Poll: Are you on a M+ team?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are you on a M+ team?

I've made some friends pugging M+ so that's nice. Over the course of the expansion, I've added players who were pleasant to run with as RealID friends. Some of us started meeting regularly to get a 10 or 15 done for that max weekly chest. Then in January we had the idea to form a regular team and take things up a notch. We discovered you could register your M+ team on WoWProgress and that's what we named ours: Team UpaNotch. There are hundreds of teams registered, but I'm sure this stil represents only a small fraction of players running M+.

How about you? Are you on a regular M+ team? If so, have you bothered to register it?

Poll incoming ('cause I'm bored at work and feel like making polls tonight ).

EDIT: Let's say that (since I can't edit poll options) running with "assorted guildies/friends" counts as having a team but not registering it.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2018-03-06 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Added link

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Missing a very prolific option of "I run M+ with assorted guildies/friends but not a regular team and not registered"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    Missing a very prolific option of "I run M+ with assorted guildies/friends but not a regular team and not registered"
    Indeed. Running m+ with people from guild and friends. Never bothered to even think of registering anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Indeed. Running m+ with people from guild and friends. Never bothered to even think of registering anything.
    Good point. I suppose that does warrant a separate option from pugging or regular team.

Let's say that (since I can't edit poll options) running with guild mates counts as having a team but not registering it.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2018-03-06 at 10:49 AM.

I pug (mostly) m+ because im in a mythic raid guild, have long hours at work and a GF (and a dog)... Most of my friends (old and new) are usually unavailabe and out did of my Raid times, my game time is too unreliable to be on a specifically coordinated team.

So you are missing a point there on the poll:
    I Pug M+, don't like it, but can't be on a team for whatever reason.

Madness will consume you!!!

I prefer to run M+ With a few guildies a few times a week. It's not my favourite thing to do in game, with some weeks just being tedious.

Do you really have nothing better to do then create tons of M+ related thread about stuff that has been anserwerd or doesn't really matter? guess if you do 6k posts in 2 years it runs in the DNA

Quote Originally Posted by Tr1n1ty View Post
    Do you really have nothing better to do then create tons of M+ related thread about stuff that has been anserwerd or doesn't really matter? guess if you do 6k posts in 2 years it runs in the DNA
    Do you really have nothing better to do than complain about harmless posts in a fan site for video games? What are we supposed to post about here, curing cancer?

I run with my fellow raiders.

So out of a pool of 25 people, whoever is doing keys.

Yeah, I think this covers most of the player base tbh. Not sure why this wasn't an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I run with my fellow raiders.

So out of a pool of 25 people, whoever is doing keys.
    Yup, same here.

I mostly ran M+ with guild mates back in EN and NH days. Then my guild broke up and I had to look for another. Made some friends pugging M+ along the way and formed our team. Now my M+ team feels more like my guild, because we are tighter knit and I've known them longer. My new guild feels like people I see on raid nights. Not something I planned; just how it worked out.

I was ... but got turfed a week or so ago ... politics/personalities etc.

So no more M+ for me

Not too worried - time for a break before BfA anyway.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    There's an option missing from your poll which is "I run M+15 weekly on a bunch of characters but make a mix-match of skilled guildies and high-ilvl pugs to get my shit done".

Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    There's an option missing from your poll which is "I run M+15 weekly on a bunch of characters but make a mix-match of skilled guildies and high-ilvl pugs to get my shit done".
    Yeah I left out some options but the results are clear: very few have joined regular (same 5 every week) M+ teams, let alone registered their team on WoWProgress.

Missing option for do it with a couple friends/guildies and a couple pugs but only once a week for cache.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-03-07 at 10:01 AM.

Haven't really found a group of like-minded and like-scheduled friends to run any regular group, so usually I just fish out randoms from guild or lfg to run them when feeling like it. The overall activity in guild is just around ghost town levels towards the end of the expansion. Not a huge loss though, after 1 or 2 runs in a week, I feel like having enough of them.

you forgot to include ''I run M+ with my guild and we don't always run in the same teams of 5''

Genuine question, i realise most people do M+ with guildies and friends but i wanna find a dedicated M+ team to run with on a consistent basis, problem is i can't find any. I updated wowprog char to look for a group but nothing so far.

Does anyone know any Discord groups where you can search for groups?
    Last edited by Slyme; 2018-03-11 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    Yeah I left out some options but the results are clear: very few have joined regular (same 5 every week) M+ teams, let alone registered their team on WoWProgress.
    You quoted yourself in your signature , you are obviously a tool

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    You quoted yourself in your signature , you are obviously a tool
    You judge people for petty reasons. What does that make you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slyme View Post
    Genuine question, i realise most people do M+ with guildies and friends but i wanna find a dedicated M+ team to run with on a consistent basis, problem is i can't find any. I updated wowhead char to look for a group but nothing so far.

Does anyone know any Discord groups where you can search for groups?
    I know there are such channels in discord, but I haven't used them. I found my team mates over time while pugging. A few of us that enjoyed running together added each other as friends and eventually formed a team.