Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Mainly lore perspective (and the fact that WoD was ultimately hated)

They are pretty much time and dimensions traveling aliens that wanted to invade us not so long ago

And the fact they are from the alternate universe, 2 completly same persons can exist at the same time

(Maybe Blizz someday realizes how they fucked up the lore with WoD)
    I didn’t hate the lore, I hated World of Garrisons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riproarin View Post
    There are skin options for all the different clan loooks. The heritage armor is probably just their new unified Mag'har clan armor
    There are skin options on the wowhead model viewer, but that's no indication of what will and will not be playbale. They have skin and armor options for nagas, vrykul and those new fox things too and yet none of those have been confirmed by Blizzard. I really hope I'm wrong and Blizzard lets us pick any clan though.

Orcs aren't really my kind of race, but I'm happy to see playable Mag'har. Their culture was really well developed in WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Finally i can play again as an Orc under a Hellscream.
    Garrosh turning bad always was a bad choice from blizzard in my opinion i like Cata Garrosh alot and i hope we will see Grom take over that role as General of the Horde.
    Grom as General of the Horde would be a dream come true. Good Old Grom Hellscream now leading the uncorrupted orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Orcs aren't really my kind of race, but I'm happy to see playable Mag'har. Their culture was really well developed in WoD.
    Also don't forget about the Mag'har orcs in Outlands. I love their culture as well as WoD.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

I do wish they were true Mag'har orcs, since the AU just introduces countless headaches to the formula. It feels at this point that Outland is all but forgotten by Blizzard despite the story potential it still holds. We could have gotten everything the AU Orcs could have given us, except for Grom and the Iron Horde aesthetic.

I'd really rather them develop new characters than go back to an old played out one, and it appears the AU Maghar don't even use the Iron Horde aesthetic anyway, so they just feel ultimately pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    or go into the tribal path of being a Breeding Hollow Orc.
    I thought this game was PG-13. Or has Goldshire taken over?

Deleted
    Oh yeah!

Grommash and the gang are my type of Orcs! Barbaric Headbangers! So Metal! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Maybe it was like that Jet Li movie The One, where Arch and KJ killed all their alternate versions to gain their power!
    You can't kill infinite things in finite time.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Grom as General of the Horde would be a dream come true. Good Old Grom Hellscream now leading the uncorrupted orcs.
    Yes, good old Grom Hellscream, the guy who tried to exterminate the draenei, conquer Draenor and Azeroth both. What a lovely guy to have return.

I'd much rather see Durotan take the mantle instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Yes, good old Grom Hellscream, the guy who tried to exterminate the draenei, conquer Draenor and Azeroth both. What a lovely guy to have return.
    who cares about dranei, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Who cares about Garrosh-but-with-hair?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Who cares about Garrosh-but-with-hair?
    the horde obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    I always love the people telling someone how they messed up what they created.

Something not taking the turn YOU WANTED IT TO TAKE is not equal with someone messing something up.
    Excellently said. On top of that, the people who complain the most about the alternate universes thing oddly have no problem when Marvel or DC introduce Earth-110,000,000 or whatever. Hypocrites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    People who can spell the name?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post

People who can spell the name?
    oh gosh someone missed a letter better call CNN

Outland needs a massive amount of updating, or to be...quietly removed from the leveling progression of WoW.

I imagine we might get another Cata-like revamp in the future that might allow for more level scaling through all level 1-120 zones and effectively removing or revamping TBC content and Wrath content as well. Possibly even post-Wrath 80-120 content, depending on how or where they want the level progression of the world to start for new leveling into whatever new content they have...meaning how messed up is Azeroth post-Legion/BfA leveling from 1 upwards, and where does previous Blizzard expansion content come back into play without it seeming like the story takes a radical shift (like it does now when leveling in Cata 1-60 zones, than go to Outland and/or Northrend, and effectively go back in time because some thing don't work when Cata 1-60 questlines....like Silverpine Forest and Hillsbrad quests mentions that the Lich King was defeated, but then you go to Northrend to fight him and he shows up from time to time to gloat. Than you return to Cata content (usually without raiding, so you don't finish off the Lich King unless you really want to now).

This gets even more weird for Allied Races since they start off at level 20 in Cata era zones, after an introduction that is post-Legion or BfA content, and level like anyone else until they hit Legion content and relive their own backstories in some cases, before shipping off to BfA content once that goes live just before Fall of this year.

So a major revamp might be for the best. Than once WoW Classica comes out, there will be technically three versions of WoW leveling content....Vanilla, CATA, and post-BfA expansion revamp. Meaning someone will think WoW died later and their will be calls for Legion or BfA servers to preserve that leveling experience that would go away if there is only post-BfA revamp and Classic WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Mainly lore perspective (and the fact that WoD was ultimately hated)

They are pretty much time and dimensions traveling aliens that wanted to invade us not so long ago

And the fact they are from the alternate universe, 2 completly same persons can exist at the same time

(Maybe Blizz someday realizes how they fucked up the lore with WoD)
    They are not completly same thanks to the ALTERNATE Universe. (For example, in the alternate universe Garrosh was never born)
    Time-travelling is something that exists as long as the game itself.
    I get that there is much nonsense in WoD, like Grom changed his mind in the end of WoD tho he is notorious for being very stubborn. But this is a fantasy game, there are no limits of reality like we know from ourselves.

Everything is explainable, thats what makes the game great.

It's just all a matter of habit. I for example dislike that the horde had different warchiefs over expansions. But that's just because I am biased by democracy and how it works (for example if youre leaders are changing the whole time nothing decent can be done).

Furthermore the Lore of World of Warcraft is very very deep. You need to read/hear all the lore about time travelling in order to understand how WoD was possible and why it makes sense.

I want to clarify at this point that I don't think Blizzard is not doing mistakes. Like seriously, they should hire someone like the red shirt guy who checks the Quest texts for possible contradictions. And they really need to work on bringing the lore to the player, not vice versa because then there will be a lot misinterpretation.

The redemption of AU Grom would be a good story. One were he doesn't have to die to save all of green orc kind, like the MU version did. But one that can make up for his own mistakes and the lies and issues his MU version's son caused the Horde. A younger Grom who has learned his leasons would be a powerful person to have in the Horde. Even a Horde run by the Banshee Queen.

My Orc warrior will probably go for the Blackrock clan skin along with the unhunched option. It's gonna be fantastic!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad for Horde players - Mag'har are really cool allied race.

But we still don't have confirmation from Blizzard that they gonna be Horde. Not saying they GONNA join Alliance but with Blizzard anything can happen.

I was so excited to see additional skin colors added to the mag'har orcs besides just brown. Can't wait to roll a brown orc and Blackrock orc! Definitely a great addition to the Horde!