapon from trash in Mount Hyjal. It's a pity you can't transmog sword/axes/maces into fistweapons, otherwise this would be a great set for Fury SMF. Now I'm just showing off in main cities...

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3;110828:6+0:0

What an ugly xmog man. get the hell out of this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of full sets and absolute laziness/unoriginality on here disgust me.

Here's my dorf warrior. Took over a month to get both the shoulders and then the heroic gloves from Bronjahm in Forge of Souls. God that was fucking awful.

"The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Where is your xmog? Otherwise you first.

Id love to see more alliance transmogs.

ROFL, just checked your profile and you don't provide anything of value. Won't lose anything by putting you on the ignore list.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

I think the play is gonna be tusks of mannoroth with the mag'har heritage armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfarr View Post
    My latest look.

Really cool mog! I like the dirty stonecoloured look alot! Fits the dwarf physique well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post

How dare someone have fun differently than you? Only the fun you approve of is acceptable, after all. Dressing up your fantasy character in a video game is serious fucking business and don't you forget it!
    Never been happier to ignore before.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Where is your xmog? Otherwise you first.
    I don't need to make a warrior to see that your xmog is hella ugly. What a stupid logic you have. gtfo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    ROFL, just checked your profile and you don't provide anything of value. Won't lose anything by putting you on the ignore list.
    I care so much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phabulous View Post
    How dare someone have fun differently than you? Only the fun you approve of is acceptable, after all. Dressing up your fantasy character in a video game is serious fucking business and don't you forget it!
    Never been happier to ignore before.
    how many genders are there?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    It's literally a full set lol, you're not insulting him you're insulting blizzard
    So if someone wears ugly clothes from Gucci and I call it. Then im not insulting the person's taste, im just insulting Gucci after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I mean it's pretty damn stupid so call someone wearing a fullset a bad transmog because they didn't design it, also, Warrior tier 5 is amazing.
    how many genders are there?

Hear me roar!
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2018-03-07 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Dynazty_-_Roar of the underdog

7+ Year Old Account
    don't be boastful about other people mogs lol, different people like different things.

just because you put a lot of different pieces with the same color scheme don't mean yours is original either
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-07 at 10:50 AM.

Here's my dorf warrior. Took over a month to get both the shoulders and then the heroic gloves from Bronjahm in Forge of Souls. God that was fucking awful.
    Beautiful. You're doing Ironforge proud, son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf master race
    Last edited by kraid; 2018-03-07 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    don't be boastful about other people mogs lol, different people like different things.

just because you put a lot of different pieces with the same color scheme don't mean yours is original either
    I guess my opinion was too harshly written, but there are literally thousands of different items in the game and you'd be surprised how well different items from different expansions can fit together and create a completely unique transmog for your character, I don't think I've ever seen people even use the plate shoulders from the 3 chain-dungeons near ICC combined with other set pieces, and maybe if people would put in more effort to create a unique mog (instead of running 2 old content raids a month and spending only 1 minute at the transmog guy) I wouldn't be upset. But imo using a complete full set as transmog... eh, you might as well not transmog at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Dwarf master race
    Damn right.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    Not happy with the belt or feet but the best I can do with the items I have until I get the full set. Any suggestions? (would use the t20 belt but it hides the lower half of the tabard)