Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage89 View Post
    This is awful I can't believe someone would do this.
    The world's sometimes a fucked up place, least karma happened and he got punished
    #boycottchina

I have a close friend who is struggling with his daughter and snapchat. He has credible information, twice now, that his 13 year old daughter has been using snapchat to send nude pics of herself to classmates.

Now, I do not in any way condone or support the beating the guy in the OP put on his daughter... fucking abhorrent if you ask me... but I can see how a parent would have grounds to fuckin lose it over their daughter using snapchat.

Being a parent these days is far more politics than it is parenting. It's hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit of overkill. But who knows, maybe the daughter didnt listen even when she was warned and father snaped?

Its quite posible.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    (Source)

This is from a few months back, but when I stumbled on to the article it just hurt my heart. These type of parents seem to have some sort of sadistic fetish for dehumanizing their children.
    While his actions are reprehensible and disgusting, kids don't belong on social media. Half of the teen suicides stem from allowing kids free reign of their life in every aspect to where parents are clueless about what is going on over the internet, one of the most hostile places emotionally for a child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    A bit of overkill. But who knows, maybe the daughter didnt listen even when she was warned and father snaped?

Its quite posible.
    Doesn't mean what he did was even remotely right. Take away her computer and take away her phone or give her a little prepaid nokia that only gets calls and maybe text. Don't beat and shave her.

Its quite posible.
    That doesn't make it justifiable. My cat scratches a lot of shit, but that doesn't give me justification to beat and shave her and if I can't get away with doing that to my property (in purely a legal sense), why would I be able to get away with it on another human being?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    While his actions are reprehensible and disgusting, kids don't belong on social media. Half of the teen suicides stem from allowing kids free reign of their life in every aspect to where parents are clueless about what is going on over the internet, one of the most hostile places emotionally for a child.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't mean what he did was even remotely right. Take away her computer and take away her phone or give her a little prepaid nokia that only gets calls and maybe text. Don't beat and shave her.
    Maybe he did that and she just asked a friend from school to lend her a device?

Problem is we dont know the full story to be 100% in a right or wrong here. In other words we would need multiple sources.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plagueshard801 View Post
    I have a close friend who is struggling with his daughter and snapchat. He has credible information, twice now, that his 13 year old daughter has been using snapchat to send nude pics of herself to classmates.
    I have no personal experience with Snapchat, but I can tell you that it doesn't take a social media app to take nude pictures. I actually posted an article a few weeks back about how sexting among teens is far more common than previously thought.

Problem is we dont know the full story to be 100% in a right or wrong here. In other words we would need multiple sources.
    He beat his child and gave her a black eye. You can’t be this thick?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

What a disgusting piece of shit. I'm of the opinion that if you hit your kids you've already failed, but I think we can all agree that whipping the shit out of and shaving her head, whilst fucking filming your abuse, is criminal.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2018-03-07 at 04:22 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    While I disagree with his punishment choices, I agree with his reasoning for doing so.
    Yeah I hate to say it but I kinda feel the same way.

As a parent of a young girl, fuck snapchat.

Now, the guy is clearly fucked up, prolly beats on a lot of people around him. But yeah...fuck snap chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

So... he beats and shaves his daughter, for downloading a video and photo social media app, while filming, that he is committing a serious crime on a mobilephone, providing rock solid evidence, and probably posting it somewhere? Seriously? He doesn't realize the irony of his thinking?

He is a cruel man... I hope the court throws the book, and he get's a long sentence.

I feel like the general population should be sterilized. Is that wrong? I'll gladly include myself in that. We'll grow babies in labs with exceptional genes and you have to register to adopt one and pass harsh tests.

Yes we do know 100%.

There is evidence we can all see for something that is not okay under any circumstances.

There is not a fucking thing to justify what he did, that you would even imply there might be is a gigantic red flag about you.

Uh, no; no we don't. Doesn't matter what she was doing on Snapchat, it doesn't justify what this cuntburgler did to this girl. We are 100% in the right to condemn this man's actions.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2018-03-07 at 05:17 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I feel like the general population should be sterilized. Is that wrong? I'll gladly include myself in that. We'll grow babies in labs with exceptional genes and you have to register to adopt one and pass harsh tests.
    That might be morally problematic, but we definitely need tougher standards for being a parent or even a dog or a cat owner, as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    That might be morally problematic, but we definitely need tougher standards for being a parent or even a dog or a cat owner, as far as I'm concerned.
    How is it morally problematic though? I feel it's morally problematic to not do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage89 View Post
    This is awful I can't believe someone would do this.
    You didn't grow up in the 70's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    It's more impractical than wrong. I suppose there's an ethical dilemma there too, people wouldn't let it happen. And the problem with only growing people 'exceptional' genes means exceptional quickly becomes normal.

Also, the tests would be an issue since a person would have to define what makes a good parent. People are often wrong.

There should be a psychology test when you decide to have kids. If you do not and have them without it you should not get any government assistance when raising children.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    There should be a psychology test when you decide to have kids. If you do not and have them without it you should not get any government assistance when raising children.
    That's an odd punishment, why take it out on the kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.