Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    This is the same community that got mad about tracer being gay...
    Did they? I cant remember that atleast. I remember some outlets said it made GG and gamers in general mad. But cant remember anyone actually being mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    only in america do you have gun problems blamed at everythin other than guns
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Did they? I cant remember that atleast. I remember some outlets said it made GG and gamers in general mad. But cant remember anyone actually being mad.
    They did if tracer had kissed a dude no fucks would've been given but people literally went full reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over it.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh, the delicious burn of edgelords realizing that the GOP is hostile to videogame, boobies, animes, and presumably extremely hostile to games combining the three.
    Maybe you've forgotten about Tipper Gore. Both sides have killjoys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    They did if tracer had kissed a dude no fucks would've been given but people literally went full reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over it.
    Weird, Since they are pretty much praising games like Persona. Where half the cast is gay or bi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m fine with this marketing and advertising works so video games.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Back to the 90ies!

Fuck sake americans, can you not elect monkeys as your politicians? Can you get rid of the republican party, ty?
    If only wishing were to make it true. Take the entire GOP and the crazy left DNC and just fucking leave the rest to fix all the shit. We should be leading the world in every category, but instead we just have the most people jailed.

/lostopportunity

Weird, Since they are pretty much praising games like Persona. Where half the cast is gay or bi.
    Uh what.

There's nothing like that in persona at all, with the exception of Kanji from 4, which ends up, he's straight, just likes girly things.

Outside of that, orientation doesn't come into play at all. I feel like you've been very much misled if someone told you otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Uh what.

There's nothing like that in persona at all, with the exception of Kanji from 4, which ends up, he's straight, just likes girly things.

Outside of that, orientation doesn't come into play at all. I feel like you've been very much misled if someone told you otherwise.
    Orientation doesnt come into play, but there where a lot of subtext in Persona 4. Atleast from what I remember back in 2008(?). Might be I just remember the discussions around it afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orientation doesnt come into play, but there where a lot of subtext in Persona 4. Atleast from what I remember back in 2008(?). Might be I just remember the discussions around it afterwards.
    "Subtext", lol. Coding isn't subtext.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    "Subtext", lol. Coding isn't subtext.
    Did I use the wrong word? I mean a slight undertone on some of the characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Havent played 4 (DONT KILL ME Joe!) so I cant say, but I know 3 was about being straight and ho'ing around.

Speaking of which, I really wish they'd introduce more female protagonists to play as, like they did for P3. That was super fun. I dont think there'd be a lot of noise if they added a female option. At least, Id hope not since options are options and not replacements.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Havent played 4 (DONT KILL ME Joe!) so I cant say, but I know 3 was about being straight and ho'ing around.

Speaking of which, I really wish they'd introduce more female protagonists to play as, like they did for P3. That was super fun. I dont think there'd be a lot of noise if they added a female option. At least, Id hope not since options are options and not replacements.
    The whole Persona series has been very progressive compared to games of it era. Diverse cast, touching on tons of subjects. I unfortunatly have not played persona 5 yet. But as you are saying I think the next logical step is chosing sex on the protagonist, that could potentionally double the amount of endings aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Oh Crissi, you have too much faith in the internet! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh, the delicious burn of edgelords realizing that the GOP is hostile to videogame, boobies, animes, and presumably extremely hostile to games combining the three.
    So we want to teach our kids to be degenerates, but just ask them not to act on it? Sounds like a plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    So we want to teach our kids to be degenerates, but just ask them not to act on it? Sounds like a plan.
    Media is formative of worldview, not action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I daresay a lot of the Gamergaters who voted for Trump because he was ostensibly supposed to 'stop the tide of political correctness', lol.

So, my dear dudebros; as it turns out the Troll-in-Chief is actually a conservative old man who hates you just as much as everyone else.
    The majority of Gamergaters are left leaning. I doubt anything but a small minority would have voted for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The majority of Gamergaters are left leaning.
    What do you mean?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    What do you mean?
    They are on the left side of the political spectrum...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    What do you mean?
    He means he is talking bullshit.