Poll: Yes Or No?!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Would You Like Saberon As Alliance Allied Race?

Quote from WoW.gamepedia.com:

The vicious saberon are a cat-like species native to Draenor.

Few creatures embody the savagery of Draenor as much as the saberon, vaguely feline beasts who have adapted to nearly all of this world’s diverse environments. From the icy caverns of Frostfire to the steamy jungles of Tanaan to the maze-like rocky outcroppings of Nagrand, there’s not a niche that the ferocious saberon haven’t conquered. Saberon outwardly appear more advanced than beasts; they have a social structure, and can shape simple tools into weapons. Adventurers should be especially wary of saberon hunting parties, whose coordinated attacks, sharp rending claws, and ability to shadowstep behind prey make them deadly indeed.

Saberon are cat-like humanoids, standing around 6-7 feet tall. Their ranks include hunters and warriors, as well as witchdoctors and "shadowshapers", both wielders of magic. The saberon have highly developed rituals and customs.

Melee types usually wear minimal clothing, often a simple loincloth, and may fight barehanded or with dual-wielded knife-like weapons. In contrast, the magical types are lavishly decorated with complex garments, ornamentation and feathers, and wield large and lengthy jawbones as weapons. These saberon are adorned with necklaces, belts, shoulders, bracers and headdresses, and wear wrap-like garments covering their lower bodies.

The difference between the appearance of the two groups is likely due to the higher position or rank of the magic-wielding types within saberon culture, but may also relate to religious or ritual purposes.

They cook and eat other humanoids such as orcs.

Notes

- Saberon hearts are used by orc shaman.
    - Conceptually they seem to be based at least partially on the tigon model.
    - The basic saberon model is also used for the druid [Claws of Shirvallah] form.
    - Saberon models were in the game during Mists of Pandaria.
    - Saberon use the same skeleton and animations as saurok and male worgen.
    - Saberon are the only civilized Draenor race whose origins are not covered in Chronicle Volume 2. In fact, the only time saberon are mentioned in the book at all is in the story of Terokk.

Some Models

Just imagine lion like saberon paladin!

I think it would be cool to see that Grom has been successful in recruiting the Saberon into his Draenor Horde, and it would open up an opportunity for Yrel's Draenei to reach out to the High Arakkoa due to their shared connection to the Light.

Do I want them? No. I think those examples look miles better than any worgen I've seen, and they'd be fine for others. So, I voted no because 'I' would not like them. Phrasing
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

7+ Year Old Account
    Come on! They cook orcs. We need them for BFA.

Worgens won't get along with them though, the hatred between cats and dogs runs deep!

Sure, I'm open to anything that's not another elf or a bodyshape of human.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Worgens won't get along with them though, the hatred between cats and dogs runs deep!
    Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

7+ Year Old Account
    It would be hilarious to watch. ROFL.

5+ Year Old Account
    They are like chunkier worgen... I feel like furbolgs would offer more variety

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    Furbolgs are losers. Saberon is cool SAVAGES. Alliance need diversity and dark races. Fuck furbolg-losers.

Besides like i already said - What we gonna do with all dead orcs during BFA? Saberon can feed whole army with it!

Don't care as long as they aren't Horde. Do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    I agree, furbolgs also have a longer history with the Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversage View Post
    Don't care as long as they aren't Horde. Do not want.
    Why even bother then?

You could actually incorporate that into the lore, nothing overly heavy. Just say, they have a dislike of each other based on different scents and gut instincts make them on edge around one and another.

Personally, I wouldn't mind them added at all but I think it might be more appropriate for the horde. If they came to the Alliance I'd get the feeling it would be another instance of worgens, what did blizzard say originally about them? giving the Alliance something with a bit of ferocity or something?
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I agree, furbolgs also have a longer history with the Alliance.
    Sorry i can't stand furbolgs - they mehs since Warcraft 3.

I could be interested indeed.

Was thinking on making a worgen rogue, but if the Saberon came live, i could swap to them

The leopard one looks very cool

If they come live, they will be Alliance... as Ogres will go horde!
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-03-09 at 04:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    it would be better if they to go horde to be the counterpart/mirror of worgens

its a bit pointless and boring to have a canine and a cat hummanoid race in the same faction in the persepctive of storytelling, besides the saberon culture would work well in the horde, orc be like.

i would rather arakkoa and Fulborgs, but not ythe goffy fulborgs, something like this instead:

Deleted
    I would love to be Saberon! If they became available (for the Horde, that is) I would race change my characters to play as one!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it would be better if they to go horde to be the counterpart/mirror of worgens
    You will get yours Vulpera as Worgen counterpart. I heard they deadly cute and savage as fuck. Enjoy. ROFL.

but not ythe goffy fulborgs, something like this instead
    It art yea. In real life (i mean Warcraft) Furbolg looks like some hippy on drugs:

Where the fuck my heroin guys!!!???
    For The Furrr!!!

Yes, 100%. Saberon with the high quality player models Blizzard is now capable of would be amazing. Highly doubt it it'll happen and we'll end up with something a lot less cool, but eh.

7+ Year Old Account
    We need MOAR votes! Come on what Alliance are we without our own lion race?