Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    160ms is pretty damn good with all honesty
    160 MS is fucking terribad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I think 200 is the breakpoint when it starts to be properly noticeable but yeah 160 isn't far off.

15+ Year Old Account
    160ms is not an issue at all in slow paced MMO's such as Rift and WoW. Especially when ability queueing exists.

Fast paced action combat MMO's would be unplayable.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    160ms is not an issue at all in slow paced MMO's such as Rift and WoW. Especially when ability queueing exists.

Fast paced action combat MMO's would be unplayable.
    Yeah, playing with 160ms in WoW is an issue for me. It seems like you are trying to project your viewpoint on latency on to everyone else though.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, playing with 160ms in WoW is an issue for me. It seems like you are trying to project your viewpoint on latency on to everyone else though.

Lol Look in the mirror I have played wow and many other games with a higher ping and no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Lol Look in the mirror I have played wow and many other games with a higher ping and no issues.
    Look in the mirror? I said "playing with 160ms in WoW is an issue for me." Did I project that my latency experiences are what everyone has? Nope. Puupi was the one saying "160ms is not an issue at all in slow paced MMO's such as Rift and WoW.".

You might try reading a post carefully before replying and making yourself look silly. You may have no issues playing with 160ms but I notice it quite clearly when I go from 20-40 ms to 160ms in WoW and other games (such as League).

10+ Year Old Account
    Look in the mirror? I said "playing with 160ms in WoW is an issue for me." Did I project that my latency experiences are what everyone has? Nope. Puupi was the one saying "160ms is not an issue at all in slow paced MMO's such as Rift and WoW.".

You might try reading a post carefully before replying and making yourself look silly. You may have no issues playing with 160ms but I notice it quite clearly when I go from 20-40 ms to 160ms in WoW and other games (such as League).

So what did that post mean?

So what did that post mean?
    That would be my opinion that 160ms is fucking terribad. Duh?

Did I say "160 ms is fucking terribad and no one can play on it! or "160 ms is fucking terribad and everyone knows it!"? Nope. I didn't.

You are looking for something that is not there and you are coming out of this quite silly. Stop wasting my time.

Edit: And before you go on further. If you look at Puupi's post and then mine you can see that opinion as fact projecting is in this post and not mine.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2018-03-07 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be my opinion that 160ms is fucking terribad. Duh?

Did I say "160 ms is fucking terribad and no one can play on it! or "160 ms is fucking terribad and everyone knows it!"? Nope. I didn't.

You are looking for something that is not there and you are coming out of this quite silly. Stop wasting my time.

Uh huh whatever you say bub lol

Uh huh whatever you say bub lol
    Wonderful comeback. You are contributing much to this discussion. Just back out gracefully because you have nothing else to add.

On topic: Even less viewers now on twitch with NA primetime coming up.

On topic: Even less viewers now on twitch with NA primetime coming up.
    well duh, they hardly even advertised RIFT prime. The fact that there are as many people running around as their is is surprising to me.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not an issue really, you just need to adapt. It's like wiping your ass with the other hand. Feels weird, but you'll get used to it.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

It's not an issue really, you just need to adapt. It's like wiping your ass with the other hand. Feels weird, but you'll get used to it.
    160ms isn't something I normally play with, so when I do have that type of latency happening it is very noticeable.

I would like to play, but my purchase of the pack is under review -.- Anyone know how long that takes?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Cake. Cake is always something to be happy about.

And again 160 MS from for an MMO is awful.
    I disagree icying is too rich, But ice cream cake is fucken amazing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I play WoW with a steady 13ms-15ms. If it even jumps to 40 I can notice, especially on certain things (DH double jump has a very noticeable delay when I had lag for instance). I don't remember Rift being anywhere near that bad during its earlier years, and honestly 160ms is pretty pathetic in this day and age, It's literally more than 10x what I get in WoW. If you can tolerate it, great. I think it makes good games play terribly, and developers or whoever's job it is should find a way to make it better, as it's clearly possible, I did nothing special to make WoW get low ping. I know location of both the servers and yourself can make a big difference, but honestly I've never had to play any game in 160ms, even when playing on servers overseas, and would probably just not play said game rather than slog through "getting use to it", because it's not really worth the effort. There's nothing fun about forcing yourself through hours and hours of game play just to get to the "fun part". Games should be fun right out of the box, because they're, you know, games.

Here's a SS to prove i'm not talking out my ass about my ping, It's a good day so I'm actually at 12ms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I play WoW with a steady 13ms-15ms. If it even jumps to 40 I can notice, especially on certain things (DH double jump has a very noticeable delay when I had lag for instance). I don't remember Rift being anywhere near that bad during its earlier years, and honestly 160ms is pretty pathetic in this day and age, It's literally more than 10x what I get in WoW. If you can tolerate it, great. I think it makes good games play terribly, and developers or whoever's job it is should find a way to make it better, as it's clearly possible, I did nothing special to make WoW get low ping. I know location of both the servers and yourself can make a big difference, but honestly I've never had to play any game in 160ms, even when playing on servers overseas, and would probably just not play said game rather than slog through "getting use to it", because it's not really worth the effort. There's nothing fun about forcing yourself through hours and hours of game play just to get to the "fun part". Games should be fun right out of the box, because they're, you know, games.

Here's a SS to prove i'm not talking out my ass about my ping, It's a good day so I'm actually at 12ms.
    I wish I was as close to the WoW servers as you are, my latency is really good as you can see from the speedtest. Usually have around 15ms in-game, if I play CS:GO where I can pick my server I have always the lowest ping of them all, at 5ms like it's LAN. xD

And yes, just like you I notice a huge difference between 10ms and 40ms+. People that never experiences super low ping just have no idea what huge difference it is to the feel, it's like those people that claim 30fps is fine you don't need more. You do, you always do!
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2018-03-08 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It isn't.

It's going into Storm Legion, then Nightmare Tide and then Starfall Prophecy.

Guarantee when it hits 4.0 there will be a dropoff. I don't need a crystal ball to predict that. 4.0 just lacks content.
    BUT, this gives them time, and money, to start working on 4.0 more. So by the time the prime server gets there, maybe they will have gotten some good content out. I realize at this point, with their past performance, this is somewhat wishful thinking, but we'll see.

I'm having fun. I missed this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is this REALLY just moderm ckient trimmed or is anything of vanilla acrually their?