Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    When looking at race/class combos, Blizzard does always want equal quantity on Horde and Alliance. But I still think Dark Irons will come with Draenor Orcs, not Zandalari. If that’s true, then Draenor Orcs need an equal amount of classes as Dark Irons. Not Zandalari.

So Dark Irons would get: Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Paladin, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue at minimum. Probably Priest, Death Knight (because it was datamined).

So to get Draenor Orcs an equal amount: Warrior, Mage, Warlock (ik this almost doesn’t make sense), Shaman, Hunter, Rogue. And to get 2 more, Monk and Priest.
    Dark Irons were already confirmed as 8.0 Allied Race on Blizzcon.

If they aren't then it looks really bleak on Alliance since there has not been any additional Allied Race work done for them for 8.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Death Knight is doubtful for Dark Iron, regardless of how much lore sense it makes. Blizz has showed no intention of ever wanting to touch the DK leveling experience again.
    It just needs a updated story is all, I feel Allied races broke the flow again.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

If they aren't then it looks really bleak on Alliance since there has not been any additional Allied Race work done for them for 8.0.
    If we believe there are 4 allied races releasing in 8.0, 3/4 of them being almost finished six~ months before released isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    It just needs a updated story is all, I feel Allied races broke the flow again.
    How so? I'm currently helping Prince Anduin on Pandaria, much after King Anduin had welcomed me to Alliance :E

- - - Updated - - -

If we believe there are 4 allied races releasing in 8.0, 3/4 of them being almost finished six~ months before released isn't bad.
    Where does that 4 come from?

Where does that 4 come from?
    Dark Iron, Mag'har, Kul Tirans, Zandalari.

Zandalari just need animations for feral, Dark Iron just need their mount. Kul Tirans are currently the ones with the least customization.

7+ Year Old Account
    Totems are used for temporary buffs and are drowned into other visual noise during fight. Nobody has the time to pay that much attention to them.
    People don't pay much attention to prairie dogs and frogs, and yet we have a big update of their models. Blizz been gradually updating stuff so why not the obviously outdated totems, especially when the new ones look so crisp.

My theory is this: there is not a single thing that Blizzard has said that Draenor Orcs actually will come after Zandalari. It’s just assumed because they were announced last. I think they will come first.

I think though that Dark Irons and Draenor Orcs will be added in the pre-patch or a mini patch before then.

There’s definitely a couple in game things that hint at this too. In Zuldazar the Horde fights Dark Irons who say “For the Alliance.” There’s a very likely AU Thunderlord Orc in Zuldazar. And the Alliance has Rangari which as far as we know are only an AU thing. Which implies that the AU factions have crossed over.
    Last edited by Ningjinq; 2018-03-07 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    People don't pay much attention to prairie dogs and frogs, and yet we have a big update of their models. Blizz been gradually updating stuff so why not the obviously outdated totems, especially when the new ones look so crisp.
    Exactly.

It's the little details that create a complete experience. No matter how some might dislike it, this game is in dire need of visual updates to everything from ground foliage to racial mounts and trees.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Maybe, but I'm not entirely convinced these orcs will be AU.
    Jokes are jokes, after all.
    of course the orcs will be AU, go to outland and try to find any other orc who is not brown

Dark Iron, Mag'har, Kul Tirans, Zandalari.

Zandalari just need animations for feral, Dark Iron just need their mount. Kul Tirans are currently the ones with the least customization.
    Nothing about Kul Tirans suggest they could be playable race. That's just wishful thinking.

They have about as much customization as Vrykul and other NPC races.

Nothing about Kul Tirans suggest they could be playable race. That's just wishful thinking.

There needs to be something added to the Alliance to give the same amount of races as the Horde. And Kul Tirans just make a ton of sense from a couple of different standpoints. Unique enough models and would mirror the Horde getting Zandalari.

They are also missing 90% of their animations.

They are clearly unfinished. Unless you're implying that Alliance is not getting another race, they are the most likely choice.

There needs to be something added to the Alliance to give the same amount of races as the Horde. And Kul Tirans just make a ton of sense from a couple of different standpoints. Unique enough models and would mirror the Horde getting Zandalari.
    Yes, there should be an another Alliance race too, but so far we have nothign that would suggest anything could become one.

Hell, Vulpera are more likely than Kul Tirans, they atleast have robust customization already in.

- - - Updated - - -

They are also missing 90% of their animations.

They are clearly unfinished. Unless you're implying that Alliance is not getting another race, they are the most likely choice.
    If Kul Tirans were ment to be playable, it wouldn't make sense to build them like unplayable races just to redo all the work a patch later.

If Kul Tirans were ment to be playable, it wouldn't make sense to build them like unplayable races just to redo all the work a patch later.
    ...because they are placeholders being worked on? Alliance side is way behind development compared to Horde.The fact that you think we're not getting another race is mind boggling.

Yes, there should be an another Alliance race too, but so far we have nothign that would suggest anything could become one.

Hell, Vulpera are more likely than Kul Tirans, they atleast have robust customization already in.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, people said the same about Nightborne.

My theory is this: there is not a single thing that Blizzard has said that Draenor Orcs actually will come after Zandalari. It’s just assumed because they were announced last. I think they will come first.

I think though that Dark Irons and Draenor Orcs will be added in the pre-patch or a mini patch before then.
    Pretty sure that Ion said that after you level to 120 you will be able to start working on unlocking the new allied races.

the Alliance tried to obtain the help of the blood trolls, I imagine that in voldun they will seek the help of the snake people

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It's interesting that the mag'har totems have the Old Horde symbol, instead of the Iron Horde one. Blizzard keeps sending mixed signs of where these orcs are coming from...
    In all likelihood they will explain it as Draenor orcs who refused to join either the Iron Horde or the Fel Horde.

...because they are placeholders being worked on? Alliance side is way behind development compared to Horde.The fact that you think we're not getting another race is mind boggling.
    Alliance should get another race, but wouldn't put it past Blizzard to not add one.

Draenor Orcs are easy to throw in, they basially already exists. Alliance race would need some new development.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, people said the same about Nightborne.
    Nightborne were added as a NPC race expansion before tehy were added as playable.

Adding a NPC race and then redoign them literally a patch later is little different, and much more wasted work.

Deleted

Heritage armor has been datamined for them a while back.