Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyquinn View Post
    I'm curious how raiding will be. Is each tier going to be release every month or so? Cause that will not be enough time for everyone to gear up and be ready for the next tier.
    This.

Pacing needs to be reasonable enough so people have time to gear up across multiple playstyles but not so slow that it feels like a drought.

So just out of curiosity will there be two big servers that is (Pvp/Pve) that all regions play on or will each region have there own thing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-07 at 04:00 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious how raiding will be. Is each tier going to be release every month or so? Cause that will not be enough time for everyone to gear up and be ready for the next tier.
    Which is exactly the reason why Trion didn't release a schedule. They will monitor how players progress and open raids/new content when they feel it's appropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So just out of curiosity will be two big servers that (Pvp/Pve) that all regions play on or will each region have there own thing.
    One server.
    PvE.
    In North America.

I'm curious how you didn't know this, considering your strong opinions about Prime. It's almost like you don't even know what it is.....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Which is exactly the reason why Trion didn't release a schedule. They will monitor how players progress and open raids/new content when they feel it's appropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

One server.
    PvE.
    In North America.
    Well it took guilds 8-9 months last time just to kill akylios. And if this server is supposed to last "about a year" I don't see how it will work.

Bucknaste Time!

We don't really know yet. They will be playing it by ear. They have said they will release content when it appears as though enough of the population is ready for it. Kinda scary, not sure how that will turn out. Since I have severely limited playtime lately, this could work very much in my advantage, or very much not. If it does end up going at my, or at least close to my pace, then I'll really be happy. I'm starting now because I don't want to end up too far behind the curve if it does end up being good.

10+ Year Old Account
    All raids will have a twice weekly reset, once on Wednesdays and again on Saturdays, that should help people gear up a bit faster than the traditional one week lockout.

Well it took guilds 8-9 months last time just to kill akylios. And if this server is supposed to last "about a year" I don't see how it will work.
    Builds are much more powerful than they were back then and they will be retuning those raids as well. Plus, the strats are out there. It could be cleared the day it's released. If it takes that long again though, I'm sure there will be nerfs before it goes that long.

One server.
    PvE.
    In North America.

I'm curious how you didn't know this, considering your strong opinions about Prime. It's almost like you don't even know what it is.....
    So is all you can do is make smart ass remarks.

Someone asks a legit question and all you can do is be a dick, Such a great sign of how this community will be.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    All raids will have a twice weekly reset, once on Wednesdays and again on Saturdays, that should help people gear up a bit faster than the traditional one week lockout.
    Hmm, had not heard this one yet. Not too sure how I feel about that. I always liked weekly resets.

15+ Year Old Account

Someone asks a legit question and all you can do is be a dick, Such a great sign of how this community will be.
    All I can do is smart ass remarks?

I gave you the definite answer to your question. You are welcome.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

To be fair, it has been said in this thread alone multiple times and is in the FAQ. It's not a legit question, it's you being too lazy to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    To be fair, it has been said in this thread alone multiple times and is in the FAQ. It's not a legit question, it's you being too lazy to look.
    All I can do is smart ass remarks?

I gave you the definite answer to your question. You are welcome.
    Such a lovely community this is turning out to be and the server isn't even live yet.

you're not gonna get the same experience. there will be zero balancing. this is just gonna be a touring mode. they cant make it hard because then people would be upset about getting stuck in the last expansion while some may be 2 expansions in front of you. they also cant balance anything because they havent done any balancing on live in close to a year which is a much smaller expansion, so they sure as hell arent gonna balance an entire game and all its classes. if its too hard or easy they'll just bump hp up or down. thats about all u can expect.

if you;ve ever played any ia raid imagine its gonna be slightly harder than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ok then I'll reword what I said out of fairness.

I don't believe they put much effort into this. It just reeks of "last minute cash grab".

My big issue from what you listed is that this gets balance yet Live hasn't seen anything big for nearly a year.
    They pretty much admitted that they put low effort into it;

1. THey can't change the souls because of "old coding"
    2. It will get fewer patches, focus is on live
    3. Patches will come after they work on live

Sorry, but for me that just screams "Yea, prime is an after thought, not really our main focus, nor will it be"

Such a lovely community this is turning out to be and the server isn't even live yet.
    Yeah, the people who talk out of their ass and are too lazy to look stuff up for themselves are all the ones not playing. It does seem like it will be a lovely community.

Yeah, the people who talk out of their ass and are too lazy to look stuff up for themselves are all the ones not playing. It does seem like it will be a lovely community.
    Please do tell me what I said about the Prime server being wrong?

The only info I didn't look up at the time was how servers would be handled by region. But hey feel free to prove this isn't just a trimmed down version of live.

You should stop acting like someone kicked your puppy, It makes your community look like shit when you do.

Quote Originally Posted by shimcham View Post
    you're not gonna get the same experience. there will be zero balancing. this is just gonna be a touring mode. they cant make it hard because then people would be upset about getting stuck in the last expansion while some may be 2 expansions in front of you. they also cant balance anything because they havent done any balancing on live in close to a year which is a much smaller expansion, so they sure as hell arent gonna balance an entire game and all its classes. if its too hard or easy they'll just bump hp up or down. thats about all u can expect.

if you;ve ever played any ia raid imagine its gonna be slightly harder than that.
    Uh-huh. That's why they are rebalancing all of the dungeons/experts/masters/raids, because there is zero balancing going on. Ok.

Guys, seriously, quit lying. They ARE rebalancing the dungeons, just not the classes. It doesn't make any sense to take the time and effort to rebalance all the classes when they are just gonna have to undo those changes in a few months when more content comes out. Instead of rebalancing the entire game, they are just rebalancing the content.

Now, how hard they choose to make that content is the crux of the situation for me. If it's too easy, I won't be interested. We don't really know yet as the servers have not launched yet and even when they do, raids are not in yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Please do tell me what I said about the Prime server being wrong?

The only info I didn't look up at the time was how servers would be handled by region. But hey feel free to prove this isn't just a trimmed down version of live.

You should stop acting like someone kicked your puppy, It makes your community look like shit when you do.
    That particular part of the comment was not directed at you, but the other posters in this thread who are talking out their asses and will not be playing.

It's been a well known fact for quite some time there will only be a single server in NA and they will only open an EU server if enough people play. It's been a MAJOR part of the discussion that you are taking place in. In fact, it's one of the major complaints and reasons some people are saying they will not play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post

Sorry, but for me that just screams "Yea, prime is an after thought, not really our main focus, nor will it be"
    Eh what? what patches? you do realise we're playing the game from level 1 to 70, the entire game is already mapped out, why would they need to release patches for Prime that have already been done on Live, once Prime catches up with Live they did say they'll release patches/updates for both together.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    They pretty much admitted that they put low effort into it;

1. THey can't change the souls because of "old coding"

Your first statement is true, but the other two are completely false.

it will likely get MORE patches, because the patches are basically already done. It needs to catch up to Live within a year, so it will be getting WAY more patches than Live.

They have said repeatedly that the patches will come together, at the same time, as they use the same client. No additional client required for Prime, Prime and Live Clients, Clients and Severs, will be updated simultaneously.

That particular part of the comment was not directed at you, but the other posters in this thread who are talking out their asses and will not be playing.

It's been a well known fact for quite some time there will only be a single server in NA and they will only open an EU server if enough people play. It's been a MAJOR part of the discussion that you are taking place in. In fact, it's one of the major complaints and reasons some people are saying they will not play.
    And clearly I missed that part and I actually don't see it as a issue. The community will be small and it makes sense to have it on one server. So like I said don't act like someone kicked your puppy cause it just makes your community look like shit.