"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/dd87a2d70e1fcd3a50809d5dc23be40b/tumblr_p243bop1ME1tlyjpto1_540.gif[IMG]
    Sometimes, Rin doesn't look like a professional camper

https://gfycat.com/TastyWhoppingAngelfish

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Just waiting for it to finish then i can binge it.

10+ Year Old Account

Halfway through Nozaki-Kun. It's amusing, and I'm enjoying the characters. But I don't think I've once laughed out loud. Same with Kiss Him, Not Me (the other Watamote)
    Really? Huh. It has been awhile, buy I really remember laughing my ass off at that series. In particular, the fantastic cast of supporting characters like the tomboy girl and the basketball guy, the "prince" girl and the guy who takes it upon himself to be her keeper, and of course Mikorin, one of the best tsundere characters ever who constantly confidently flirts with every girl on the outside while secretly being embarrassed by his own actions on the inside.

Poor Rin. First, her initial route is closed for the winter, then she falls asleep at the rest stop/cafe, then she finally makes it to within a few hundred meters of the campsite only to find this road also closed (I felt so bad for her there, thank goodness it was only a forgotten sign), and then she finally makes it there only for the wind to be a huge dick to her. You know, she wouldn't be having most of these issues if she didn't insist on camping solo.

I did love newbie camper and rich girl Saitou just casually dropping ~$450 on a sleeping bag while the other girls have had to take part time jobs and scrimp and save to buy discount gear for the club.

Cannot wait for the Christmas camping trip! Super excited to see that Saitou's mega-cute pup and the drunkard teacher are also joining in! I am really going to miss this series when it ends. Even the music is great. It's the first series in a really long time that I actually don't skip the OP or ED every episode. The ending in particular is just beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Really? Huh. It has been awhile, buy I really remember laughing my ass off at that series. In particular, the fantastic cast of supporting characters like the tomboy girl and the basketball guy, the "prince" girl and the guy who takes it upon himself to be her keeper, and of course Mikorin, one of the best tsundere characters ever who constantly confidently flirts with every girl on the outside while secretly being embarrassed by his own actions on the inside.

Poor Rin. First, her initial route is closed for the winter, then she falls asleep at the rest stop/cafe, then she finally makes it to within a few hundred meters of the campsite only to find this road also closed (I felt so bad for her there, thank goodness it was only a forgotten sign), and then she finally makes it there only for the wind to be a huge dick to her. You know, she wouldn't be having most of these issues if she didn't insist on camping solo.

I did love newbie camper and rich girl Saitou just casually dropping ~$450 on a sleeping bag while the other girls have had to take part time jobs and scrimp and save to buy discount gear for the club.

Cannot wait for the Christmas camping trip! Super excited to see that Saitou's mega-cute pup and the drunkard teacher are also joining in! I am really going to miss this series when it ends. Even the music is great. It's the first series in a really long time that I actually don't skip the OP or ED every episode. The ending in particular is just beautiful.

[video=youtube;0EX3tQWswj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EX3tQWswj0[video]
    It got better as I finished it. The characters were great, but I still didn't find it absolutely hilarious, as I was expecting. Kinda wish there was more, at least enough so that nice girl Miyako could dump that shithead editor.

Far as camp greatness, there are OVA's that are coming, although I don't know if they are being streamed. Not many shows where I've loved the opening and ending themes, and this season has at least two of em with Sora Yori being a definite one. (Haganai has one of each. Inou-Battle, Castle Town Dandelion, both in season 1 of New Game, Chuunibyou, Saiyuki's first OP and ED, ok, maybe there are a few).
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-09 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Likely watched the dub, which was shittier than most. The cast voices didn't fit the characters, the acting itself was bad, and it had none of the comedic timing intact from the JP version. I'm not saying this as a sub elitist (but really, dubs are worse 99% of the time), the dub for this show was just awful. Watched it right after it came out with our old roommate (she's a dub-only watcher) and even she said the voices ruined it for her. She said they sounded like actors from car dealership commercials.

- - - Updated - - -

Kumiko and Reina have sex hair, yuri end confirmed. They were necking... like, a lot.
    Really though, Kumiko looks better like this
    N E C C
    E
    C
    C

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit didn't even notice the girl in the background, is she going to ruin band class like she did with chorus???

10+ Year Old Account
    yuri ending :ugh: canon ending pls.

- - - Updated - - -

more isekai

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Light Novels Get Fall TV Anime

Lonely thirty-seven-year-old Satoru Mikami is stuck in a dead-end job, unhappy with his mundane life, but after dying at the hands of a robber, he awakens to a fresh start in a fantasy realm...as a slime monster! As he acclimates to his goopy new existence, his exploits with the other monsters set off a chain of events that will change his new world forever!
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-anime/.128657

even more
    Hyakuren no Haō to Seiyaku no Valkyria Gets TV Anime

Spoiler: 

Some urban legends are best left untested! Yuuto Suoh gets more than he bargained for when he joins his childhood friend Mitsuki Shimoya in testing out an urban legend. When he uses his phone to take a picture of himself with the local shrine's divine mirror, he is whisked off into another world – one heavily steeped in the lore of the old Norse myths. Using his knowledge gained from school and from his solar-powered smartphone, he has the chance to bring the Wolf Clan, the same people who cared for him, to prominence, all while earning the adoration of a group of magic-wielding warrior maidens known as the Einherjar.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-anime/.128755

Ladyspo Original Sci-Fi Comedy Anime Unveiled for April 9 Premiere

The anime is a science-fiction comedy where various pro sports bounty hunters fight each other in sporting events. The story centers on Arigetti, Korupi, and Sabina, three women in a team who participate in various sports.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...emiere/.128760

Shinichiro Watanabe, BONES Produce Carol & Tuesday Original Anime for April 2019

Spoiler: 

The text in the above video reads, "The two met and created a song. No one knew what a miracle it would bring."
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...l-2019/.128701

Fuji-TV Reveals Revisions Anime With Goro Taniguchi, Shirogumi

"This is a prophecy for you, where five people will meet huge adversaries, and only you can protect everyone." Daisuke Toujima is a second-year high school student who was abducted when he was young. He was involved in a special phenomenon—Shibuya Drift—with his childhood friends Gai, Ru, Marimari, and Keisaku. They were transferred to the center of Shibuya over 300 years into the future. What's waiting for them is endless wilderness and forest, Interspersed ruin, future citizens, and "Revisions" which are huge mechanical monsters. Trampled by the monsters without understanding the situation, a girl who has the same name as the person who saved Daisuke when he was abducted, Miro, provided a mobile suit "String Puppet" and told them to save Shibuya. With separated paths, adversaries, destined prophecies, the boys, and girls are on their journey to return to their original time.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...rogumi/.128709

Fuji-TV, Niantic Reveal Ingress Anime Slated for October

This world around you is not what it seems. Our future is at stake, and you must choose a side.

A mysterious energy has been unearthed by a team of scientists in Europe. The origin and purpose of this force is unknown, but some researchers believe it is influencing the way we think. We must control it or it will control us.

"The Enlightened" seek to embrace the power that this energy may bestow upon us.

"The Resistance" struggle to defend, and protect what's left of our humanity.

Install Ingress and transform your world.

Which side are you on?
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ctober/.128708

Psycho-Pass SS 3-Part Anime Film Project Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    yuri ending :ugh: canon ending pls
    The canon ending was shit. Literally "will you go out with me?" responded to with "uh sure why not" after slightly more build-up than the show which was next to nothing. The yuri end is just a meme but it still involves two characters with more than zero development.

- - - Updated - - -

Violet Evergarden 9 - Stepping away from the episodic format and focusing on Violet's story has gone a long way. Last few episodes have been great. This episode had some genuinely heartfelt moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Violet Evergarden 9 - Stepping away from the episodic format and focusing on Violet's story has gone a long way. Last few episodes have been great. This episode had some genuinely heartfelt moments.
    have they actually started adapting the LN now or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, forgot I need to catchup on Violet Evergarden. Will fix that.

Anyone read the Death March LN? Going to start it tonight, as I am mostly enjoying the anime. Would someone be able to let me know if the anime has covered morethan the first LN? Guessing so

10+ Year Old Account
    Any idea when this is out?

From Yen Press: A young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It's the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue--a man who's dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there's no telling who might come calling next

Reading abauth it and its suposed to be super brutal. (more than Berserk)

1.st page of manga:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know nobody is watching it, with good reason, but I'm finishing Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san just to finish it at this point. But in a show about a girl who eats ramen and talks about what it is, there is a girl in the show who is a straight up, 100% psycho. Kind of surprising.

Can't believe it's been 4 episodes without Hotaru. At least this episode had some really good laughs when they were working on the website.

- - - Updated - - -

ReLIFE 222 - I can't believe it's over. 10/10 ending was perfect

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit new Boogiepop announced

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of that one before, Is the first one any good?

Boogiepop wa Warawanai Light Novel Gets 2018 TV Anime by Madhouse

Spoiler: 

There is an urban legend that children tell one another about a shinigami that can release people from the pain they may be suffering. This "Angel of Death" has a name: Boogiepop. And the legends are true. Boogiepop is real.

When a rash of disappearances involving female students breaks out at Shinyo Academy, the police and faculty assume they just have a bunch of runaways on their hands. But Nagi Kirima knows better. Something mysterious and foul is afoot. Is it Boogiepop, or something more sinister...?
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...dhouse/.128808

Seishun Buta Yarō Light Novel Series Gets TV Anime

In the series, there's a rumor about a mysterious phenomenon call "puberty syndrome." For example, Sakuta Azusagawa is a high school student who suddenly sees a bunny girl appear in front of him. The girl is actually a girl named Mai Sakurajima, who is Sakuta's upperclassman who is also a famous actress who has gone on hiatus from the entertainment industry. For some reason, the people around Mai cannot see her bunny-girl figure. Sakuta sets out to solve this mystery, and has he spends time with Mai, he learns her secret feelings. Other heroines who have "puberty syndrome" start to appear in front of Sakuta.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-anime/.128807
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2018-03-10 at 03:45 PM.

>aoi yuuki as boogiepop
    dropped

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy cow, never thought I would see a new Boogiepop. I might have to go rewatch the original. I own it on DVD but it has been years since I last watched it.

mrw db super keeps getting postponed

10+ Year Old Account
    Slow Start Ep 10 This episode was surprisingly real, with a serious lack of Tama (best girl) and Kamu.

That said, I like that they brought up Hana's fault of overthinking things. Hits a bit close to home. Also, always nice to see more Hannen.