Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Heh, nothing stays dead for long in WoW. Death in this game is just a bad cold, It's just a matter of time until he gets better, I mean Cenarius literally slept off decapitation.
    Loas have no real history of being brought back so far. All of the NR ones are gone still.

When 90% of people are Blood Elf Paladins because they're aesthetically pleasing/human I'm not surprised they don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I mean there's already files for DI Shaman so that's not even a point. Zandalari Pallies are shut out by Blizz lore.
    Blizzard literally had to create a reason for why players can't be Zandalari Paladins. For what reason? What's the point in allowing less player choice when it already makes sense within the confines of the lore?
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Meh, I think the disparity is fine. I would prefer to get Zandalari Paladins, but the race has already seen tons of love. Plus it would just be boring and bland if Blizzard made everything dead even between the factions. Let the Alliance have their goodies this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Loas have no real history of being brought back so far. All of the NR ones are gone still.
    Well Hakkar came back with no explanation but, yeah, not sure if I'd call him a loa. However, I think whether or not they're loa is less relevant than if they can be made into raid bosses. The NR loas didn't come back because Blizzard didn't find a way to give them a loot table... yet.

I want Undead Paladins!

#Riot4UndeadPaladinz

And Alliance has two druids; a dog and another elf race. Meanwhile horde gets zandalari which has the best models in the whole game currently, on top of having troll, tauren, and highmountain.

What's your point?

We have Saurfang. 'Nuff said.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Lawl

These threads get more and more ridiculous as time goes on...

#NoMorePaladins4Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    When 90% of people are Blood Elf Paladins because they're aesthetically pleasing/human I'm not surprised they don't bother.
    I'd wager that most people are Blood Elf Paladins because that was the only available option for three years, then the second option that came along was a race that most people never even considered to be a sensible choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    The alliance now has 4 shaman. The hell is this?

Before you bring up druids, know that the Horde has Tauren and trolls added to the existing selection of Tauren and trolls, so nothing groundbreaking there. Kultiran humans are also going to be druids. where are our paladins?
    Zandalari Druid look groundbreaking to me. As much as I hate trolls (blood trolls being the exception), I’m contemplating race changing my Druid to one come BFA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Would you all stop saying the Kul'tirans are gonna be this or that? They haven't been confirmed as an Allied Race and there is no evidence that suggests it either.
    OT: Why do you feel that the Horde has to have more paladins? The two that we have are great enough imo, and one of them is borderline lorebreaking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bardicbass616 View Post
    Would you all stop saying the Kul'tirans are gonna be this or that? They haven't been confirmed as an Allied Race and there is no evidence that suggests it either.
    OT: Why do you feel that the Horde has to have more paladins? The two that we have are great enough imo, and one of them is borderline lorebreaking.
    As much as lorebreaking as DI shamans, yet we are having them or lightforged shadow priest, or void elves in their entirety
    Last edited by mmoc67e7f8beac; 2018-03-07 at 11:51 PM.

Why are we counting dwarves, but black as an entirely separate race option?

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuelle View Post
    Alliance Priests:
    Human
    Dwarf
    Gnome
    Worgen
    Draenei
    LF Draenei
    DI Dwarf
    Nelf
    Velf
    Pandaren

Horde Priests:
    Undead
    Belf
    Troll
    Z Troll
    Goblin
    Tauren
    Nightborne
    Pandaren

There's more than just shamans and paladins and druids out of parity. The alliance is dominated by priests and paladins and the horde is dominated by druids and shaman. However that doesn't mean a few paladins or priests can't be added to horde and a few more shamans or druids to alliance.
    You can make the same argument for mages and warlocks too I am sure. This disparity is not really worth griping over. And you were missing my point... I wasn't complaining about the number of shaman Alliance don't have. I was pointing out to the OP, who was complaining about how the Alliance has four races that can be paladins and the horde only has two, how absolutely nonsensical hist complaint was if you were to compare to the disparity in shaman, let alone how much attention the horde is getting where druids are concerned.

And yes... I know that they can, and there most likely will be. But this whole whining and bitching about this type of thing is ridiculous and needs to stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bardicbass616 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    So we can say: alliance needs 2 more droods and horde needs 2 more paladins? deal?
    the lack of options is the only thing that matters here - i'm not interessted in even numbers. +3 droods alliance und +1 paladin horde is okay too.
    If you were doing it that way, the alliance needs more shaman as well to match the horde.

Just another Zandalari Paladins non-sense.

Move along nothing to see here.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Where was this news that Kul Tirans were going to be druids? I didn't see this anywhere.
    its because people are talking out their asses about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagden View Post
    I'd be okay if Nightborne (joining the Blood Elf order) Zandalari (it's a stretch) and Worgen became paladins. There's not many good candidates on the Horde, unfortunately.
    I've made your comment about 10 times more lore friendly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    You know who would make great Horde Paladins? The original followers of Tyr: the Vrykul.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tyr
    I can imagine the negotiations going down like this

Horde rep: Ah, I see you've arrived, it's very nice to... wait, stop, STOP

Vry'kul rep: oops

Deleted
    Kul'tiran as an allied race are not confirmed.

Druids as Kul'tiran class is not confirmed.

All your druids have different forms, so they count.

Alliance only has 2 druids (to your 4) and you don't see half the QQ. If kultirans are a thing, it will be 3.

If we are counting allied races, the horde has 7 (8 with maghar) races that can be shaman, alliance has 5 (6 if kultiran pala are a thing) races that can be paladin.

Cry me a fecking river. You are spoiled, and it's more than a bit. If anything horde should be having less race/class combos. It is heavily skewed in their favor.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-08 at 01:03 AM.