Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Updated Zandalari Troll Tattoos, Mythic Plus Solo Clears, WoW History, Brigitte Skins

Is Diablo 3 Coming to Switch? If So, Here Are New Features We'd Love to See

What Sets the Pros Apart: Cydonia Talks About Tournament Deck Lineups

Updated Zandalari Troll Tattoos
    Sonotmethen noticed that Zandalari Trolls have received new tattoo options in the latest build of Battle for Azeroth.

Timed Mythic Plus Solo Clears
    Mione is back again, this time with video completions of Upper Karazhan, The Arcway, and Darkheart Thicket on +11 and all in time. Cathederal of Eternal Night was also completed on +12 in time as well! View the video descriptions for more information.

This Week in WoW History
    We're taking a look back at old MMO-Champion posts and World of Warcraft news that occurred during this time in previous years.

Blizzard Retrospective
    After the 20 year Anniversary celebration of Blizzard Entertainment, a 50 minute documentary was released which tells the story of how three college students started and grew into one of the biggest game developing company of our time. If you are interested in the Blizzard universe, or want to hear great stories of what the company was like 20 years ago, make sure to watch the documentary.

Patch 4.2 PvP
    A blue post confirmed that the Arena Season 10 would take place during Patch 4.2 of the Cataclysm. As usual, a full post featured all of the new sets that will be available for players who participate in PvP, along with a few great recolors.

Scroll of Resurrection
    The official announcement of the Scroll of Resurrection in 2012 was a great opportunity for players to bring their friends back to the game. This new product allowed players to boost all the way to level cap (80), get a free upgrade to the Cataclysm expansion, regardless of what expansion they own, a free character transfer and faction change, and 7 days of game time. Players who were able to Resurrect their friends were rewarded with a Spectral Gryphon or Wyvern based on their faction.

Armored Bloodwing
    Patch 5.2 generated a lot of interest for the player base, however one of the hidden items discovered peaked the interest of many. The Armored Bloodwing was datamined early on, and found that it will be a flying/ground mount usable after level 20. The source of this mount was only later discovered when it was announced as a Blizzard Store mount only available for players who purchase it.

Patch 5.2 Live
    This patch has been mentioned several times in previous posts, but it is worth talking about it again, because this is the week it went live in 2013. Perhaps the biggest content patch of Mists of Pandaria featured a new raid, two new world bosses, new armor sets for both PVE and PvP, new reputation gear, an additional legendary questline, the unique Green Fire quest, two new zones, new scenarios, and numerous new rares and profession changes.

Wish You Were Here
    The Warlords of Draenor Trailer “Wish You Were Here” featured a lonely gnome spending his time leveling before discovering the power of the Character Boost. This was of course the focus of the trailer, because the Pre-Purchase of the fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor, included a complimentary level 90 character boost.

Legion Animations - Fury Warrior
    With the overhaul of melee animation in Legion, Fury Warriors received new spell animations for a lot of their existing abilities, along with some brand new ones, such as Odyn’s Fury. The animations were updated to make Fury Warriors more unique, and make their iconic abilities easily recognizable.

Your Watch Begins
    The official Overwatch street date was revealed in a short trailer video featuring all of the heroes in the game with iconic quotes, cinematic footage, and gameplay footage. The game announced at the previous BlizzCon was set to release on May 24th, while the official open beta started May 3rd.

Overwatch - Brigitte Skins and Cosmetics
    The Overwatch PTR had an update and with it came all of Brigitte's cosmetics including skins, emotes, voice lines, etc.

Last edited by chaud; 2018-03-08 at 03:42 AM.

I remember I used to hate trolls, dark spear trolls were just not my cup of tea.

But wow, zandalari trolls look so amazing. the males are in my opinion the best looking male race in the game.

New updated MALE model.

Thumbs up to @Mionelol for those feats. Always cutting the edges sharper !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ho Lee Shit, those Zandalari trolls make me want to reroll when I had previously never wanted to stop being Forsaken. 10/10 amazing and I just want to apologize now for all the Alliance out there how shit on they are getting in terms of allied races.

Dear Blizzard... How about maybe focusing on Alliance just a little? Show us something.... anything!! Z trolls, upright orcs, hordes new druid forms, freaken totems, Mag'har orcs.... and nothing for Alliance except a horse and a lantern being shoved up our @asses.

Show us the god damn racials!!!! Need to know if im rerolling or not!!

Those Zandalari Models. I will definitely race change my Troll Mage to one now.

"Story Team: So we ended up digging a grave for Horde in BfA.
    Game Design Team (Mechanics): Horde players will not be happy with this and might end-up changing to Alliance.
    Character Design Team: Hold my beer."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by fanghorn83 View Post
    Dear Blizzard... How about maybe focusing on Alliance just a little? Show us something.... anything!! Z trolls, upright orcs, hordes new druid forms, freaken totems, Mag'har orcs.... and nothing for Alliance except a horse and a lantern being shoved up our @asses.
    It's not Blizzard that is showing you anything, it's various dataminers.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It's not Blizzard that is showing you anything, it's various dataminers.
    They show us, that they are mainly putting new Horde stuff into the alpha client or else there would be Alliance stuff to datamine too. So if Blizzard is running out of time the might quickly put in some slapdash Alliance stuff and call it a day. Of cause this stuff shouldn't be as much work as other stuff like leveldesign, as long as they know what they are going for.

The druid forms are not really my cup of tea, but it would be only fair that other races get more unique ones too but they should keep the old ones as an option. Would even say give Zandalari the normal troll druid forms as an option too.

What do you know, datamining shows what Blizz is currently polishing. How unusual.

Well played Mione! Very well played.

Though, what's up with Brigitte's waist? I think she would manage the paper test. Her model waist is small as it is, not to mention that it includes armour. If you'd strip her, she'd have none existent waist... I'm all for fit characters but that is just weird considering she has strong arms. Other than that she looks cool as a character and a hero!
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Ho Lee Shit, those Zandalari trolls make me want to reroll when I had previously never wanted to stop being Forsaken. 10/10 amazing and I just want to apologize now for all the Alliance out there how shit on they are getting in terms of allied races.
    Those are just Night Elves with tusks and a need of a pedicure.

those new tattoos are screaming Zandaladin =D

that blizzard retrospective - watched million times already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    that blizzard retrospective - watched million times already
    Ya I watched it a few times myself over the years, thing that struck me is...that was made in 2011, that was seven years ago today, jebas does time fly.

In that time they've brought out 4 more games, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch.
    They've made 3 more expansions for WoW, namely Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, and Legion, and the 4th is currently in alpha, Battle for Azeroth.
    Several expansions for other games, Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void for StarCraft 2, and Reaper of Souls for Diablo 3, not to mention the continuous updates that Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch are getting.
    And they also brought out a modern remaster of the original StarCraft last year.

I know how big they've gotten, how much they've grown from that silly group of nerds that started Silicon and Synapse, but damn, that originality and creativity that created that first Warcraft RTS is still there, they're still going strong, and putting out quality titles, and just look at how many other studios disappeared who started at roughly the same time as Silicon & Synapse (1991), heck several big publishers from that day and age are gone (MicroProse, Sierra, Eidos), or empty shells of their former selves (Interplay)
    Last edited by mmoccdfb04c462; 2018-03-08 at 10:13 AM.

Something definitely reeks of Horde favouritism with all these new models/etc for the Horde.

What exactly are the Alliance getting? Reskinned Dwarves?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Show us the god damn racials!!!! Need to know if im rerolling or not!!
    You know it is alpha, not final version right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Great... tattoos...

How about making some faces that actually look different?

Yo Chaud, if you could stop uploading screenshots in fucking 20k resolution, so i don't have to look at pixelated parts of them instead of the whole thing because that shit doesn't scale to my screen, i'd be very thankful.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Thumbs up to @Mionelol for those feats. Always cutting the edges sharper !
    Yea, indeed very good Job Mione!!
    These days waay too few ppl care about progress, or achivements of this kind,We have hundreds of pages of posts about fuckin transmogs,troll models ,debates about what some Npc should say , polls about how long are the dicks of titans, or complains about how hard lfr can be....
    And why would they care, since literally everyone can open a damn chest on the map and get a bis leg, do 3 invasions and get a titanforged arcano, or kill normal argus once and get The bis trinket in game.This rng shit has gone too far unfortunately.
    Cheers again Mione!!