I can't believe how these Directs are continuing to have some pretty big surprises in them. New surprises with lots of games(some of them are ports, but that is okay either way, and especially okay for a new console, and even more okay for a new portable console, when the original games were never portable before).

Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm really impressed with how Nintendo is handling its fan communication on these "Directs." I can count on something interesting coming out on each one of them, and sometimes huge news(like a new Smash Bros, my most wanted game) coming from them. I also love the indies, so I like to buy and/or rebuy those indies that I like and play them on the go. I'd like to see more of the better indies coming to the system, I think they are PERFECT for a mobile/hybrid console like the switch.

I have to say, I really am happy I bought this console. Can't wait to dig back into Bayonetta this weekend and I REALLY can't wait for Dark Souls.

Count me in on wanting a BUNCH of new classic FE games in the near future for the Switch or the 3DS(reading below, looks like a FE game may be on the way). They have a formula that I love. I'd love to see a bunch of new Phoenix Write games being made for switch too. Or how bout a new Elite Beat Agents for the Switch, I'd love it.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2018-03-09 at 04:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I wish there was a new full fledged classic FE game announced
    There was last year. Probably show it at e3

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    There was last year. Probably show it at e3
    Woo! CAn't wait!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Woo! CAn't wait!!!
    Yeah it's just people expected it yesterday because it's suppose to come out this year. It and pokemon are gonna get their own things, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Okay as sad as I am that we didn't see Fire Emblem yesterday, what it's done to the FE subreddit is fucking iconic.

I really don't get why people are so salty. It being squeezed into like a 2 minute video would have been lame. Same for boogerguys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Okay, good for you, for me it is pretty much the only fighting-like game i like playing, everytime i have friends over there's a "hey wanna play some smash later on?" comment, it's a game anyone can enjoy.
    I'm not sure how it's a game everyone can enjoy when I can't but, okay, good for you too I guess.

I think in all my times playing games no one's ever said shall we play some smash.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/rum...ve-list.28429/

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Mon reveal Direct was removed from the Japanese Direct site. Same thing happened with the Sun and Moon reveal trailer being removed one month before the USUM reveal.
    Last edited by johnhoftb; 2018-03-09 at 06:28 PM.

Pre-orders for Octopath Traveler Wayfarer's Edition(Special Edition) are up on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...intendo+Switch

Quote Originally Posted by coolman298 View Post
    Pre-orders for Octopath Traveler Wayfarer's Edition(Special Edition) are up on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...intendo+Switch
    nope

/10char
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I liked this Direct.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by mrgibb; 2018-03-09 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    nope

/10char
    Not sure why that link stopped working but:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BC326XK...intendo+Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I sear a couple of people inj this thead blatently told me I was wrong, and that it wouldnt even hit 10m. Still might not, but its now known as one of the big most own games. It will probably do well at every Christmas.

Zelda really is a small Franchise huh. People like to lump it up there with Pokemon and Mario. Its nothing compared to them. People also like to Call Metroid big too I guess.

Just looked it up. A metroid game has never crossed 3m. I understand why they are rare now.
    Zelda isn't "small" It just isn't massive, the reason people limp it with Pokemon and Mario is because in the gaming community it is as big as them in the core gaming community, but Pokemon and Mario have the masses of casual gamers.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Pokemon Direct in April? Then Pokemon, Smash, and Fire Emblem big showing at E3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/rum...ve-list.28429/

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Mon reveal Direct was removed from the Japanese Direct site. Same thing happened with the Sun and Moon reveal trailer being removed one month before the USUM reveal.
    Hmm do you (and anyone else) think that we're gonna get another Direct before E3? I guess it would make sense considering it seems like if they don't show off some games beforehand, their E3 might be too crowded between FE, Smash, Pokemon, Bayonetta, MP4, and whatever else they plan on showing (I'm sure I forgot some notable titles). I feel like they don't wanna pile too many games into one conference, especially with Pokemon and Smash being there as they will likely consume most of the attention and games like Bayonetta and Metroid Prime need a little bit of push. Not saying they're not great games, but they're obviously not on the level of popularity as Pokemon and Smash.

I could see them doing either a Pokemon Direct or a Fire Emblem Direct before E3, leaning more towards Pokemon. Pokemon doesn't need the spotlight of E3 to garner attention and it's the kind of game that could have a deep dive and not spoil too much. Especially if they are making substantial changes to the formula.

Regardless, they need to clear their plate a little bit to make room for the smaller franchises to shine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Hmm do you (and anyone else) think that we're gonna get another Direct before E3? I guess it would make sense considering it seems like if they don't show off some games beforehand, their E3 might be too crowded between FE, Smash, Pokemon, Bayonetta, MP4, and whatever else they plan on showing (I'm sure I forgot some notable titles). I feel like they don't wanna pile too many games into one conference, especially with Pokemon and Smash being there as they will likely consume most of the attention and games like Bayonetta and Metroid Prime need a little bit of push. Not saying they're not great games, but they're obviously not on the level of popularity as Pokemon and Smash.

I could see them doing either a Pokemon Direct or a Fire Emblem Direct before E3, leaning more towards Pokemon. Pokemon doesn't need the spotlight of E3 to garner attention and it's the kind of game that could have a deep dive and not spoil too much. Especially if they are making substantial changes to the formula.

Regardless, they need to clear their plate a little bit to make room for the smaller franchises to shine.
    Its it better to say this before E3, as people will instanty pre-order any pokemon game when it comes out. If they try to tell abaut it on E3 it can get lost in all the other games (kinda like steam store right now).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its it better to say this before E3, as people will instanty pre-order any pokemon game when it comes out. If they try to tell abaut it on E3 it can get lost in all the other games (kinda like steam store right now).
    I mean Pokemon is one of the most popular game franchises of all time and excitement for this entry is especially high as it's the first mainline Pokemon game we're getting on a console. I think it's far more likely that they'd want to avoid dropping a bunch of Pokemon news at E3 so they don't overshadow their other games.

https://youtu.be/BtvRaMPJWLs

Great breakdown on the new Smash teaser.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

For anyone interested. Digital Foundry did a video on the Switch version of WWE 2k18.

This game is a special kind of bad when it comes to performance.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-10 at 04:29 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The Smash community thus far:

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The Smash community thus far:

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

HAL is not making the game. That is a copyright. They Co Own the Smash franchise just like they do Kirby.

The Smash 4 copyright is exactly the same minus the years.

I'm sure most already know this, but just a heads up.