Thought the endings was good. I'm glad Disney is embracing multiple mediums when doing their story telling and actually allowing them to have impacting interactions.

I look forward to the new show and hope we get some great stories about some of these characters. Especially something on Ezra and the time he is obviously going to spend with Thrawn.

Glad to see Ashoka live on and be around for the new era. Rex being on Endor is awesome. Overall I was really pleased with this ending.

thrawn is lovable villain.
    i just cant hate him.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

So wait, that old guy in one of the Endor strike squads was Rex? Looking forward to the inevitable follow up series since the the timeline between OT-ST is still rather sparse.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2018-03-07 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come to think of it, it seems to me that Ezra,s name was kinda foretelling.

Ezra: Ezra or Esdras was a jewish priest. As a priest, he was linked to the Temple. Just as Ezra Bridger who was a protector of the Jedi temple on Lothal. Esdras was also a leader of the jewish people during the restoration of Israel after the return from Babylon. Ezra was a leader who freed Lothal from the Empire.

Bridger: Ezra proved to be a bridge throughout the show. He had a lot of charisma, and was able to make links with sentient and non-sentient beings alike. It also reminds me of an other religious title: pontifex or pontiff, which means "bridge-builder." Which brings us back to the Jedi Temple, and the "world between worlds", a kind of bridge itself.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Gondola View Post
    So wait, that old guy in one of the Endor strike squads was Rex? Looking forward to the inevitable follow up series since the the timeline between OT-ST is still rather sparse.
    Well, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well, yeah.

That is fucking great. Love it.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I mean, he's supposed to be. They modeled him for the Clone Wars TV Show which is all canon. They just cut him from the episode on some technicality, but he was fully intended to be in the show. So, clearly it's their intent that Revan should be canon.
    Clone wars was before disney. They just grandfatherd it in lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being said in the Thrawn novel. Governor Pryce makes it a point to get away from the backwater Outer Rim planet of Lothal and into the glitz and glam of Coruscant. Well, she wasn't Governor until near the end of the novel when she finesses her way into Tarkin's good graces.

Thrawn as an outsider doesn't care for the political game they all play. Only caring about results. He is constantly outwitted by Nightswan in the novel as well.

So it isn't that far off to believe that the Purgills knowingly travel throughout the Unknown Regions because they routinely travel the area. But would be lost to the greater galactic community because they don't have knowledge that the Chiss Ascendancy does in regards to hyperlane routes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    It was a kid show, 7+. For me, it's quite obvious things were happening behind the scenes and out of our view. Just because we saw this kiss on the show, doesn't mean things weren't happening at nights. They probably weren't talking about emotions, given Kanan was a Jedi, with all the attachment and emotion shunning he was brought up with and Hera being (mostly) focused on the Rebel cause...

And they were banging and kissing behind the scenes obviously, Hera got a child from Kanan. Unless you wanna claim it was a Force-conceived child, through their only kiss.
    ?
    No, you don't get to specify what's "going on behind the scenes" when you yourself said it's a kid show where graphic content and implications are non-existent. Quit the strawgrasping already.
    This is a universe where the Force can conceive a Chosen One by its own means, so that theory, whilst incredibly cringy, is more legit than conception through its parents' awkward love at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    I hope Disney has more in store with him as Director
    So long as he'll cater to their Protocol 66, his job position is secure,
    for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    He had a lot of charisma
    And I'm Jesus...

So Jon Favreau will write and executive produce a live-action “Star Wars” series for Disney’s upcoming streaming platform.

I guess live-action =/= animated right?

So i was able to finally watch the whole season these last 3 days. And i will like to post my opinions and feels. What all still falls under
    Spoilers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    No, you don't get to specify what's "going on behind the scenes" when you yourself said it's a kid show where graphic content and implications are non-existent. Quit the strawgrasping already.
    This is a universe where the Force can conceive a Chosen One by its own means, so that theory, whilst incredibly cringy, is more legit than conception through its parents' awkward love at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

So long as he'll cater to their Protocol 66, his job position is secure,
    for now.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm Jesus...
    No, you're too much a sourpuss to be Jesus.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitter is mad...at least my feed is...

Reason, "another straight male director".

Now Ive been called a SJW many times because of my views but Jesus Christ. SW and Disney is the last place to play that card. Criticising a proven director because of the way he looks is a discredit to whatever movement you claim to belong to and misses the point when it comes to promoting diversity.

You do not give someone a job because level of oppression. You make is so everyone has an equal chance. Discrediting a content creator because of their looks is bullshit. Every straight white male isnt evil. A liberal black dude.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    It feels like the season ends in such a way that its heading to a movie, possibly a trilogy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    It feels like the season ends in such a way that its heading to a movie, possibly a trilogy?
    I hope not. The level of feels, action and story... they went out ON TOP! Let these characters live on in minds and memories and start a fresh crew.

Finally finished. Damn, this entire series was such a let down. Outside of the story lines already setup by Clone Wars, I feel like nothing of substance actually happened within of Rebels. Not only lacking in substance, but whatever they DID do, never felt resolved for me.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2018-03-10 at 12:34 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Be an awesome what if senario if Anakin went back and stopped his defeat to Obi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Yeah, they preserved the characters for a reason. Theres always the gap between RoTJ and TFA. All the characters would be old in current trilogy but you never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Finally finished. Damn, this entire series was such a let down. Outside of the story lines already setup by Clone Wars, I feel like nothing of substance actually happened within of Rebels. Not only lacking in substance, but whatever they DID do, never felt resolved for me.
    This is Star Wars. Disney's Star Wars. No one is allowed to just fade away, not if there isnt a book or movie to gain from it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

here is a few things i wanted to say

my issues is not the when hera and Kanan got it on. it was clearly before she left to get help. its how did the fetus survive when hera was getting shocked.

how the X-wings were handled annoy me. they show up be badass then the next second they all are beaten.

i feel like Sabine and ezra started to fall in love with each other. i may have taken the little hints wrong

Where and when did Ashoka ended up would be nice to learn

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    This is Star Wars. Disney's Star Wars. No one is allowed to just fade away, not if there isnt a book or movie to gain from it.
    Please, the pre-Disney Star Wars was just as bad, if not worse.

Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988