Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Lets see. Top question that shines of interviewer's stupidity was question about something Kushner said, and it was phrased like Putin should know what he said and interviewer was surprised he didn't know and didn't care what Kushner says. That is not based on reality. In reality nobody outside of US cares what some politicians say there.
    What do you mean this isn’t based on reality? You just said that Putin answered the question as expected. This doesn’t make any sense...

- - - Updated - - -

No, that's different. Those are minorities based on race. What Putin mentioned were not minorities, but nationalities. "Jews" was mistranslated because in Russian same word is used for "jews" (minority) and "israelis" (nationality).
    No, it’s not... it’s the same as it is in English.

Edit: If you speak Russian, my name should be a hint that misrepresentation you are trying to pull isn’t going to work on me.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-03-10 at 10:21 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    and posting news without a personal spin angers a lot of people.
    Yeah, dunno why
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

No, that's different. Those are minorities based on race. What Putin mentioned were not minorities, but nationalities. "Jews" was mistranslated because in Russian same word is used for "jews" (minority) and "israelis" (nationality).
    There is no tatar nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Typical genngreymane clickbait thread
    If he found a way to profit off mmo champ clicks, I wish he'd let the rest of us know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha... hold on, hahahahahahahaha.

Good one, Putin, good one.
    Putins rule number one, allways blame your opponents for what bad thing you done.....

Just when I thought 2016/2017/2018 couldn't jump the shark anymore, Vladmir Fucking Putin blames the Jews.

Really? Like.... really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    US kicked out Russian spies in 2010 and just weeks ago indicted Russian operatives, who will be “examined” by Putin, as much as those in 2010.

What are you talking about?
    US Intelligence should just "disappear" every person named on the list in their sleep. And then put video of it on the dark web so that the next Russians who want to meddle remember that there are personal consequences for their action.

You'll find quickly that Russia, a much weaker country than the United States (or the EU when it comes to larger organizations), that barely qualifies as a regional power and is largely mercy ruled or legacied into every single position of global stature, will stop pushing the limits.

Impose consequences.

He said that its not necessary Russians, but could be someone with Russian citizenship that needs to be checked. Then he provided examples of most common groups that don't consider themselves Russian, yet have Russian citizenship. There was no blaming, just examples.

I think issue is because of different way of thinking. In many western countries citizenship = nationality. For example if you have German passport, you are German. In post-USSR countries, including Russia, its not that simple. Its not black and white. Nationality and citizenship are not the same.

So it can be attributed to cultural differences, misunderstanding or mistranslation (though I don't think it can be translated differently). Nothing offensive was said.
    "He didn't say it, he just implied it!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You know what the most amazing thing to me is?

These people still think what you're mocking here actually works. They still bother.

Frankly, the most offensive thing is that their games are just an insult to our intelligence. I mean that's half of it. I'd have more respect for these people if they are just honest in their support for pure evil and silent approval for the attacks waged by an authoritarian power, than if they played this ridiculous game where both sides know full well they're lying. They're always lying.

Hell, I make very clear, three times a week, I want Russia to suffer badly, for years to come, for what it did. I don't mask that. They have to pay. In every way we can make them. The United States must creatively and persistently hurt Russia and undermine their security. A lot. For a long time.

Was that so hard Putinistas? You know already in that by siding with the forces of Eastern authoritarianism over Western free market democracy and human rights, you're automatically morally and historically in the wrong. Embrace the evil. Or switch sides. But this silly middle ground where you laughably attempt to confuse with a smile... it doesn't work. It fools nobody. And you're wasting your time.

I honestly look forward to the Russian that says "of course we violated the INF Treaty, because it fucks with American security in a way at the time that was difficult to reciprocate on your part". But what do we get invariably? A long song and dance that nobody believes about missile defense and drones or something. It's this for every thing Russia does. Like... why fucking bother. Going to be evil? Embrace the evil. Rub it in our face. Take ownership.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll never find that admission @Skroe because the people who continue to defend this are as horrible as the people they are defending. They have embraced the evil and have been demonstrating it quite a bit right here on these forums. We have people now making death threats towards those who don't share their political views, we have people claiming their own quoted text is "Fake News", and we have more conspiracy theorists now than ever. These are horrible people who have sold their souls just to see the other side cry. In the words of another poster it's unhinged and psychotic.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    He is also blatantly lying... Jews are commonly interchangeable for Israelites in English, as they are in Russia. Unlike words like, let’s say water and air, that are independently developed regionally. Names of countries and religions are inherited from other languages. The name for America, didn’t exist in Russian, until it was created in English (Spanish Americo?). The same rules of root being borrowed and then prefix or suffix added, in English, is happening in Russian. In fact, in Russian there are also padegy, which further expand suffix and prefix in a much wider range than English. As in... there are more ways to distinguish Jewish and Israelites in Russian, than English.

Oh an to clarify the name comment above. My user name is my actual name in Russian slang. It’s what my family calls me... seems to also be an Arabic girl’s name... oh well... languages are cool...

http://wikitranslate.org/wiki/Russian_cases

Not only all Russian nouns decline (the endings of the noun are changed), but all Russian adjectives, рronouns, рossessive pronouns and numerals decline with the Russian nouns that they modify. They agree with the noun in the gender, the case and the number.
    That includes country and religions...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, he knows Americans won't do shit, so I'm not surprised he "couldn't care less."
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Well, he knows Americans won't do shit, so I'm not surprised he "couldn't care less."
    You are right. Trump is on record saying he trusts Putin, while in a constant feud with American law enforcement. He signed sanctions that a GOP congress overwhelmingly passed, then refuses to enforce them, because their threat is effective enough. Trump’s press secretary even had he audacity to hint at Russian mercenaries attacking US troops, as a sign he tough on Russia. But... the threat of sanctions is still enough... remember how Putin said he had this missile that can hit through US defenses? To Trump... the threat of sanctions is working... no need to enforce...

Why should Puton care? He should call America a killer and then just have footage of Trump saying “you think our country is so innocent” play on a loop... would be the biggest troll ever!!

Putin: "Maybe they are not even Russians, but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews, but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked; maybe they have dual citizenship or a green card; maybe the US paid them for this."

MSM: "Putin: Jews may be responsible for US election meddling"

...way to miss the point really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Putin: "Maybe they are not even Russians, but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews, but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked; maybe they have dual citizenship or a green card; maybe the US paid them for this."

MSM: "Putin: Jews may be responsible for US election meddling"

...way to miss the point really.
    What was his point then? Because those mean the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    What was his point then? Because those mean the same thing.
    Why do you call it Russian meddling when absolutely no links from that particular meddling to actual Russian government have been shown?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Why do you call it Russian meddling when absolutely no links from that particular meddling to actual Russian government have been shown?
    So it wasn't Russians meddling, it was just Russians meddling. Got it. *wink* *nod*

What a deplorable. I hope one day Putin will answer for his crimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Hell, I make very clear, three times a week, I want Russia to suffer badly
    Is this actually scheduled?

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Is this actually scheduled?
    Yeah I have Siri remind me.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    and posting news without a personal spin angers a lot of people.
    Well this isn't a news site but discussion forum and as such it'd be proper to also include your own commentary on the subject you are posting about instead of plain copy-pasting the subject but seen as this is habit of yours the point without a doubt fails to sink in.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988