Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Vulpera should be added just based on the fact that it pisses people off so much. Internet kiddies are always on some kind of dumb crusade. Pissing them off just by having a race exist in the game as a playable option is hilarious.

Plus, i can't wait to transmog one to look like Fox from Starfox.
    Its fine, as long as they are alliance. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    It means exactly that, only brown orcs live in garadar/nagrand, nothing more, nothing less, it would not be "expanded" i would be retcon
    As if Blizzard never retconned anything to make it more interesting before...
    Like when it changed all the Dragonmaw skins from vanilla to Cataclysm in order to make dragonmaw distinctive from Blackrock.

the blackrock skin NEVER existed in outland or Azeroth, proof? Drannosh was a blackrock orc, he was brown
    Of course it existed in MU. It's just that it was defined by Blizzard after the events of TBC, so they never bothered to go back there and change the characters, specially one that was already dead by that point.

Jorin is a bleeding hollow orc, he had no facial paint or another shade of brown, he is pure brown
    Because back then Blizzard had not stablished that look for Bleeding Hollow.
    Check, for instance, Altruis in Outland and Altruis in Legion. Outland!Altruis wasn't updated to the new demon hunter model, despite being the very same character.

the skins datminted are all exclusive from the draenor clans, like the burning blade skin with scars, that skin never existed in MU, and so on.
    It was not that it never existed, but that it was defined only in more recent content. A lot of AU!developments have sence been incorporated in MU lore, like the Blackrock Foundry existing in MU!Draenor (via rogue dagger story).

Also, Lords of War series is about the MU versions of the chieftains, as the stories are told by Maraad, based on his knowledge of MU!Draenor, and it portrays the orcs in most the same way WoD does.

MU!Draenor orcs are mostly like AU ones, except for some events that happened differently. WoD was a way for Blizzard to explore the past of Draenor while not doing true time travel.

There is no logic to then be from MU, its 100% confirmed it will be from AU
    It's not confirmed until we actually have a quest confirming it.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i know it could happens, but its a nonsense thing to happens, and will only happens if they want deliberate give the race to the alliance instead of the horde, when they already build then to be horde.

im no talking about if they could or could not, my poiny is the reasons alone

- - - Updated - - -

you are the one who start saying the horde was whining to not get then
    And again, you're stating a personal opinion as facts. It is nonsense to you, but it doesn't have to be for everyone, twists can build good storylines. Otherwise everything would be too linear and predictable. Blizzard could have a very specific idea in mind, a bigger picture, that we are not able to see just yet. Because it "seems" the most logical now, doesn't mean it will still be "logical" in a few patches when they eventually become available.

We'll see I guess! I'm still thinking Horde for Vulpera, but I'll keep an open mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we wait another week for anything interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Now we wait another week for anything interesting.
    I know right? Tedious, I want to see more models haha!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    As if Blizzard never retconned anything to make it more interesting before...
    Like when it changed all the Dragonmaw skins from vanilla to Cataclysm in order to make dragonmaw distinctive from Blackrock.
    regardless if the retcon is good or not, it would be one, the case with the dragonmawn is different, an update model is not a retcon.

Of course it existed in MU. It's just that it was defined by Blizzard after the events of TBC, so they never bothered to go back there and change the characters, specially one that was already dead by that point.
    nop, never existed, the MU blackrocks got their color after being underground in Blackrock mountain, and the skin tone of the MU blackrock is different from the AU blackrocks

Besides, the blackrocks in outland, the maghar ones, are brown, just like Drannosh

Because back then Blizzard had not stablished that look for Bleeding Hollow.
    because that look, only existed in AU.

It was not that it never existed, but that it was defined only in more recent content. A lot of AU!developments have sence been incorporated in MU lore, like the Blackrock Foundry existing in MU!Draenor (via rogue dagger story).
    its never existed in MU, and if they existed they died or turn into green

Also, Lords of War series is about the MU versions of the chieftains, as the stories are told by Maraad, based on his knowledge of MU!Draenor.
    he never talk abou their colors tough

if we are talking about maghar orcs rom outland, we are talking about the orcs in nagrand, and they are a minor group from different clans, victims of the red pox, and they are all brown.

MU!Draenor orcs are mostly like AU ones, except for some events that happened differently.
    yes, but a lot of shit happened, and only brown orcs are left in outland, and fel orcs of course.

and yet, not everything is the same, so the colors from the clans are not the same too.

It's not confirmed until we actually have a quest confirming it.
    like its not confirmed they are going horde, but they could go alliance?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-07 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I know right? Tedious, I want to see more models haha!
    Questing is all well and good, but I want to see the meat. End game stuff. How were world quests changed if at all? Mythic+? Warfronts? Islands? Crafting?

Questing is all well and good, but I want to see the meat. End game stuff. How were world quests changed if at all? Mythic+? Warfronts? Islands? Crafting?
    I agree! I'm particularly curious about islands and warfronts!

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Sorry but if your respinse to "there is no reason to critique a thing that will never exist" is "fuck you for worshiping blizzard" then you dont deserve to share your opinion.

B.s. like "hahaha see i told you all " isnt feedback or criticism its doomsaying
    "Sorry", but neither you or I can be sure that what we see now is official. So it's absolutely not wrong to share my thoughts on what's been presented thus far in the case that it is, and hope for a change. And again, unfortunate that you hadn't read past the "I told you" bit, because in my opinion the rest of his post expresses a valid concern that can be talked about.

Just got my invite.

Anything people want to see/hear about over the next handful of days/hours/whatever?
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    Just got my invite.

Anything people want to see/hear about over the next handful of days/hours/whatever?
    Not really. Only thing no one will answer is auction house improvements they suggested at blizzcon.

Just got my invite.

Idk what classes u play but any info on Frost DKs would be rad if you happen to play one at all. Otherwise...pictures of cool stuff are always rad!

Deleted
    Well Mythic+ is....Mythic+ might see some new affixes but aside from that the system is in a good place.

Warfronts and Islands are on my radar too. Islands in particular are super interesting as a concept. If Blizz delivers on their promise then it could be a very fun addition to the game imo. Hope their AI is as good as they say it is. Also very interested in the PvP mode. I forgot if the advanced AI NPCs ar also present in PvP mode. It might get cluttered if they are, but outplaying the enemy team AND the super NPCs could make for some very interesting gameplay. "Do I want to sap [Healer NPC] or that NE Warrior? Or maybe I'll let them engage eachother and then attack the Warrior in the confusion. Hhmm"

Warfronts sound like an absolute nightmare with randoms. I can already see people talking shit to eachother.

"Build Baracks idiots! OMG STOP PUTTING RECOURCES IN THE TOWNHALL FFS REEEEEEE"

The fact thay Warfronts don't have a PvP option is a damn shame. If done properly it could be a lot of fun. PvP islands are a thing, so PvP Warfronts should be too.

Not really. Only thing no one will answer is auction house improvements they suggested at blizzcon.
    I mean, I can take a look but I highly doubt anyone is using the AH or if it's even implemented/functioning. I can certainly check though? hah
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Deleted
    I mean, I can take a look but I highly doubt anyone is using the AH or if it's even implemented/functioning. I can certainly check though? hah
    From being in previous betas people absolutely use the AH. To put up 1 copper ore for a bazzillion gold. Because that's funny or something..

Maybe a strange request but could you see if the updated older NPC models like Hyenas and such have been implented in the older zones? This will add more validity to my "WoW Classic: HD remaster" theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcarsenal View Post
    Idk what classes u play but any info on Frost DKs would be rad if you happen to play one at all. Otherwise...pictures of cool stuff are always rad!
    Super rad in fact.

I normally play Blood exclusively but I've dabbled in Frost recently, I can tinker around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    From being in previous betas people absolutely use the AH. To put up 1 copper ore for a bazzillion gold. Because that's funny or something..

Maybe a strange request but could you see if the updated older NPC models like Hyenas and such have been implented in the older zones? This will add more validity to my "WoW Classic: HD remaster" theory.
    Oh I know, because I used to abuse pre-made character copies to buy ridiculous stuff on the AH and any gold sink mounts I didn't have because... why not?

As for checking old world stuff, I fully intended on doing that anyway so most definitely!
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

I assume the weapon restrictions are still there at the moment? Eg, Frost can only DW? Brewmasters can only use 2hs and we can only DW?

Not sure if anyone posted it here:

It's a great news. I'm happy that Blizzard didn't stick to shaman only horde for their case. It gives me hope for Zandalari paladins as Horde only has 2 options to pick from.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I wonder why Blizzard hasn’t announced the race/class combos yet? Unless they aren’t set in stone? But I’d think that’s something they would know by now unless they are listening to feedback.

Also, an explanation on why they chose what they did would be welcome though unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I wonder why Blizzard hasn’t announced the race/class combos yet? Unless they aren’t set in stone? But I’d think that’s something they would know by now unless they are listening to feedback.

Also, an explanation on why they chose what they did would be welcome though unlikely.
    It wouldn't be unusual for them to explain those kinds of choices in a Q&A. Unfortunately there hasn't been one announced, so we may just have to wait for things to be implemented and guess at the devs' intentions for the short term.