Deleted

Will you be able to flex your gear in PvP again?

If not that would be really stupid. It's one of the core draws of getting gear.

ehrm... ok. i like trains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    PvP is still templated as far as I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    PvP is still templated as far as I know.

that's terrible. don't know anyone who likes it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    It's all about the skill in that case. If your stats are the same for everyone who plays a spec, then the most skilled player of that spec will win, right?? Isn't that what PvPers keep saying? Skill > Gear?

My entire guild, for starters.

Like I get the appeal, right? Getting to flex nuts and 1 shot people is fun. But PvP is supposed to be about skill -- where's the skill in just winning a stat war?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mustn't know many people then. Literally all the serious PvP'ers I know enjoy the Templates. I myself also do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    It's all about the skill in that case. If your stats are the same for everyone who plays a spec, then the most skilled player of that spec will win, right?? Isn't that what PvPers keep saying? Skill > Gear?
    Baddies will always complain if they can't outgear others in PvP. The template system is the best thing Blizz ever did for instanced PvP.

Except the templates aren't balanced either. An Affliction lock can survive vs 3 attackers. As a rogue I can kill someone out of stealth before they can move. Windwalkers and Rets can kill you in a stun. Balance Druids are as tough as tanks. While some other classes can't do crap.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. Now you know someone. PvP shouldn't be decided by who has the most gear. One of the reasons world pvp bores the hell out of me; I just end up obliterating everyone with my mythic gear.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

What about the RPG element of the pvp. Like going a rogue and gearing for crit.

Or being a ele shaman with multistrike.

All those decisions are gone