Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah i tried for group finder for 2 and a half hours, aswell as trade chat, didnt get anyone, luckly a few people from the thread here helped me
    orcpeon100
    but well i need to do this every day, about 4 times, for the next... 20 ish days?
    Nice, I'll be available in about an hour for the remainder of the day and tomorrow, if you want help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassanova Frankenstein View Post
    Yep. Especially since you didn't do everything you could to win.

Sure you did, kid. Sure you did.

Because defense has the advantage in that battleground.

And again: His level doesn't matter one fucking iota. No idea why you keep vomiting that bit of USELESS information up. He could be level 1 or level 110 and you'd still be losing.
    1. yes, yes i did, please tell me what else i could have done
    2. yes, yes i did, are you omnipresent cause you seem to know what i did more then i do. even though in post 20 i legit said i made a group but no one has joined so far but ok
    3. and defenders having a garunteed advantage in solo content is bad.
    and again as i have said like 50 times before yes he could be level 1, the only reason i brought up his level was to point out it has nothing to do with combat, simply the system itself, but even then you still have people popping in "just kill him" and "lol you died to a level 86?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right, and the level 1 would die to the npcs. You really need to QQ less.
    there is no npcs in tol barad once the battle starts...
    shows how much you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    Nice, I'll be available in about an hour for the remainder of the day and tomorrow, if you want help.
    Next battle is in 40 minutes, im gunan try to do the normal dailies on as many toons as i can then i will invite ya, send me a Dm of your account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

1. yes, yes i did, please tell me what else i could have done
    Gotten help, or come back at another time when you could have found help. Your need for instant gratification is pathetic.

2. yes, yes i did, are you omnipresent cause you seem to know what i did more then i do. even though in post 20 i legit said i made a group but no one has joined so far but ok
    No. No you didn't. It's painfully obvious from your first post that you didn't.

3. and defenders having a garunteed advantage in solo content is bad.
    Do tell: What solo content were you doing? Because a TEAM-BASED OBJECTIVE is, by fucking definition, NOT SOLO.

Stay in school, kid. And try to pay attention there, too. God knows you need it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotten help, or come back at another time when you could have found help. Your need for instant gratification is pathetic.

No. No you didn't. It's painfully obvious from your first post that you didn't.

Do tell: What solo content were you doing? Because a TEAM-BASED OBJECTIVE is, by fucking definition, NOT SOLO.

Stay in school, kid. And try to pay attention there, too. God knows you need it.
    1. lol i need instant gratification, because i want to be able to do something when it happens.
    2. yeah i didnt find a group during the FIRST BATTLE because it is only 15 minutes long, by the time i figured out i would need a second person and started up a group it was too late.
    3. what solo content was i doing? i wasent doing solo content aparently, i was doing group content, as i require a group to do it.
    however the defender was doing solo content, because they can win solo.
    also if you want to stay in the thread cut out the non stop personal insults.

1. lol i need instant gratification, because i want to be able to do something when it happens.
    That's the fucking definition of "instant gratification."

2. yeah i didnt find a group during the FIRST BATTLE because it is only 15 minutes long, by the time i figured out i would need a second person and started up a group it was too late.
    See, I told you. You didn't try finding any help. Thanks for proving yourself a bold-faced liar.

3. what solo content was i doing? i wasent doing solo content aparently, i was doing group content, as i require a group to do it.
    Uhoh, I think he's slowly starting to put the puzzle together!

7+ Year Old Account
    That's the fucking definition of "instant gratification."

See, I told you. You didn't try finding any help. Thanks for proving yourself a bold-faced liar.

Uhoh, I think he's slowly starting to put the puzzle together!
    1. so being given the chance to do something is instant gratification?
    i think you miss the difference between
    "i want to be able to earn something"
    and
    "i want everything given to me now"
    2. i tried finding help, as i said for 2 and a half hours, when i first entered i did not notice i would need help, and once i found out i would, i did. i am putting you on ignore now because this is just pathetic.

3. yeah i put it together allmost 400 posts ago.
    The defenders get a massivly unfair advantage that is in a 1v1 they get a win no matter what.

1. so being given the chance to do something is instant gratification?
    i think you miss the difference between
    "i want to be able to earn something"
    and
    "i want everything given to me now"
    No, your initial post was you whining about the latter, not the former. It's 11:15am Eastern/8:15am Pacific. You shouldn't have ANY trouble finding at least one other person to do Tol Barad with. Yet here you are, still whining incessently about not being able to SOLO a TEAM-ORIENTED OBJECTIVE. Get it through your skull already, kid.

3. yeah i put it together allmost 400 posts ago.
    Wrong. You most definitely did not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wintergrasp was much better.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf is this argument?

I did this.
    No you didn't, kid.

Deleted
    what a knobhead outskilled by a lvl 86 mage LUL

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    wtf is this argument?
    Yeah pretty much. A lot of people saying I didn't do it when it was current... But I did... And I roved it...
    And also "you didn't do it well it was current so you have no excuse to complain about it now"

Also yeah the dude saying. "No you didn't look for a group. Because it is currently the muddle of the day. Finding a group would be super easy." (Don't pay attention to that when the thread was made it was 3:20am on a work night...)

Yeah it is pretty much a shit fest of people trying to tell me I'm wrong cause i am bad at the game.

For example below...
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jpedrote52 View Post
    what a knobhead outskilled by a lvl 86 mage LUL
    How did I get outakilled by a level 86 mage?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Yeah I really do miss it... Kinda wish it had an order hall mission like ashram and was queuebale. Would be great to see it scaled up and able to be done again. Really was the thing that I loved in PvP the most. I am eh with PvP but I love these huge epic battles. Hell I would play planet side 24/7 if it was not pay to win and 100% reset your progress non stop. ( in the sense that I find a new group of friends to play with. And either on a different faction or server and well... Back to level 0)

bring friends
    at 3:20Am ok
    There's your problem. You're doing it without any help at a time when you cant get help. 3:20 AM isn't the only hour in the day. If you're facing opposition at the time and you're attacking, you'll simply have to come back later with friends, or hope you can get lucky and not have anyone on the enemy team.

Welcome to Cataclysm where the exact same complaints were happening and both factions agreed to just let the attacking faction win every time so it constantly cycles on every server til Blizzard put the kabosh on that.

To this day, Tol Barad remains as one of the worst PvP events ever. Even Ashran was better than TB.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to work on my rep I can help you sometimes monday-friday 1am-4ish am EST if you need it. Idk what timezone you are. But you can send me a dm if you want to.

I was going to quote your reply to my previous comment but it was mixed with someone else and i'm not sure how to properly separate it.

Also I am curious on how you are getting killed by an 86 mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    No one runs old PvP content like Tol Barad any longer... and no one does the battleground for the sake of PvP, ever. Even during Cataclysm, it was loathed and was worthless to run unless you wanted the dailies or raid unlocked.
    thats is a plain out lie.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    I can agree on this at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    thats is a plain out lie.
    Wow, you're right. There are just as many people running Tol Barad now as there were in Cataclysm, it just took me until now to notice! Not.

Tol Barad is dead content. If it was rewarding enough to encourage people to play there, people would... despite how awful the battleground is. Between the fact that it's a miserable and boring experience and that there is essentially no reward whatsoever for doing it, unsurprisingly... the only people who try to win are the players who want to do dailies there for outdated aesthetic loot.

Or maybe you are saying that people loved it in Cataclysm? Well, that depends on the individual. But I ran across plenty of people that found the battleground to be boring and awful... but did it anyways because large-scale PvP is fun regardless as to the objective, and it had good rewards for the content. Tol Barad dailies were a bigger deal, the raids offered relevant gear, and there was -- as I recall -- a decent honor reward. None of those things are the case now, however. And none of those things made the battleground any less badly designed, even when the content was relevant.

So, in short... if you're referring to the comment that it was loathed, well, that's subjective. I didn't specify that everyone hated it, but at the same time I didn't specify that I didn't. The vast majority of people I saw talking about it, disliked it to some degree. I never ran across anyone who praised the battleground. This is a sharp contrast to Wintergrasp, of which people loved and actively played.

No idea why I am responding to this, since I am just going to get another one liner reply that avoids discussing the topic, but hey... I'll give it a try, anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    I need to work on my rep I can help you sometimes monday-friday 1am-4ish am EST if you need it. Idk what timezone you are. But you can send me a dm if you want to.

I was going to quote your reply to my previous comment but it was mixed with someone else and i'm not sure how to properly separate it.

Also I am curious on how you are getting killed by an 86 mage.
    I'm eastern Canada. And will be trying to do it. After reset, I am currently on about 40-50 on each character.
    Warlock 200. For mount
    Dk 200 for fox
    Demon hunter 85 for dagger and 40 for tabard
    Mage 85 for staff and 40 for toy light
    Back in data I bought the horse, seagull, enchants, and trinkets, as well as the BOA rep tokens... Didn't like the dragon, fox kit wasent in the shop. And the toy took up bag space so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    There's your problem. You're doing it without any help at a time when you cant get help. 3:20 AM isn't the only hour in the day. If you're facing opposition at the time and you're attacking, you'll simply have to come back later with friends, or hope you can get lucky and not have anyone on the enemy team.
    I know I was doing it with no help. That I know. What I have been saying is unfair since post number 1. Is that.

Why when it is a solo member against a solo member, the defender automatically wins? How is that fair? Everyone is crying and posting "its not solo content, you can't win solo. Get a group"
    So how is it solo content if the mage can win it solo?
    How come for defenders it is solo content, but for attackers it is group content.

It is as if in warsong gulch no one got a capture the horde just won by default. Imagine the uproar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Wow, you're right. There are just as many people running Tol Barad now as there were in Cataclysm, it just took me until now to notice!
    are you really that silly as you play to be?
    first you claim NO ONE is doing TolB anymore (which the op is already disproves) and now you claim you meant the same numbers as cata times.
    Nevermind I take my first question back.

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved TB when it was current content. We frequently had 40-40+ groups on both sides on a pretty even server population wise.

We never had a Horde has it/Alliance has it alternate agreement especially on reset days. However it was more like a 50/50 swap on my server and you wouldn't go an entire day without your faction holding it for dailies.

I think one of the keys now is going to be how many realms are tied into your CRZ for Tol Barad. All it takes is one group of late night players from an opposing faction to make your proposition a complete fail. I really would recommend knocking down towers though and maxing your time while you put a group together.

I had all of my TB stuff so early on in Cata that I forget how long it may have taken me to get stuff like the mount(s).

this is pathetic.
    I agree, and I remember how long it took.

If you are Alliance, send me a message on this site and I'll give ya my b.net. whenever you wanna do it, I'll go on over and help ya cap it. I've got that stupid ass tabard, so it's np at all.