Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    TB was always a shit show, defending always had an easier time overall and back then capping was a nightmare before Blizzard tweaked the capping speed, but even then it still didnt change the fact its designed to be better defended...

Honestly though, Blizzard should have gone back and address the quest givers, put them in the zone outside of TB and let people at it. Its been 8 years already, no point tying it to a win/loss outcome for a BG long since past its prime...

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems to be a git gud issue, git gudder than that 86 dude

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Sorry FolPlaye I know you have trouble understanding the concept of team play and how past expansions actually cared about this.

Tol Barad is won through team effort, you're not supposed to solo everything. Find some friends who can help you or stop complaining and try again.

What's up with the entitlement of people nowadays..
    Never thought I would agree with someone who wants LFR in Classic... but here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what? well i prob would have won, but i use it more as a describing point, to point out that it wasent that i lost because im bad, but because i literally could not win.
    if i just said a mage some (as some have allready proven) would assume "well your just crying cause your bad and lost to a mage, git gud" when in reality i literally could not have won, even if he was a level 1.

so i mention the level to avoid people going "git gud you got beat by a mage you fucking suck' when in reality it does not matter their level, or class, but the fact that the defenders automaticly win every time if it is a fair 1v1. no matter how much skill or strength
    The amount of salt generated here has me questioning just how likely you would have won if the levels were the same, to be honest. I find it hard to believe you would be able to do well in PvP in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Tol Barad was terrible even when it was relevant content with full groups
    Yeah... I think I did two or three and just gave up because of the design. Verses definitely having done a few dozen Wintergrasps in Wrath. I don't think they quite... Grasped what went right with Wintergrasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Back in my day we had wintergrasp and we loved it!
    Wintergrasp was fun though.

tie up the boxer then let the other punch him in the face and declare him as being "patheticly beat"
    Clearly you've never heard of "Rope-a-dope"

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Guild mates, friends, make a group in the group finder maybe?
    I have no guild mates or friends. No one ever joins groups if it is not for something current or gives a mount.

Deleted
    Ok again how do i "Git Gud" ?
    Please, you seem to be all about "You are bad, get good, beat the mage" tell me how i can beat him.
    by learning to GROUP up for GROUP content and not qqing about it like a 5 year old.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    People trying to discuss with Felplague....

LOL.

You cannot discuss because his/her point of view is extremely narrow and shortsighted. He/She's right, you're wrong. And you can't convince that person otherwise.

Comes with a certain brain condition which is self-centered. No disrespect, but it has been admitted in the past.
    /spit@Blizzard

Deleted
    and i did do it. - doing the dailies now, just trying to find porblim...
    so obviosuly you DID NOT do it when it was current when you do it now....

10+ Year Old Account
    uhh... nice random picture that has nothing to do with anything?

4. then dont post, i got close to farming it in cata but for some reason deleted the toon who i was close to getting to.

Was that so hard to work out?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    Was that so hard to work out?
    So qoute the post instead of posting a picture 230 posts later with no context?
    also you cant return charecters deleted back in MoP...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-10 at 04:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    So qoute the post instead of posting a picture 230 posts later with no context?
    also you cant return charecters deleted back in MoP...

Shouldn't really need context, you've mentioned your deleted toon a few times in the thread, what else would be implied by a picture of the character undelete button? Common sense is hard.

Also, you can if you ticket it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    Shouldn't really need context, you've mentioned your deleted toon a few times in the thread, what else would be implied by a picture of the character undelete button? Common sense is hard.

Also, you can if you ticket it.
    No, you cant, trust me ive tried, you cant restore 4 year old charecters
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    For christsakes, just get a few guildies or peeps from your btag list to help. It ain't rocket surgery.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i am trying to do the rep and dailies for tol barad to get the tokens so i can get the mount.
    however half the tokens are locked behind owning tol barad, now with wintergrasp it is usually horde takes one, alliance takes one ,back and forth so everyone gets a shot.

however with tol Barad i just noticed it is literally impossible to take.
    so i enter, and there is a level 86 mage
    i am a level 110 warlock
    and guess who wins?
    the mage
    because as the attacker i need to capture all three buildings at once to claim tol barad so i can do my dailies.
    but i cant, cause as i capture one, he recapatures another.
    meaning i literally have NOTHING I CAN DO but to just say "lol fuck my dailies i guess"
    and i cant get in the seige tanks to destroy the towers and extend the match, and at this time of night it is impossible to find someone else.

has blizzard made any statement on this? because this is just horrid that dailies are locked behind this, so literally a single level 86 mage can DOUBLE my farming time for this rep and tokens...

Sorry if this ranty but holy fucking shit blizzard, this is pathetic.
    YA TB always sucked, should have just made it who ever owns more at the end or if offence gets all 3. alas as others have said it's ancient now so the chances of them doing anything with it are nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you cant, trust me ive tried, you cant restore 4 year old charecters

According to my best friend who did a stint as a GM for a little over a year, you can. You're just getting shitty GMs. But whatever, not gonna sit here and argue it with you.

What a fucking whining post. Seriously.

Just doing the peninsula it's already a fast process, yet here you are whining about other players participating on the bg part of it? Get a friend, ask a buddy, get on the pgf, who cares.

Whining about a ~8 year old pvp zone is just fucking absurd, but hey, that post count won't increase on its own, will it?
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2018-03-10 at 06:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i did this and what i remember, you only need 2, so almost every time you can win a 1x1 if your faction is already controlling tol barad, did they change it?

and and did this back in WoD, with a character lv 90 against lv 100 people, many times i win against then, like people said, work as intended
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-03-10 at 07:58 AM.

So i am trying to do the rep and dailies for tol barad to get the tokens so i can get the mount.
    however half the tokens are locked behind owning tol barad, now with wintergrasp it is usually horde takes one, alliance takes one ,back and forth so everyone gets a shot.

however with tol Barad i just noticed it is literally impossible to take.
    so i enter, and there is a level 86 mage
    i am a level 110 warlock
    and guess who wins?
    the mage
    because as the attacker i need to capture all three buildings at once to claim tol barad so i can do my dailies.
    but i cant, cause as i capture one, he recapatures another.
    meaning i literally have NOTHING I CAN DO but to just say "lol fuck my dailies i guess"
    and i cant get in the seige tanks to destroy the towers and extend the match, and at this time of night it is impossible to find someone else.

has blizzard made any statement on this? because this is just horrid that dailies are locked behind this, so literally a single level 86 mage can DOUBLE my farming time for this rep and tokens...

Sorry if this ranty but holy fucking shit blizzard, this is pathetic.
    The answer is play during fucking current content, not 4 expansions ago.

Last I heard, WoW is an MMORPG... meaning you can group with other people to do shit.

except it can be capped on its own if there is not some prick stopping you just for the fucks of it.
    (BTW the mage allready did all their quests, i sat there at the entrance 30 minutes early, they entered then came out, then 3 minutes before reenetered, so pretty sure they did it just to stop me from capping...)

Also its not a battleground, it is outdated content, that has old rewards that legit can be fucked over, by someone 20+ levels lower then you.
    get gud noob

Posting because a 110 warlock can't kill a level 86 mage.

7+ Year Old Account
    It always has been. Basically the only reason why no one bothered to pug the loot pinata bosses.