Poll: What Allied Races would you liked to see? (You may vote for more than one option)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    High Elves, Ogres, Vrykul Humans, and Undead Elvens sounds like a good choice of allied races.

Not sure about Undead humans or Lightforged humans through.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

My big hope is that we get a Quel'thalas conflict expansion/patch, with four possible allied races.

For Alliance, High Elves and Wildhammer. Both are existing allies of the Alliance, and involved in the northern Kingdoms. Been requested for years, and both have a basis in the Hinterlands to act as a staging ground. Could easily be led by Vereesa and Falstad, build Aerie Peak and Quel'danil Lodge into proper hubs.

For Horde, Undead Elves and Forest Trolls. Also two existing allies of the Horde, with the Revantusk and Sylvanas, I can see the forest trolls allying with the Horde against the Alliance in full force, and the undead elves are pretty self explanatory, seeing as Sylvanas is Warchief. Could use Zul'aman and Windrunner Spire as their hubs, Zul'aman is already massive, and making Windrunner Spire into a real home would be wonderful.

Having the Hinterlands and Quel'thalas as the two hubs allows for the Plaguelands to come into the conflict too, possibly updating them to be cleansed. Honestly, this is all I'd ever want from WoW, relevance in the Northern Kingdoms.

I still dont understand why people want high elves so badly. Arent they just bloodelves with blue eyes essentially?

Well on topic id love to see some radical different races at least optics wise. Not lightforged something with different eye color and a few Tattoos or just different Horn options (that could have been an update to existing tauren through the barbershop).
    Something like the vulpera or w/e they are called now. Using the Base Skeleton as a starting point and then build something completely different upon it.
    And I really dont care if they got good Lore backing them up as blizz just can make something up and wed have to accept it regardless
    Last edited by Riordrian; 2018-03-10 at 12:34 AM.

are these threads just made to attract High Elf fandom and their votes on all the possible polls possible?

No more god damn elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No more Elves. Well, no more Alliance Elves.

Alliance Races
    Vrykul
    Jinyu
    Broken

Horde Races
    Undead Elf
    Wretched Elf
    Nightfallen Elf

Those last two I -really- want.

Quote Originally Posted by Riordrian View Post
    I still dont understand why people want high elves so badly. Arent they just bloodelves with blue eyes essentially?
    It's a basic staple of fantasy. Legolas-like elves that fight alongside humans and dwarves against orcs, trolls, and goblins. People will always want this as long as such a basic cornerstone of the genre is missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    My big hope is that we get a Quel'thalas conflict expansion/patch, with four possible allied races.

For Alliance, High Elves and Wildhammer. Both are existing allies of the Alliance, and involved in the northern Kingdoms. Been requested for years, and both have a basis in the Hinterlands to act as a staging ground. Could easily be led by Vereesa and Falstad, build Aerie Peak and Quel'danil Lodge into proper hubs.

For Horde, Undead Elves and Forest Trolls. Also two existing allies of the Horde, with the Revantusk and Sylvanas, I can see the forest trolls allying with the Horde against the Alliance in full force, and the undead elves are pretty self explanatory, seeing as Sylvanas is Warchief. Could use Zul'aman and Windrunner Spire as their hubs, Zul'aman is already massive, and making Windrunner Spire into a real home would be wonderful.

Having the Hinterlands and Quel'thalas as the two hubs allows for the Plaguelands to come into the conflict too, possibly updating them to be cleansed. Honestly, this is all I'd ever want from WoW, relevance in the Northern Kingdoms.
    This idea sounds amazing. All four are great races and the zone hubs could be sweet!

I want to see the elves who never die.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasLehner View Post
    are these threads just made to attract High Elf fandom and their votes on all the possible polls possible?
    It's like honey for bees.

---snip---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-03-10 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 5 for Alliance 1. Dragonkin, 2. Sethrak, 3. Arakkoa, 4. High elves, 5. Jinyu.
    Top 5 for Horde 1. Naga, 2. Vulpera 3. Ogre 4. Mogu, 5. Forsaken Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres and Vrykul would be great, though I'm not sure how Ogres would work as they're a bit larger than Tauren who already have issues trying to fit through door posts. Same with Vrykul I guess but oh well. I mean speaking of Vrykul, the Vrykul in Stormheim are techincally in Genn's debt after he prevented Sylvanas to basically enslave their thicc angel god women thingies.

High Elves should have already been part of the Alliance but who cares, we have goth elves and DEUS VULT space goats so... there's enough elves already but High Elves should be in the Alliance, period. Same with Wildhammer dorfs. Horde still has room for the different troll tribes as races, forest trolls, sand trolls, etc.

I really hope they stick to actual humanoid races which have actual lore that is in existence longer than 1 or 2 expansions. Mogu make literal zero fucking sense I mean did you people even play MoP at all and paid any form of attention to the story line? Vulpera, Quillboars (wtf lol), Saberon, etc are all fucking stupid and seems like you people want World of Zoocraft instead.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

ALLIANCE:
    - High Elves
    - Sethrak
    - Saberon (feline worgen)
    - Mechagnomes / Earthern Drwarves
    - Dragonkin
    - Wildhammer dwarves

HORDE:
    - Undead Elves (dark rangers, san'layn, ...)
    - Vulpera
    - Naga (Naga / highborne shapeshifter, something like worgen/human shapeshifting)
    - Mogu
    - Two-head Ogres
    - Jungle Trolls

I would PAIR them this way:

--> High Elves vs. Undead Elves
    --> Sethrak vs. Vulpera
    --> Saberon vs. Ogres
    --> Wildhammer Dwarves vs. Raventusk Trolls (& Jungle Trolls)
    --> Vrykul -or- Dragonkin vs. Mogu
    --> Murlocs -or- Dragonkin vs. Naga Shapeshifters
    --> Mechagnomes vs. Mechano-forged Goblins (just made this one up)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No more Elves. Well, no more Alliance Elves.

Alliance Races
    Vrykul
    Jinyu
    Broken

Horde Races
    Undead Elf
    Wretched Elf
    Nightfallen Elf

Those last two I -really- want.
    NOW i finally understand why you dont want high elves.
    You want all possible elf racial combos for the horde!

Btw, you do know there is a nightfallen face option on the nightborne race, don't you?
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-04-23 at 01:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    NOW i finally understand why you dont want high elves.
    You want all possible elf racial combos for the horde!

Btw, you do know there is a nightfallen face option on the nightborne race, don't you?
    I was joking. Though I still want a fallen race akin to Nightfallen, Wretched and Krokul. Whether it's an elf or not doesn't matter.