Thread: personal mmr

Deleted

personal mmr

So with todays reset, is the so called personall MMR implented or are they afraid it will fuck up placements again?

Deleted
    MMR loosening in placements is (mostly) gone; performance based MM adjustment has not returned. Placements should be safe and lower impact than in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    MMR loosening in placements is (mostly) gone; performance based MM adjustment has not returned. Placements should be safe and lower impact than in the past.
    All I know is last season I went 10-0 in placement won MVP in 9 games and was rank 5 bronze to start. The season prior I just trolled and leveld heroes, went 2-8 and was 5 silver. Hopefully shit gets figured out.

UPDATE:
    1-9 got placed 2 silver. This is got to be a joke.
    Last edited by SirBeef; 2018-03-09 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    All I know is last season I went 10-0 in placement won MVP in 9 games and was rank 5 bronze to start. The season prior I just trolled and leveld heroes, went 2-8 and was 5 silver. Hopefully shit gets figured out.

UPDATE:
    1-9 got placed 2 silver. This is got to be a joke.
    I was wondering what was going on as well.

I got GM rank#161 in Season 2 2017, but I didn't play in Season 3 nor Season 1 2018. It placed me in gold 1 after 9-1 this season /confused

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Morningstar View Post
    I was wondering what was going on as well.

I got GM rank#161 in Season 2 2017, but I didn't play in Season 3 nor Season 1 2018. It placed me in gold 1 after 9-1 this season /confused
    IIRC you have to play 15 games every season or your MMR gets reseeded from QM (or UR).

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    IIRC you have to play 15 games every season or your MMR gets reseeded from QM (or UR).
    I easily play over 500 HL games each season for at least the last 3.