Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Have you had the character with the lockout reset the instance yet? Have the warrior toon leave the group, lockout toon reset all instances etc.

I'm no ToS expert, so I don't know. Your post just described account sharing to a T which a I know is a violation - just looking out for ya.
    Oh, I didn't actually reset the instance at all. I'll give that a try!

Thanks, man. I'll just tell her to grab hold of it and hit the space button for me in between drowners and waterhags.

You have to reset instance on the the toon with the lockout. Dropping group has no bearing on losing your lockout it’s simply to get ported out to speed up the process of farming.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I’ve found that if you log out once he is dead with less then 20 seconds left on your instance kick it will also speed up the logout process so you can get to your main character for instance rest.

I've given up for now. After 1448 kills, I just needed a break. Doing some PvP at the moment and I'm actually enjoying it, but still hoping I can get the mog before BFA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I've given up for now. After 1448 kills, I just needed a break. Doing some PvP at the moment and I'm actually enjoying it, but still hoping I can get the mog before BFA.
    I feel you so much, 900 try, still the same : nothing :/ I hope too i can get the mog before bfa.

I just did it randomly and after 13 kills I got lucky. didn't use coins or the garrosh repeat kill trick. Jus once a week with a friend
    Dual Wield PVP Warrior/Death Knight PVP Videos/Tips/Guides

just got it to drop guys!!! about 350 kills between heroic and mythic. was using the shared raid lockout technique on heroic and bonus rolled them! im done with siege!!!!!

Edit: just to be more detailed the loot setting was personal and I was in arms loot spec. Happy hunting.
    Last edited by Varkery; 2018-03-06 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkery View Post
    just got it to drop guys!!! about 350 kills between heroic and mythic. was using the shared raid lockout technique on heroic and bonus rolled them! im done with siege!!!!!

Edit: just to be more detailed the loot setting was personal and I was in arms loot spec. Happy hunting.
    Congrats on getting them, and with a relatively low kill count too!
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Is it easy to solo now? On lets say a DK with 925 GS?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    On both heroic and mythic it's painfully easy to solo.

The worst part about soloing is Immerseus. However, if you use a run speed set (build around Aggramar's Stride + Timeless Stratagem/Rethu's Incessant Courage) and use Bear Tartare it makes it A LOT easier.

You should however only be killing Immerseus once to get a heroic lockout (on an alt) and once every time you do mythic, should you choose to farm mythic as well.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    On both heroic and mythic it's painfully easy to solo.

The worst part about soloing is Immerseus. However, if you use a run speed set (build around Aggramar's Stride + Timeless Stratagem/Rethu's Incessant Courage) and use Bear Tartare it makes it A LOT easier.

You should however only be killing Immerseus once to get a heroic lockout (on an alt) and once every time you do mythic, should you choose to farm mythic as well.
    Thanks for the tips, I will try it tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only annoying thing i noticed... ( beside the drop rate) is the god dam Too many instances entered shit...

If you use the leave group and Logout at 15 sec left way then at most you can do about 9-10 runs before it happens

No Tusk Club.

Make 50 warriors and save a lockout and farm it each week At one point I was doing Kara, TotFW, Yogg 0, Ony, DS, and ICC on 20 alts each week. Took me 1 year to get every mount from all those raids. I tell you what though I fucking hated every second of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I solo'd it on my boomkin who is 914, I think this was during Nighthold. You'll melt him.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2018-03-08 at 04:45 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

The instance lockout is a pain but at the same time helps you keep your sanity. I used the lockout time to farm frogs or go kill world bosses or go play current content. It’s locked at 10 an hour and youre right, if you’re efficient, you’ll hit that before the hour mark. I was about 4 minutes a run from zone in to zone out.

Deleted
    The instance lockout is a pain but at the same time helps you keep your sanity. I used the lockout time to farm frogs or go kill world bosses or go play current content. It’s locked at 10 an hour and youre right, if you’re efficient, you’ll hit that before the hour mark. I was about 4 minutes a run from zone in to zone out.
    Do you use a trick to skip the RP event? Or is there no such thing?

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Do you use a trick to skip the RP event? Or is there no such thing?
    If you pull the trash from the corridor on top of Garrosh during the rp, he will despawn, and respawn about 20 seconds later. You can pull him as normal from here effectively skipping the rp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    If you pull the trash from the corridor on top of Garrosh during the rp, he will despawn, and respawn about 20 seconds later. You can pull him as normal from here effectively skipping the rp.
    I see thanks!

Ya I killed everything except the blobs. The big adds stun you and it’s annoying. Once big adds are dead just taunt a blob and the whole pack of blobs will follow. I would auto run right into Garry and wait at the back of his throne for the mobs. Kill them and wait for Garry to respawn. Kill and pray.
    Last edited by Varkery; 2018-03-10 at 02:56 AM.

You have to reset instance on the the toon with the lockout. Dropping group has no bearing on losing your lockout it’s simply to get ported out to speed up the process of farming.
    I'm curious about this process, Do you use the same main toon to run it over and over or do you have the one alt with the lockout and have 10 other plate toons share that lockout? I'm guessing it's 1 plate toon goes in and kills, loots, spends coin and then does that up to 19 more times spending a coin each time? And if I had say 10 plate toons, I could in theory use the same lock out on 10 toons with 20 coins each for 2000 tries on 1 lockout?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm curious about this process, Do you use the same main toon to run it over and over or do you have the one alt with the lockout and have 10 other plate toons share that lockout? I'm guessing it's 1 plate toon goes in and kills, loots, spends coin and then does that up to 19 more times spending a coin each time? And if I had say 10 plate toons, I could in theory use the same lock out on 10 toons with 20 coins each for 2000 tries on 1 lockout?
    You have 1 (one) alt with a 13/14 save that you preferably stand in a city with for instant logout that you use to list a group with auto accept on for your "farming toon" to join.

You have 1 (one) "farming toon" that you keep using to join the raid. You join your listed group that is 13/14. Run inside and attack Garrosh, leave the group before intermission, kill Garrosh and reroll. Now you should get teleported out within x amount of seconds due to not being in a group anymore. Logout and repeat.

Same account.

Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    You have 1 (one) alt with a 13/14 save that you preferably stand in a city with for instant logout that you use to list a group with auto accept on for your "farming toon" to join.
    Does it have to be same account? If I have 2 accounts and I leave the alt with 13/14 logged in does that screw with the lockout? I obviously could try all this and see, but if I can save a little time (and lockout) I'd like to know before hand.

Thanks