Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    holy sh*t I am switching factions and going full on zandatroll

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    You know it is alpha, not final version right?
    Well thanks captain obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by V1ndictive View Post
    They are putting SO much effort into these trolls. Meanwhile alliance get grey dwarves and no new druids.
    Also Kul'Trians which will have the same amount of love as Zandalari because they are the paralleled allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Reathyr View Post
    Ya I watched it a few times myself over the years, thing that struck me is...that was made in 2011, that was seven years ago today, jebas does time fly.

In that time they've brought out 4 more games, Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch.
    They've made 3 more expansions for WoW, namely Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, and Legion, and the 4th is currently in alpha, Battle for Azeroth.
    Several expansions for other games, Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void for StarCraft 2, and Reaper of Souls for Diablo 3, not to mention the continuous updates that Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch are getting.
    And they also brought out a modern remaster of the original StarCraft last year.

I know how big they've gotten, how much they've grown from that silly group of nerds that started Silicon and Synapse, but damn, that originality and creativity that created that first Warcraft RTS is still there, they're still going strong, and putting out quality titles, and just look at how many other studios disappeared who started at roughly the same time as Silicon & Synapse (1991), heck several big publishers from that day and age are gone (MicroProse, Sierra, Eidos), or empty shells of their former selves (Interplay)
    when you started listing games they released since then... oh my god I'm getting old - fast!

Deleted
    Yay, no collar for females.

While you can tell the Zandalari male model is based on the night elf model, its got way better proportions, posture and stance.

The chest is less "stretched" vertically than on the night elf, and the waist is more proportionate to the height compared to the night elf male as well.

The Zandalari males also don't suffer as much from the pronounced "my head is sticking out over my chest" syndrome that night elf males (and humans for that matter) suffer from. Though they do have the same "popeye" forearms, its less noticeable due to better proportions elsewhere.

All in all, I'd say they did a great job on them. Now if only human, night elf, and worgen males could visit the chiropractor to fix their posture and "head foreward" issues too.

Meh... A bit disappointed that the female Zandalari haven't got more unique animations to set them apart from Darkspear trolls... :-/

Deleted
    It would be a great change to separate the WoW News from the "other" news. I don't give a shit for Overcrap or Failablo 3. Would be great if that would be finally separated. It's almost as annoying as the old "asking Ghostcrawler about his favorite pet, food and the state of WoW".

/rant

Lmao so he solo 5 man dungeon end of the expansion,why dont you solo mythic argus then you little cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Yo Chaud, if you could stop uploading screenshots in fucking 20k resolution, so i don't have to look at pixelated parts of them instead of the whole thing because that shit doesn't scale to my screen, i'd be very thankful.
    Are you talking about the troll tattoo ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Extra View Post
    It would be a great change to separate the WoW News from the "other" news. I don't give a shit for Overcrap or Failablo 3. Would be great if that would be finally separated. It's almost as annoying as the old "asking Ghostcrawler about his favorite pet, food and the state of WoW".

/rant
    I'll keep that in mind!

Brigitte's Sol skin is nice. so paladinish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Yo Chaud, if you could stop uploading screenshots in fucking 20k resolution
    Which screenshots? They are all around 1080p.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    Which screenshots? They are all around 1080p.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Are you talking about the troll tattoo ones?
    Please ignore what i said, my pc just decided to default mmo champion media to 500% zoom. Has been happening for the past couple of weeks now, only on mmo champion, and i was starting to get a bit angry. Started to think that maybe you switched to some cool new resolution that my card doesn't support. Wasn't meant as a diss to you, chaud <3

All this work on the Zandalari trolls, brings me back to Cataclysm where the goblins were done super early, the male worgen had like 2 months, and the female worgen were an "oh shit we forgot to make a female version, let's mangle up a stick figure and slap on a texture. No one will realize we 10%-assed it!". I have yet to see anything on the Dark Irons, after the first time they showed us back in early February, where we get something new with Zandalari every other day.

The expansion isn't even in beta and I am already tired of the Zandalari trolls...

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    All this work on the Zandalari trolls, brings me back to Cataclysm where the goblins were done super early, the male worgen had like 2 months, and the female worgen were an "oh shit we forgot to make a female version, let's mangle up a stick figure and slap on a texture. No one will realize we 10%-assed it!". I have yet to see anything on the Dark Irons, after the first time they showed us back in early February, where we get something new with Zandalari every other day.

The expansion isn't even in beta and I am already tired of the Zandalari trolls...
    Way to be a bitter little bitch and have absolutely no understanding on how the development process works. Remember, you aren't meant to see this and Blizzard absolutely should not be developing things to accommodate sensitive faction equality nonsense in regards to *datamined* content.

Which races dance did they get? Since they didn't make any new ones for the other allied races.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Lmao so he solo 5 man dungeon end of the expansion,why dont you solo mythic argus then you little cunt.
    That is some serious jealousy ya got there!

Deleted
    Do you have an ETA for these trolls? I wanna level a druid, NOW!

I thought the golden tattoos looked good on the Light-Forged Dreanei and fit their story as beings of the Light. Now they have put golden tattoos on the Zandalari which doesn't fit their culture in my opinion. I think they should have left the golden tattoos as unique to the Light-Forged Draenei.