Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Racist much?
    PC is over big guy.

So is your reading and comprehension capabilities, but that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I has to google what Chole bhature(I'm not an adventurous eater) was. Doesn't look bad.

On topic. Do you think that stereotypical hick crowd lives in Berkley? I also feel there is some massive context I'm not seeing. Seems pointless to threaten to burn down a book store over a name. Sadly the only things these hicks are doing is giving ammo to the more militant left members. Also making the right look really bad (not that it's hard too given the climate)

- - - Updated - - -

It has nothing to do with Hillary being unlikable right (worse than trump)? If the dems ran bernie we wouldn't be having this conversation. This assuming that Russian meddling in the election didn't go down. Something that looks more and more likely.

TO CURRENT DATE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP RUSSIA MEDDLING!

There is however evidence Hillary was involed with Russia and the *fake* documents she paid for on trump to start this all.

Russian troll farms also backed Hillary and Trump because their goal was not to get one ELECTED BUT TO CAUSE CHAOS AND DISORDER BY THE PEOPLE. (not about who wins, but about us fighting each other)

but i will give it to you Hillary was the worst choice for the democrats and they had a better shot with Bernie *i still would of voted trump* but everyone here has got to realize just how bad Hillary was....also SJW's were fuel for trump voters.....
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2018-03-09 at 03:12 PM.

That redneck sounds like Einstein while near that woman with the colored hair. Especially after she opens her mouth.

Whauuu..

I just find it amazing that America, the greatest country in the free world, has let themselves become slaves to the rich, the uneducated, the fascist, the conspiracy theorists, the gun hoarders...

Idiocracy is coming true. Yeah it’s fun to say it ironically and to move along with the conversation... but take a moment... stupid people, trump voters, ARE starting to outnumber the smart...

These stereotypes you make fun of on TV... those people run your country now. Trump made them aware of their numbers, made them realize the power of organization... i fear they may be unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Berkeley is really, really left wing.

You can't have a decent exchange of ideas when everyone is so angry.

they surely didn't seem angry in that video.

in case anyone wondered if retarded MAGA hatters live in CA or not, here's your evidence.

Deleted
    And Americans have the gall to say Brits have bad teeth

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Can't have bad teeth when you don't have any

Well yeah. Just because Jim bob has meth mouth doesn't stop you from having bad teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    People have the right to protest, but these guys are like Westboro Baptist levels of retarded. I'd like to know who this guy is and what groups he is associated with, since all this tape does without context is serve to reinforce stereotypes.
    There is context provided by the suggested video (linked at the end of OP's clip) made by the people making the threats.

From what I can tell, looks like they aren't happy about the bookstore handing out leaflets with taglines like "The TRUMP/PENCE REGIME MUST END!".

It appears they have been protesting outside this bookstore for some time, which was affecting the bookstore's business - causing bookstore employees (volunteers?) to stand outside with signs that say they are still open and won't be silenced by protests.

The whole thing seems very antagonistic on both sides.

That said, one side is a bookstore, selling books, passing out leaflets, and arguing with the protestors obstructing access to their store.

The other side is a group of people protesting ???, obstructing the entrance, arguing with the bookstore staff, and threatening to burn the place to the ground.

I would not say there are "very fine people" on both sides in this particular incident. "Very fine people" don't threaten arson because they disagree with your political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Well yeah. Just because Jim bob has meth mouth doesn't stop you from having bad teeth.
    Evidence kinda proves otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    And the truth...shall set.....you free!
    If it is coming from you? It most likely is lies and conspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If it is coming from you? It most likely is lies and conspiracy theories.
    And usually less than a sentence long. :-D
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Evidence kinda proves otherwise
    You wouldn't have brought this up at all if it wasn't true. Especially with how off topic it is.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    He runs a left wing bookstore in Berkeley?
    No, he goes around threatening people in real life, like he does on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post

There is however evidence Hillary was involed with Russia and the *fake* documents she paid for on trump to start this all.

Russian troll farms also backed Hillary and Trump because their goal was not to get one ELECTED BUT TO CAUSE CHAOS AND DISORDER BY THE PEOPLE. (not about who wins, but about us fighting each other)

but i will give it to you Hillary was the worst choice for the democrats and they had a better shot with Bernie *i still would of voted trump* but everyone here has got to realize just how bad Hillary was....also SJW's were fuel for trump voters.....
    I mean, you are objectively wrong, there is evidence at MINIMUM of a concerted effort by campaign staff to get dirt on Hillary from a Russian lawyer purportedly connected to Putin. Whether they got the dirt is immaterial - they held the meeting intending to buy the information.

Also - Hillary did not pay Russia to get dirt on Trump. GOP primary candidates paid a US based opp-research firm to start the research. After Trump won the primary, DNC candidates continued funding the same research. The research firm contracted with Christopher Steele, ex MI-6, who got information from some of his own Russian contacts about Trump dealings in Russia.

So, yes, in an incredibly roundabout way, it is technically correct to say that Hillary paid for Russian information about Trump, but only if you ignore all the actual facts and context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Didn't a bunch of students and lefties set a bunch of fires and smash windows on Berkley's campus a year or two ago? It seems like everyone just wants to see Berkley burn be they left wing or right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Given that it's Berkeley I'm going with false flag and BS without even watching the video.
    Well, it's a good thing that these fuckers are going around bragging about doing it with their youtube videos of their own, their facebook pages saying they did it. Good job being part of the problem though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post

Except for the people that met with Russians from 2013 all the way until before his inauguration, but you can casually ignore that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    There is context provided by the suggested video (linked at the end of OP's clip) made by the people making the threats.

From what I can tell, looks like they aren't happy about the bookstore handing out leaflets with taglines like "The TRUMP/PENCE REGIME MUST END!".

It appears they have been protesting outside this bookstore for some time, which was affecting the bookstore's business - causing bookstore employees (volunteers?) to stand outside with signs that say they are still open and won't be silenced by protests.

The whole thing seems very antagonistic on both sides.

That said, one side is a bookstore, selling books, passing out leaflets, and arguing with the protestors obstructing access to their store.

The other side is a group of people protesting ???, obstructing the entrance, arguing with the bookstore staff, and threatening to burn the place to the ground.

I would not say there are "very fine people" on both sides in this particular incident. "Very fine people" don't threaten arson because they disagree with your political views.
    One side is handing out leaflets and trying to tell people they're open in response to protestors, protesting leaflets.

The other side is outside protesting loudly, and threateningly, hurting the business for daring to have an opinion.

Yes, both sides are clearly similar.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Didn't a bunch of students and lefties set a bunch of fires and smash windows on Berkley's campus a year or two ago? It seems like everyone just wants to see Berkley burn be they left wing or right wing.
    That's approved vandalism. Never forget that people justify it and then get mad if someone else does it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    One side is handing out leaflets and trying to tell people they're open in response to protestors, protesting leaflets.

The other side is outside protesting loudly, and threateningly, hurting the business for daring to have an opinion.

Yes, both sides are clearly similar.
    Sox is protesting a business you don't agree with forbidden now?