Deleted

Angry MeToo claims an another victim

https://jezebel.com/what-happened-to...n-w-1823528390

https://www.docdroid.net/1jhllUx/gul...-statement.pdf

https://twitter.com/GaryOldmanWeb/st...119489/photo/1

MeToo, a sexist movement that spreads hate and false rape claims, targeted an another victim - Gary Oldman.

His former wife, seeking publicity, used his Academy award to re-tell lies, that were proven to be lies in a court of justice.

When will this end?

Yeah, this threads going to die, and the Op will get banned once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know her claims are false?

Oh and Encouraging victims to come forward is never going to end.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    https://jezebel.com/what-happened-to...n-w-1823528390

https://www.docdroid.net/1jhllUx/gul...-statement.pdf

https://twitter.com/GaryOldmanWeb/st...119489/photo/1

MeToo, a sexist movement that spreads hate and false rape claims, targeted an another victim - Gary Oldman.

His former wife, seeking publicity, used his Academy award to re-tell lies, that were proven to be lies in a court of justice.

When will this end?
    Every movement will have people that manipulate it for their own selfish gains. His ex-wife's claims were never proven in court, and Oldman ended up with custody of their children as a result of her being a pretty garbage mother, so her bringing up her previous accusations are a pretty blatant attention grab and it seems most places are calling her out on it.

Movements like #MeToo will end when garbage people start to twist it and utilize it in ways that turns public opinion strongly against it. It's original purpose is fantastic and should be celebrated, but as it becomes more and more of a red scare style witch hunt that's used to create a registry of "bad people", the less relevant it'll become.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    How do you know her claims are false?

Oh and Encouraging victims to come forward is never going to end.
    How do you know they're true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Not being able to prove it enough for a conviction doesn't mean rape didn't happen.

Note to all men screeching about metoo, you make yourself look suspicious, afraid it will happen to you by freaking out.

If you aren't a rapist you probably have nothing to worry about and if you were a good person you would be supportive of people coming forward about sexual assault.

tldr: it is a lose lose for you, you are either a bad person anyway or someone who sexually assaults

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Not being able to prove it enough for a conviction doesn't mean rape didn't happen.

Note to all men screeching about metoo, you make yourself look suspicious, afraid it will happen to you by freaking out.

If you aren't a rapist you probably have nothing to worry about and if you were a good person you would be supportive of people coming forward about sexual assault.

tldr: it is a lose lose for you, you are either a bad person anyway or someone who sexually assaults
    Funny that you should comment that with your username
    Only a sith deals in absolutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Funny that you should comment that with your username
    Only a sith deals in absolutes!
    There wasn't any absolutism in my post, hence the "probably" and the choice at the end.

Yeah. Holy shit, that SJW leftist newspeak. "If you haven't done anything, you have nothing to fear."

I am sure that Weinstein is guilty... As I am sure that this has turned into a modern day witch hunt. But I guess Americans themselves don't read "The crucible" anymore right?

Abigail: "I want to open myself! . . . I want the light of God, I want the sweet love of Jesus! I danced for the Devil; I saw him, I wrote in his book; I go back to Jesus; I kiss His hand. I saw Sarah Good with the Devil! I saw Goody Osburn with the Devil! I saw Bridget Bishop with the Devil!"

I will enjoy my right to free speech, thank you very much, and denounce anything that goes over the bend, like metoo, BLM, SJWs... Extremism of any kind is bad you know? But apparently nowadays it's better to ignore or encourage leftist extremism and instead talk about nazis or neonazis, even when the latter is pretty much nonexistent and the former prevalent...

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    How do you know they're true?
    We don't know. But the OP explicitly claimed they were "proven false in court". Which, what I have read, simply isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyduke View Post
    Yeah. Holy shit, that SJW leftist newspeak. "If you haven't done anything, you have nothing to fear."

I am sure that Weinstein is guilty... As I am sure that this has turned into a modern day witch hunt. But I guess Americans themselves don't read "The crucible" anymore right?

Abigail: "I want to open myself! . . . I want the light of God, I want the sweet love of Jesus! I danced for the Devil; I saw him, I wrote in his book; I go back to Jesus; I kiss His hand. I saw Sarah Good with the Devil! I saw Goody Osburn with the Devil! I saw Bridget Bishop with the Devil!"

I will enjoy my right to free speech, thank you very much, and denounce anything that goes over the bend, like metoo, BLM, SJWs... Extremism of any kind is bad you know? But apparently nowadays it's better to ignore or encourage leftist extremism and instead talk about nazis or neonazis, even when the latter is pretty much nonexistent and the former prevalent...
    Not to go off topic, but didn't we just have cases where the" non existent " shot up a school, a church, and ran over people? But you're right, it's not an issue. /eyeroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

TLDR : some complete nonsense.

Weak, if you aren't with us you are against us, arguments are just the equivalent of admitting there is something wrong, but you don't have the wherewithal to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    TLDR : some complete nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Weak, if you aren't with us you are against us, arguments are just the equivalent of admitting there is something wrong, but you don't have the wherewithal to realize it.
    If you aren't with us you are against us.

You know why? Because you think the extremely rare fringe cases of false accusation are enough to attack an entire movement and question the credibility of all the women who came forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have an existing metoo thread, since this seems to be going into a more general direction instead of just on Gary Oldman

closing