10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282507/n...in-build-26175

So will the old blue tattoos be replaced for the gold ones now?
    I honestly like the gold ones better...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm more keen on these zones then Legion ones tbh(Legion were good but I like BFA's more)
    I am super impressed with the level of detail and fidelity these zones have, plus how unique and varied they are. Personally, I thought almost all of Legion's zones except maybe Highmountain (From an aesthetic standpoint, not a traversal one) were pretty bad, especially compared to the zones in WoD.

BFA's zones are easily a huge step up over anything they've done in the past though.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

3 new male tattoos 2 new female tattoos
    3 old male tattoos, 2 old female tattoos

It's looking like they're meant to replace them? But I'd love it even more if we could have them all

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    3 new male tattoos 2 new female tattoos
    3 old male tattoos, 2 old female tattoos

It's looking like they're meant to replace them? But I'd love it even more if we could have them all
    Didn't the Zandalari from ToT have blue tattoos?

I hope they keep them around.

Apart from this male tattoo, the old ones looked like Demon Hunter tattoos. New golden ones are better for Zandalari I think.

Something I just realized, maybe Kul Tiras is empty for now because they're waiting on the Kul Tiran customization updates to finish, so they can populate it with more than just the same two looking men/women?

Something I'm just now realizing about these new Zandalari models. They have much thinner necks than their MoP counterparts, and for some reason they have no hip bones either. They also have quite different thighs.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-03-08 at 04:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny that Azeroth herself is trying to fight us back and thinking we are viruses...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    I find it funny that Azeroth herself is trying to fight us back and thinking we are viruses...
    We behave like viruses, or at least some of us do. Look at it, she has been dealt an almost lethal wound and we swarm it like flies, 'drink' the blood and suck up her energies. And then we go ahead and give her actual infestation (Old God) more power by going to war and killing each other. I bet she wishes she could just bathe in some kind of antiseptic by now. >.<

Also, I'm very, VERY happy that not only are dark irons able to be shaman, but Kultirans are on their way to being able to be druids. I just witnessed a quest where a kultiran (the bulky kind) female shapeshifted into cat form. My dreams are coming true, thanks blizzard.

EDIT:
    This is her: https://beta.wowdb.com/npcs/135979-apprentice-knollden
    (wearing druid armor )

And this is her in, what I assume, is a placeholder cat form: https://beta.wowdb.com/npcs/135980-apprentice-knollden
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2018-03-08 at 05:05 AM.

told my friend i'd race change my druid into a human in a second if that ever happened.

I love my worgans human form. I keep a sort of "gardner" set with browns, greens a broad brimmed hat and a vine'd staff for restoration and he looks great. and for balance i have a 'prince"set that has that leather armor piece with the blue shawl and jewel on the middle with some gold and blue pants and boots and a crown/tiara.
    combine this with his red hair and mutton chops and he looks like real celtic faerie prince or woodsman depending.

basically i just love the concept of them being mages who use natural magic instead of holy or arcane magic

and i do hope it is their plan to give kul'tirans 3 body types for each sex to make up for them not having...tusks or horns or firebeards or whatever.

it is awkward because i THINK i know what they are doing but it would be so good i'm having to basically hold my hopes under a pillow and keep it passed out without suffocating it to death : /
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Not really. Only thing no one will answer is auction house improvements they suggested at blizzcon.
    Going to need to be specific 'ole chick cat dude/dudette.

I have a mage parked in the AH and can't see any improvements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Maybe a strange request but could you see if the updated older NPC models like Hyenas and such have been implented in the older zones? This will add more validity to my "WoW Classic: HD remaster" theory.
    Got a particular mob and/or particular zone I should look at ?

One thing about the zones is they are 2 extremely different aesthetic types. Zandalar tries to be as exotic and epic as possible. Kul Tiras is as high quality realistic as possible.

7+ Year Old Account

thank god they changed, the blue tattoos were obnoxious ugly and out of place

look like some dev did read my feedback about the heel-toe and the tattoos color, they just need to fix their size

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Also, I'm very, VERY happy that not only are dark irons able to be shaman, but Kultirans are on their way to being able to be druids. I just witnessed a quest where a kultiran (the bulky kind) female shapeshifted into cat form. My dreams are coming true, thanks blizzard.

EDIT:
    This is her: https://beta.wowdb.com/npcs/135979-apprentice-knollden
    (wearing druid armor )

And this is her in, what I assume, is a placeholder cat form: https://beta.wowdb.com/npcs/135980-apprentice-knollden
    Probably going to have this for their final cat form.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Going to need to be specific 'ole chick cat dude/dudette.

I have a mage parked in the AH and can't see any improvements.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a particular mob and/or particular zone I should look at ?
    They were supposed to update it and let you post 200 items. Anyone that wanted one could pick how many of them they wanted to buy of said 200. Also talked about buy orders. Someone posts an order for say 500 ore at a price. If you are willing to part with said ore for said price you get gold instantly and they get ore as soon as you buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Probably going to have this for their final cat form.
    Garfield ahaha. ORRRR incredible wiccan/celtic inspired beasts considering the thematic look of the zone and story in Drustvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thank god they changed, the blue tattoos were obnoxious ugly and out of place

look like some dev did read my feedback about the heel-toe and the tattoos color, they just need to fix their size
    no offense but seeing as the blue tattoos look similar to the DH and the highmountain ones and the gold tattoos look NOTHING like them that its safe to say that the new ones are what were always intended. zandalari arent even playable yet on alpha so no doubt those tattos were jsut place holders

Pre alpha is definately pre alpha
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    no offense but seeing as the blue tattoos look similar to the DH and the highmountain ones and the gold tattoos look NOTHING like them that its safe to say that the new ones are what were always intended. zandalari arent even playable yet on alpha so no doubt those tattos were jsut place holders

Pre alpha is definately pre alpha
    the blue tattoos are from te mobs in ToT, i don't think it was a placeholder since they even got a update before, maybe they just scrapped and decided to go for this one