Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    what exactly does stamina do? block / dodge amount?
    Stamina determines the amount of times you can block attacks or push attackers. I think dodge uses a different formula for itself.

Is this game got the same requirements as first title?

Very awesome launch trailer.

Deleted
    Kind of annoying you have to do the prologue again after the beta :P I was hoping it would carry over and i'd be able to skip it!

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind, you can skip it

Kind of annoying you have to do the prologue again after the beta :P I was hoping it would carry over and i'd be able to skip it!

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind, you can skip it
    How? Im obviously dumb lol

EDIT: NEVERMIND GOT IT LOL
    Last edited by BlackZero; 2018-03-09 at 12:03 AM.

Speaking of that prologue. In my opinion it's good that it gives you an idea of the story, but it's kind of shitty as an introduction/tutorial to new people. You only learn the absolute most basic of things and none of that really will prepare a new player for all the specials/elites/bosses. Having them learn the basics in such a controlled environment is a good start though, i will say.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Block while rezzing someone is the biggest thing the prologue missed. And tagging/pinging enemies and items.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Speaking of that prologue. In my opinion it's good that it gives you an idea of the story, but it's kind of shitty as an introduction/tutorial to new people. You only learn the absolute most basic of things and none of that really will prepare a new player for all the specials/elites/bosses. Having them learn the basics in such a controlled environment is a good start though, i will say.
    The prologue was worth it just for the singing Dwarf.

I agree, it was mostly very basic but also gave players a decent little tutorial while introducing the characters and setting the story up.

I heard this game was good / it's getting a lot of hype. But I played the first one and thought it wasn't very good. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    I heard this game was good / it's getting a lot of hype. But I played the first one and thought it wasn't very good. What do you guys think?
    second one is like first one but better and harder
    If you don't like the kind of game,it's not going to be for you,but if you do,it's very fun

Going pretty good for the game, 4th on steam atm with 54k playing.
    http://www.githyp.com/warhammer-verm.../player-count/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta26 View Post
    Block while rezzing someone is the biggest thing the prologue missed. And tagging/pinging enemies and items.
    teah tagging should be in the tutorial. Its such a big game mechanic, especially in random games, yet i run into so many that don't know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    second one is like first one but better and harder
    Lol difficult is an understatement. Played 5 games so far and no groups have even got past the easiest (recruit) difficulty. The boss mobs are ridiculous - each one is a 5 minute fight and you're lucky if you find a single medical supplies in the map.

Deleted
    Lol difficult is an understatement. Played 5 games so far and no groups have even got past the easiest (recruit) difficulty. The boss mobs are ridiculous - each one is a 5 minute fight and you're lucky if you find a single medical supplies in the map.
    Some randoms are just so bad at this game. Just had a game where 2 people said it was their first ever time playing, so fair enough, but the other guy still insisted on taking the grims even though the 2 new people get dying already. And no one sticking together, everyone just runs off solo and then shouts when they get in trouble :/

Im telling them don't take the grims when 2 people are already dying every 2mins, but the level 12 player still leads them to the grims and tells them to take. When i try to show them where the tome is they all run past and ignore it lol

Most groups i get are fine, you just get the occasional one that has some player that thinks everyone is as amazing as the game as he thinks he is
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2018-03-10 at 11:21 AM.

It feels like since the official release the game was made easier. Almost like each difficulty was shifted down one. Once you get some more time in the game you'll learn where supplies "usually" are.

Deleted
    So when is this game getting steam workshop mods?

So when is this game getting steam workshop mods?
    Looks like April/May
    http://www.vermintide.com/roadmap/

7+ Year Old Account
    Since I'm one of those that never cared about the skaven (still don't understand the love for them!), the first game could only be interesting for so long. Now when they throw in chaos, that could be a nice, welcome change. Just need to get some people to play it with now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Since I'm one of those that never cared about the skaven (still don't understand the love for them!), the first game could only be interesting for so long. Now when they throw in chaos, that could be a nice, welcome change. Just need to get some people to play it with now!
    The chaos are a lot more intersting to me as well. Though i know nothing about warhammer lore. The only warhammer games i have played are total war and vermintide. I'd like to see the greenskins (orcs) as an enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also is there a way of seeing how much health i have? In terms of actual numbers. The ironbreaker has a talent that restores 10 health when my passive procs, but how much actually is 10 health?

Also is there a way of seeing how much health i have? In terms of actual numbers. The ironbreaker has a talent that restores 10 health when my passive procs, but how much actually is 10 health?
    Yeah there is a lot to be desired in terms of seeing stats. If it's like V1 you should have 150hp on all difficulties except cataclysm (currently called legend) where it was 100 I believe.