Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's abuse of power and a corrupt way to run a professional sports league.
    i wish i had enough fucks left in the bank of fucks to explain anything that clearly anymore

expect to be ignored for making sense

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    we already addressed this, xqc talked to malik and explained trihard 7 and apologized to him before punishment

he even asked a black guy if tryping trihard 7 in chat was racist

i mean how much more careful can you be than that if a black guy says its not racist but a bunch of fucking retarded white people say it is? or are we going by the dictionary of everything jester joe pulls out of his ass and making shit up?
    I had no idea one man was the official judge on what is racist and what isn't.

It took me a whole 20 seconds of searching to find out that this trihard 7 emote is spammed usually when either a
    1) A black person is on stream
    2) When something related to monkeys/apes happens (Like someone playing Hearthstone).

Yeah, totally not racist guys. Just because xQc uses it, that overrides what the general usage of the emote is!
    Let's also ignore the fact that he added another gang related term. Right?

The only one here that's making things up is xQc, and you're more than willing to blindly believe him for some reason. What I said was exactly what Blizzard said.
    Félix “xQc” Lengyel, of the Dallas Fuel, is suspended for four matches, effective March 12, and fined $4,000. xQc repeatedly used an emote in a racially disparaging manner on the league’s stream and on social media, and used disparaging language against Overwatch League casters and fellow players on social media and on his personal stream. Previously, xQc has been warned, fined, and suspended for similar infractions.
    Also bolding the "and on", so maybe you'll stop this witch hunt of thinking it was just what happened on Twitch

xQc even went out of his way to contact the actual person that *is* the emote (Trihex), asked him if he felt it was racist and if he was using it in a racist way, and was worried by how others were using it to slander him. There are vod's of Trihex talking about this, xQc talking about this, etc. Also, Blizzard's explanation does not say xQc has used racist things in the past....you people are just making shit up. Gandrake is exactly right, they just give a vague 'he's done this before (meaning written/said things they don't like in general) and that's why they are 1) Banning for more games and 2) Fining high.
    He signed a legally binding contract with Blizzard. If he can't play ball, maybe he should just leave the court.

And it very well does, he's been warned and fined for similar infractions in the past. Similar to what happened this time.
    That being racism.
    Yet again, I don't find this whole "One person said this though!" relevant, especially when they're not the ones who xQc signed a contract with.

Now, the Trihard thing is so out of touch it's not funny. If they don't want the emote used because its entire use is racist, then ban the emote. Also ban the 5 thousand other people using it in overwatch twitch chat every week.
    Context matters. Whether accidental or not, the way he used the emote in this case was in the same vein as when it's used in a racist manner.

The retarded thing is overkill, but I get not wanting people to use the word in general. However, would be helpful to take action against their own staff (casters) who still today have tweets up as recently as when aKm joined Fuel literally calling players retarded in the same context.
    Have you tried reporting it rather than just assume "they saw it and did nothing!"?

Casters did an entire segment (they thought was clever) that equated xQc with a tumor (cancer) and said amputation was the solution. If I'm using Blizzard's logic to interpret this, they essentially just made death threats and should be fired immediately if not imprisoned.
    That is not even close to a death threat. But yes, they should get fined for that. That doesn't mean xQc should get away with what he does though.

If you don't see how ridiculous this is, considering that other OWL players are telling people to kill themselves as recently as a few days ago (not Fuel players) and also calling xQc and his fans retarded int he last few days (Jake) then you are a supporter of hypocrisy and double standards.
    Saying xQc deserved what he got isn't hypocrisy and double standard.
    It would be if people were saying "yeah it's fine that they got away with that".
    No one is.

To make this as bad as possible, the guy in charge of OWL needs to be fired. He's abusing Blizzard's power in this league and making sketchy calls. You want to know why Dallas looked so fucking strange the last game after 2 games in peak form with xQc? They bullied KyKy into not playing xQc, without using a formal punishment, basically hinting he's going to be actioned so they better scrim other people and not play him. In comes Taimou as a plat level tank. After tanking 2 rounds, Ky says fuck this I'm going to play my best tank --even though he didn't scrim with the team all week and hadn't played much b/c he's not allowed to stream while OWL stuff is happening. Then you get a disjointed team who doesn't communicate. Then only after the game does Blizzard announce official action which doesn't even start until next week meaning xQc could have played all games and scrims this week.

That's abuse of power and a corrupt way to run a professional sports league.
    I don't even watch OWL and I know Fuel has already admitted to having a communication issue when tilted.

And I'm sorry, what kind of excuse is "he couldn't stream"? That doesn't mean he couldn't play. Just not streaming it.

Would you rather have them not said anything, built an entire strategy around xQc, and then have that crumble? That's not even bullying. That's just giving them a fair heads up, so xQc's antics didn't throw the whole team under the bus by having him yanked out. If they can't play without him, then that's their fault, not OWL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, totally not racist guys. Just because xQc uses it, that overrides what the general usage of the emote is!
    well then i guess twitch must be pretty fucking racist for not deleting the emote since it's their streaming site and all, right?

ohhhh no, no way, that would make your line of logic consistent with the shit you are flinging

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    well then i guess twitch must be pretty fucking racist for not deleting the emote since it's their streaming site and all, right?

ohhhh no, no way, that would make your line of logic consistent with the shit you are flinging
    Context matters. Whether accidental or not, the way he used the emote in this case was in the same vein as when it's used in a racist manner.
    If you're going to quote me, at least read the entire post, and stop nitpicking to try get "gotcha"s that don't even exist.
    Especially after you just mocked people for "ignoring logic".

A banana is not racist.
    Rub a banana in a guy's face, still not racist.
    Rub it in an African American's face, and suddenly, there's a big difference in outcome, because of the history of such behavior.

Same works for this emote.

You can argue til you're blue in the face to be honest, it's irrelevant. xQc signed a contract with Blizzard. They decide whether or not he broke the rules. There is no anti-xQc conspiracy, it's just he's the most loud mouthed and problematic of them all, while having a victim complex that's almost the same size as his ego.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2018-03-10 at 02:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol dude whatever your IQ is like -40 no one gives a fuck about anything you have to say

this game's community is fucking pathetic

Please post without the use of insults.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2018-03-10 at 04:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Man, Uprising have sucked so far in stage 2. Didn't manage to catch much game action live, but watching stuff back in short spurts, it's just not good enough. Shame cause I hoped their good showing in stage 1 would translate into more consistent play in stage 2, but nothing of the sort.
    Uprising have an issue called Kellex. He can hardly stay alive in any given team fight.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea one man was the official judge on what is racist and what isn't.

It took me a whole 20 seconds of searching to find out that this trihard 7 emote is spammed usually when either a
    1) A black person is on stream
    2) When something related to monkeys/apes happens (Like someone playing Hearthstone).
    Shame, because if you had taken more than 20 seconds you would realize that Trihard 7 is used as a greeting and not in a racial context whatsoever. The 7 is a saluting hand. The original memeote (trademarking that now), is called "Trihard" because the guy is named Trihex and bc it's a joke about being overly enthusiastic about things in nerdland. You would also see what I referenced above, where xQc personally communicated with Trihex before any of this even came out. Additionally, after getting some bad feedback from the reddit witchhunt group he talked to Malik in person that night and explained himself. Malik understood and had no issue.

Ignores the fact it's not about xQc as a person. Here's a scenario, let's call it the Pepe Conundrum. Someone creates an emote for twitch in an original context, simply as a cute or funny gesture about an insular twitch community. Because what you don't realize is that for streamers who live in their own stream 24/7, the social dialogue at large is lost on them. That's largely in fault to how streaming works. Annemunition (don't care her for, but it's irrelevant) recently wrote about how streaming is addictive and destructive because of always needing to be on your stream, doing your thing.

In any case, let's say you pick up on this emote and use it as a greeting in your personal stream for months. Then you become a worldwide celebrity by going pro on the biggest stage. When you interact with your very large fan base that drops you thousands of dollars on the regular, you naturally use the same greetings and behavior you use with them. But wait, while you were in your insular by designed world, a group of white supremacists have started spamming your emote to mean White Power. By appropriating something not theirs, now your behavior is racist. When made aware of this fact, you go straight to the people it affects and ask them how you should proceed. They tell you everything is all good, because the emote means /salute. Ok, I'm good. Then you get banned and every news article reports you are a racist. Ok...nothing wrong with that, sure! /sarcasm

Let's also ignore the entire dialogue going on here, with vod's showing him greeting his fans with the emote in OWL chat dating back to Jan 12 before Malik even worked on OWL. Let's ignore where even Harsha, a coach of SF shock spoke up saying
    The only one here that's making things up is xQc, and you're more than willing to blindly believe him for some reason. What I said was exactly what Blizzard said.
    There are vods, chat screens, and several eyewitnesses and directly involved persons that say otherwise. But sure, a major company with advertising and sports moneyz on the line are to be trusted at all costs.
    He signed a legally binding contract with Blizzard. If he can't play ball, maybe he should just leave the court.
    He's considering it, but really this level of oversight and overstepping by a sports league is a large issue. This is exactly why players form unions in other sports. However, they have almost no power really so getting them to unionize would take all their owners spending money on legal teams/guidance to get their players to represent themselves appropriately and with the right legal backing. It's not going to happen before the league falls apart tbh.

And it very well does, he's been warned and fined for similar infractions in the past. Similar to what happened this time.
    That being racism.
    Please show me where he was warned for 'racism' in the past. Screenshot or it didn't happen. Blindly assuming a general statement to have specific merit is confirmation bias.
    Yet again, I don't find this whole "One person said this though!" relevant, especially when they're not the ones who xQc signed a contract with
    Contract holders are to be believed at all costs. Just ask Harvey Weinstein. And who is this 'one' person you keep referencing. Are you readin responses? There are many, many witnesses to comment.

To take your banana comments from the later post, this would be like eating a banana while waving at someone across the street and then having a black person walk past you. Then you are accused of being a racist. Context does matter, so why are you taking it out of context?

Have you tried reporting it rather than just assume "they saw it and did nothing!"?
    Me personally? No. But hundreds of people on reddit are talking about it the same way they talk about him needing to be banned every 2 seconds. Blizzard is fully aware...especially considering they had to sign off on a fucking produced, recorded piece of content that broadcast ahead of OWL games. Seriously man, this is a little insane that you are bending over backwards here.

That is not even close to a death threat. But yes, they should get fined for that. That doesn't mean xQc should get away with what he does though.
    Hrm....you think posting an emote used as a greeting is racist, but don't view being told to 'amputate someone' is violent. Odd set of morality lenses there.

Saying xQc deserved what he got isn't hypocrisy and double standard.
    xQc deserved to be punished for outwardly criticising league employees. He even stated he was not challenging that at all. This is how pro sports players are disciplined as well. Say the refs were garbage? You are fined as a pro and suspended as a collegiate. Hypocrisy is everything else, including not holding their other staff accountable in the same way.
    It would be if people were saying "yeah it's fine that they got away with that".
    No one is.
    Believe it or not, people are defending both other OWL players/coaches for worse offenses and also the casting crew. Most of the reasons are as intelligent as: xQc started it and did worse, these people are fine.
    And I'm sorry, what kind of excuse is "he couldn't stream"? That doesn't mean he couldn't play. Just not streaming it.
    He has to be present at all team activities and cannot play Overwatch or stream while the games are being broadcast. Considering he only plays while streaming for the most part and how many hours they scrim, he's essentially not playing.
    Would you rather have them not said anything, built an entire strategy around xQc, and then have that crumble? That's not even bullying. That's just giving them a fair heads up, so xQc's antics didn't throw the whole team under the bus by having him yanked out. If they can't play without him, then that's their fault, not OWL.
    You are missing the point. Forcing a team's management into preemptively punishing a player before any communication or action is taken in accordance with league rules is abuse of power at best, absolute corruption at worst. Can you imagine if Deflategate had resulted in Goodell forcing the Patriots to not play Brady in a Super Bowl before they had investigated and communicated the issue? Then told them at halftime hey, I know you guys are getting destroyed so you can play Brady now. But fyi, we are going to suspend him right after the game so whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In any case, I've said my piece on this and the thread is supposed to be about more than just OWL Drama. That's what we have OW TMZ for. Games have been interesting lately, but I'm really hoping Shanghai gets their new players in games asap, because they have flashes of brilliance and can just never win.
    BAD WOLF

Shame, because if you had taken more than 20 seconds you would realize that Trihard 7 is used as a greeting and not in a racial context whatsoever. The 7 is a saluting hand. The original memeote (trademarking that now), is called "Trihard" because the guy is named Trihex and bc it's a joke about being overly enthusiastic about things in nerdland. You would also see what I referenced above, where xQc personally communicated with Trihex before any of this even came out. Additionally, after getting some bad feedback from the reddit witchhunt group he talked to Malik in person that night and explained himself. Malik understood and had no issue.

That's just one quick thing.

Like I've said, also has a history of being used in regards to apes, like on Hearthstone streams. I get there's multiple emotes about it, but that still doesn't change the original source.

Ignores the fact it's not about xQc as a person. Here's a scenario, let's call it the Pepe Conundrum. Someone creates an emote for twitch in an original context, simply as a cute or funny gesture about an insular twitch community. Because what you don't realize is that for streamers who live in their own stream 24/7, the social dialogue at large is lost on them. That's largely in fault to how streaming works. Annemunition (don't care her for, but it's irrelevant) recently wrote about how streaming is addictive and destructive because of always needing to be on your stream, doing your thing.

In any case, let's say you pick up on this emote and use it as a greeting in your personal stream for months. Then you become a worldwide celebrity by going pro on the biggest stage. When you interact with your very large fan base that drops you thousands of dollars on the regular, you naturally use the same greetings and behavior you use with them. But wait, while you were in your insular by designed world, a group of white supremacists have started spamming your emote to mean White Power. By appropriating something not theirs, now your behavior is racist. When made aware of this fact, you go straight to the people it affects and ask them how you should proceed. They tell you everything is all good, because the emote means /salute. Ok, I'm good. Then you get banned and every news article reports you are a racist. Ok...nothing wrong with that, sure! /sarcasm

Let's also ignore the entire dialogue going on here, with vod's showing him greeting his fans with the emote in OWL chat dating back to Jan 12 before Malik even worked on OWL. Let's ignore where even Harsha, a coach of SF shock spoke up saying

There are vods, chat screens, and several eyewitnesses and directly involved persons that say otherwise. But sure, a major company with advertising and sports moneyz on the line are to be trusted at all costs.
    As far as I know, this isn't an xQc specific emote, so I'm not sure why you're trying to compare it to that. The emote itself is used negatively in other situations, so when it leaves the context of xQc's chat, he should have taken that into account.

Not that it makes a huge difference, the emote usage is just one of the reasons he's being punished, it's not the ONLY reason.

And yeah, I'd trust a major company that has quite a lot to lose if they end up falsely punishing one of their more popular players.

He's considering it, but really this level of oversight and overstepping by a sports league is a large issue. This is exactly why players form unions in other sports. However, they have almost no power really so getting them to unionize would take all their owners spending money on legal teams/guidance to get their players to represent themselves appropriately and with the right legal backing. It's not going to happen before the league falls apart tbh.
    He should if he's getting stressed out that much.

Please show me where he was warned for 'racism' in the past. Screenshot or it didn't happen. Blindly assuming a general statement to have specific merit is confirmation bias.
    When its a general statement to begin with saying that he's been warned about this kind of behavior before, I would think its safe to assume. Yes, it's an assumption, but it's more grounded of one than assuming he wasn't warned for racism.

Contract holders are to be believed at all costs. Just ask Harvey Weinstein. And who is this 'one' person you keep referencing. Are you readin responses? There are many, many witnesses to comment.
    One as in "one person said it isn't racist, and they're a minority". That's just a faulty argument to make.

To take your banana comments from the later post, this would be like eating a banana while waving at someone across the street and then having a black person walk past you. Then you are accused of being a racist. Context does matter, so why are you taking it out of context?
    No one was saying he is a racist in this punishment, but that the action was racist.

Intentional or not. xQc cannot demand everyone knows the culture of his specific stream, when every other stream uses the emote in a negative manner.

Me personally? No. But hundreds of people on reddit are talking about it the same way they talk about him needing to be banned every 2 seconds. Blizzard is fully aware...especially considering they had to sign off on a fucking produced, recorded piece of content that broadcast ahead of OWL games. Seriously man, this is a little insane that you are bending over backwards here.
    Something about assumptions.

And that wasn't in regards to the skit, so not really relevant, I was talking about other players doing similar.

Because last I checked, most of the examples brought up are usually from pre-OWL, or players that aren't even in the league at times.

Hrm....you think posting an emote used as a greeting is racist, but don't view being told to 'amputate someone' is violent. Odd set of morality lenses there.
    It's a difference of examples. They weren't literally saying amputate him.
    I also said it is unprofessional, not sure what you're trying to argue with that.

xQc deserved to be punished for outwardly criticising league employees. He even stated he was not challenging that at all. This is how pro sports players are disciplined as well. Say the refs were garbage? You are fined as a pro and suspended as a collegiate. Hypocrisy is everything else, including not holding their other staff accountable in the same way.
    Then why are you calling other posters hypocritical? We're not the ones in charge of punishing people.

Believe it or not, people are defending both other OWL players/coaches for worse offenses and also the casting crew. Most of the reasons are as intelligent as: xQc started it and did worse, these people are fine.
    I don't believe it, because most of what I'm seeing is people complaining to high heaven that xQc was even punished.
    And then on the flip side though, there's people who are just saying "Well he did deserve it".
    I don't see anyone saying "No one else deserves it, only xQc!"

He has to be present at all team activities and cannot play Overwatch or stream while the games are being broadcast. Considering he only plays while streaming for the most part and how many hours they scrim, he's essentially not playing.
    That sounds like a terrible practice strategy, not something that should be blamed on OWL, but the team itself.

You are missing the point. Forcing a team's management into preemptively punishing a player before any communication or action is taken in accordance with league rules is abuse of power at best, absolute corruption at worst. Can you imagine if Deflategate had resulted in Goodell forcing the Patriots to not play Brady in a Super Bowl before they had investigated and communicated the issue? Then told them at halftime hey, I know you guys are getting destroyed so you can play Brady now. But fyi, we are going to suspend him right after the game so whatever.
    Even in what you said, I don't see any "forcing". Telling a team "Hey this guy is probably going to be taken away, you shouldn't practice with him" isn't a threat, it's a heads up.

They could have fully well ignored it and practiced with xQc anyway in the scrim.
    Where would that have gotten them though?

I appreciate sticking to some snark rather than insults though. And that's not sarcasm, I'm being serious. It's far more informative to discuss this that way.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2018-03-10 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Uprising have an issue called Kellex. He can hardly stay alive in any given team fight.
    He was the weak link last stage too. Apparently he's a Lucio main and finds it boring playing Mercy. Hard to find good Mercy's/healers though, so not exactly easy to replace him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In any case, I've said my piece on this and the thread is supposed to be about more than just OWL Drama. That's what we have OW TMZ for. Games have been interesting lately, but I'm really hoping Shanghai gets their new players in games asap, because they have flashes of brilliance and can just never win.
    Well said. There was definitely things to be punished for (retard, calling the casters cancer, etc) but not nearly as hard as he was and nothing should have ever been said about Trihard 7, but because its xQc the book will always come out on him since he doesn't pretend to be who he's not like the rest of the toxic players in OWL. Taimou let it slip but only got a a fine because he's "behaved" but in reality anyone who has followed him knows he's toxic trash. Jake is just as bad, if not worse than, xQc, but he's one of the "golden boys" over there who can do no wrong (he flat out laughed at Shanghai stats on stream).

And the casters... good lord, guess this is what happens when you snag most of your casters from toxic moba games.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Well said. There was definitely things to be punished for (retard, calling the casters cancer, etc) but not nearly as hard as he was and nothing should have ever been said about Trihard 7, but because its xQc the book will always come out on him since he doesn't pretend to be who he's not like the rest of the toxic players in OWL. Taimou let it slip but only got a a fine because he's "behaved" but in reality anyone who has followed him knows he's toxic trash. Jake is just as bad, if not worse than, xQc, but he's one of the "golden boys" over there who can do no wrong (he flat out laughed at Shanghai stats on stream).

And the casters... good lord, guess this is what happens when you snag most of your casters from toxic moba games.
    I still think people are reading far too hard into the emote spam.

And upon thinking about it further, if he really was honestly never warned about racist behavior in the past, it's most likely it was just thrown on the list AS the warning, while being piled with the actual offenses.

The amount is strictly because he's a repeated offender, and if even xQc admits he deserved to be punished for the rest of what he did, then what's the big deal?

I still think people are reading far too hard into the emote spam.

And upon thinking about it further, if he really was honestly never warned about racist behavior in the past, it's most likely it was just thrown on the list AS the warning, while being piled with the actual offenses.

The amount is strictly because he's a repeated offender, and if even xQc admits he deserved to be punished for the rest of what he did, then what's the big deal?
    Because nothing was worth 4k and 4 games? Repeat offender my ass, they're just witch hunting him at this point. He should have used different words, yes, but those are the current "buzzwords" in that situation and obviously the skit pissed him off, I know I would be. A fine would have more then covered it, as well as a written apology from OWL for the skit and at LEAST a promise to better review skits prior to release.

Because nothing was worth 4k and 4 games? Repeat offender my ass, they're just witch hunting him at this point. A fine would have more then covered it, as well as a written apology from OWL for the skit and at LEAST a promise to better review skits prior to release.
    Isn't this like, the 3rd time he's getting punished at least?

He IS a repeated offender.

Isn't this like, the 3rd time he's getting punished at least?

He IS a repeated offender.
    You have to look at each offense and not throw the California 3 strikes law at him. Even if he's done something before you STILL have to look at the severity of the offense at hand when dealing with punishments and this was too much.

At this point people are TRYING to provoke him.

- - - Updated - - -

And like I said they're should be a public apology for the skit, that was inexcusable.

You have to look at each offense and not throw the California 3 strikes law at him. Even if he's done something before you STILL have to look at the severity of the offense at hand when dealing with punishments and this was too much.

At this point people are TRYING to provoke him.

- - - Updated - - -

And like I said they're should be a public apology for the skit, that was inexcusable.
    I have no idea what you mean by "California 3 strikes", as I live on the complete other side of the US, but that's kinda how a job works overall.

Each time you do something that's a screw up, you get punished more, until termination.

And if the trihard thing was a "warning" it should be labeled as such. "Hey we know you don't use it this way but it can be viewed this way by certain groups, so please don't use it on our official stream"

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what you mean by "California 3 strikes", as I live on the complete other side of the US, but that's kinda how a job works overall.

Each time you do something that's a screw up, you get punished more, until termination.
    California 3 strikes has caused lifetime prison sentences for people shoplifting DvDs... how have you not heard of this shit?

Regardless you STILL have to look at the severity of the situation and he's only done one (technically) severe thing the whole time with the dick sucking comment. If you can't see how this wasn't even that big of a deal IDK, guess we don't see things the same and that's fine but don't think either of us will change the others mind.

Best thing xQc can do is quit since the league is always going to be against him, next he's not going to help an old lady across the street and get fined 10k and get suspended for a Stage.

And if your job punishes every "screw up" on the same severity level, that's a horrible job.

And if the trihard thing was a "warning" it should be labeled as such. "Hey we know you don't use it this way but it can be viewed this way by certain groups, so please don't use it on our official stream"
    That's essentially what it boils down to in the end anyway.
    Even if it's being weighed in or not, there's enough there that even xQc himself admits he deserved punishment. Take it away, and he'll still have a $4000 fine.

California 3 strikes has caused lifetime prison sentences for people shoplifting DvDs... how have you not heard of this shit?

Regardless you STILL have to look at the severity of the situation and he's only done one (technically) severe thing the whole time with the dick sucking comment. If you can't see how this wasn't even that big of a deal IDK, guess we don't see things the same and that's fine but don't think either of us will change the others mind.

Best thing xQc can do is quit since the league is always going to be against him, next he's not going to help an old lady across the street and get fined 10k and get suspended for a Stage.
    Because I am admittedly a bit ignorant about things that never affected me?

And it's not even a matter of whether or not we agree, because we clearly don't and that is fine. But the thing is, it's Blizzard's court, it's their rules.

They could say he's not allowed to eat peanut butter while at OWL and he'd have to play by that rule. He signed the contract, so he has to follow it.

And not even saying this as someone who dislikes him, but if it's truly affecting his mental state that much where he's getting as stressed out as it sounds, then he should at least take a step back.

That's essentially what it boils down to in the end anyway.
    Even if it's being weighed in or not, there's enough there that even xQc himself admits he deserved punishment. Take it away, and he'll still have a $4000 fine.

Because I am admittedly a bit ignorant about things that never affected me?

And it's not even a matter of whether or not we agree, because we clearly don't and that is fine. But the thing is, it's Blizzard's court, it's their rules.

They could say he's not allowed to eat peanut butter while at OWL and he'd have to play by that rule. He signed the contract, so he has to follow it.

And not even saying this as someone who dislikes him, but if it's truly affecting his mental state that much where he's getting as stressed out as it sounds, then he should at least take a step back.
    And I'm saying he should quit because the league is going to keep witch hunting him, so we agree that he should quit at least.

OWL needs to clean itself up top to bottom though, clear concise rules and regs and a look at caster conduct as well as owner and player conduct. I'm sure most of their contracts are vague and easily exploited to their own ends.

10+ Year Old Account

And if your job punishes every "screw up" on the same severity level, that's a horrible job.
    no dude

next time he will sigh

and jake will be like OH MY GOD HE JUST SAID XQCO J LUL K UNDER HIS BREATH

- - - Updated - - -

then jake will be like FUCK IM GONNA KILL MYSELF I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE and xqc will be bad guy xqc for the rest of his like for J LUL K

Damn Fissure is good, LAG is doing great, both of these teams are so inconsistent lol.