Damn, this thread went to shit. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Damn, this thread went to shit. LUL
    It does every ten pages or so when people stop talking about the actual beta and switch to whatever rhetoric they align with. You won't find anything below surface level of value in this thread, but that's why this is a dumping ground for content I suppose. :')

There isn't even surface value to the thread, anything worth seeing is shown on the front page of mmoc or wowhead. Anything more hidden is better found via youtube/twitter of known dataminers.

This place is just a pissing contest between idiots that are not even subbed to the game and a few SJW's that like to take over the thread to push their agenda. Tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Yup! That's the going theory: That the Monster Hunters are the Allied Race we'll get under the name "Kul'tiran". (Which, by the way, is how the devs have clarified it's spelled)

Nope! Just means that people's hopes and assumptions are leaning toward a subset of the population. Which, as we've seen with basically every allied race thus far, is a -distinct- possibility!
    I dunno. I'm starting to think that everyone's just starting to jump the gun on any little bit of information or new NPC model that we have

Based on the Drust Concept Art (The only official art to ever exist) they were meaty-people before they were wiped out.

So either they got Curse of Flesh'd -before- that artwork (which means they can't later become Kul'tirans as we know them by having it hit them, again, or whatever) or they evolved naturally on Azeroth.
    IT looks more like a Vrykul in fancy dress.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account

How would the other faction feel if the King got a Holy Goat Wife?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    How would the other faction feel if the King got a Holy Goat Wife?
    I'm still shipping Anduin and Vanessa Van Cleef. Just for the insanity of it and compleity of their familie's histories with eachother.

DID mount will be Golem.

Calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Is the parents sexuality relevant to any of those points? Nope, any couple can adopt a child.
    Any couple can adopt a child, but not every couple can create a child. The point, as I understood it, was that even same-sex/interracial couples could form a family.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I'm still shipping Anduin and Vanessa Van Cleef. Just for the insanity of it and compleity of their familie's histories with eachother.
    I mean that would be well ironic but in a way could bring closure to the Vancleef saga.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I dunno. I'm starting to think that everyone's just starting to jump the gun on any little bit of information or new NPC model that we have
    a.k.a. Hype
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    DID mount will be Golem.

Calling it now.
    I'd assume a different ram, purely because the pattern with other Allied race mounts, but I can't recall DID ever even riding rams. Maybe one of those demon hounds that are everywhere in BRD.

I'd assume a different ram, purely because the pattern with other Allied race mounts, but I can't recall DID ever even riding rams. Maybe one of those demon hounds that are everywhere in BRD.
    I believe sooner it would be corehound.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Molten Core flashbacks inc
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Any couple can adopt a child, but not every couple can create a child. The point, as I understood it, was that even same-sex/interracial couples could form a family.
    My point from the beginning was that explicitly stating the sexuality of a character has very little benefit to the story. And that benefit is even smaller for non-heterosexual characters, as one of the only relevant results of their sexuality, children, would be more limited than for a heterosexual character.

That's to say, I have no problem with a flirty or talkative character mentioning their preferences in random text, but other than minor trivia, it doesn't add anything to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    DID mount will be Golem.

Calling it now.
    Blizzard, please hire this guy NOW. At least for the allied racial mounts...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I prefer a rocky golem ... to crush all the hordies on the way
    (i would only spare zandalari paladins if they come live though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe something like this, but with the Ram?

For the Horde!

Anduin x Yrel is the true ship of destiny. It will happen in BfA once AU Draenei come over with the Orcs.

The thing is that rams are not underground creatures, while the Dark Iron thing is that they live far underground.

Were it up to me, it would be some either kind of fire-aligned underground beast: a fire-basilisk, a Warcraft 3 salamander [Thunder Lizard, but fiery] or some new kind of Corehound;

Or it would be some mechanical contraption, like a golem (as suggested by someone else), a special mole machine or a gnomish-like drilling vehicle.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip

Yep, just replace the green by red, and the gold by iron, and you'll have it.

Based on the Drust Concept Art (The only official art to ever exist) they were meaty-people before they were wiped out.

So either they got Curse of Flesh'd -before- that artwork (which means they can't later become Kul'tirans as we know them by having it hit them, again, or whatever) or they evolved naturally on Azeroth.
    Wow, visually speaking, these guys would make a fine Horde race.
    Whatever...