The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    People that watch streams on their phones / tablets i'll never understand.

You're gonna ruin all that effort the director put into the work just so you can watch it on a bus surrounded by randoms in a tiny ratio. Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post

You're gonna ruin all that effort the director put into the work just so you can watch it on a bus surrounded by randoms in a tiny ratio. Bleh
    People that play games on the Switch in handheld I'll never understand.

You're gonna ruing all the effort the director and artists put into the work just so you can play it while on the bus surrounded by randoms in a tiny ratio. Bleh

the fuck you want us to do? socialize? fuck that.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the fuck you want us to do? socialize? fuck that.
    You never know, The old dude staring at the school kids might have some interesting life stories to tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    People that play games on the Switch in handheld I'll never understand.

You're gonna ruing all the effort the director and artists put into the work just so you can play it while on the bus surrounded by randoms in a tiny ratio. Bleh
    If its pokemon I think you'll get away with it. Isn't exactly a oil painting in the first place

If its pokemon I think you'll get away with it. Isn't exactly a oil painting in the first place
    You think that was a serious comment? I thought it was obvious it was tongue in cheek pointing out how ridiculous your statement was.

7+ Year Old Account
    You think that was a serious comment? I thought it was obvious it was tongue in cheek pointing out how ridiculous your statement was.
    Well you're pretending a handheld with capped FPS has beautiful games on it like the work you find in TV/cinema. So I gave you an appropriate response

Well you're pretending a handheld with capped FPS has beautiful games on it like the work you find in TV/cinema. So I gave you an appropriate response
    Wonder what this "capped FPS" is and why it can't compete with the 24 FPS of cinema!

7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what this "capped FPS" is and why it can't compete with the 24 FPS of cinema!
    /shrug. If you wanna watch films on a screen the size of a cd case go for it.

it ruins the experience imo

/shrug. If you wanna watch films on a screen the size of a cd case go for it.

it ruins the experience imo
    If you want to do nothing with your down time go for it.

It's your time lost.

Still wondering what the "capped fps" is for Switch and how its worse then 24 fps film.

7+ Year Old Account

Still wondering what the "capped fps" is for Switch and how its worse then 24 fps film.
    Dont act like the 48 fps the hobbit isnt your favorite movie and would be the first movie on there.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    so from nier:automata to ffxv, how bullet hell is bayonetta? tried nier, it was way too much to my liking and ffxv is a bit too sleeper combat. Trying to figure out if I should give bayonetta a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by mageling View Post
    so from nier:automata to ffxv, how bullet hell is bayonetta? tried nier, it was way too much to my liking and ffxv is a bit too sleeper combat. Trying to figure out if I should give bayonetta a chance.
    Bayonetta is way faster paced combat then Nier:Automata and for good reason, the entire game is built around witch time which slows down time for perfect dodges. I assume you're talking about the speed at which games throws shit at you anyways, because I would never describe Nier:Automata as "bullet hell" outside of the flight or top down sections. If those are what you mean, you should probably still play Nier they're rare, and they're not in Bayonetta.

In other news we waited all this time for a LM port.... that looks worse then the original(well obv, 3DS is weaker then GC but in case anyone needed proof).

Why is this not on the Switch...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bayonetta is way faster paced combat then Nier:Automata and for good reason, the entire game is built around witch time which slows down time for perfect dodges. I assume you're talking about the speed at which games throws shit at you anyways, because I would never describe Nier:Automata as "bullet hell" outside of the flight or top down sections. If those are what you mean, you should probably still play Nier they're rare, and they're not in Bayonetta.
    Guess I'll just pass on both then, thanks for the input.

Why is this not on the Switch...
    Cause Nintendo wants to keep the system on life support. Its almost like they are scared to fully pull the plug on The 3DS even tho they only announced a couple games for it this year and one for next year.

Blows my mind that in 2019 (2 years+ after the switch is out) the 3DS is still getting games from Nintendo.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Cause Nintendo wants to keep the system on life support. Its almost like they are scared to fully pull the plug on The 3DS even tho they only announced a couple games for it this year and one for next year.

Blows my mind that in 2019 (2 years+ after the switch is out) the 3DS is still getting games from Nintendo.
    Yea, but it can be on the 3DS and Switch like the Captain Toad port.

Just mind boggling tbh. You can still throw the 3DS bones and make those games cross plat. Hell they did it with that dumb looking sushi game.

Yea, but it can be on the 3DS and Switch like the Captain Toad port.

Just mind boggling tbh. You can still throw the 3DS bones and make those games cross plat. Hell they did it with that dumb looking sushi game.
    Totally agree, Its dumb as hell that its only coming to the 3DS (so far). Hell I would pay full price just to play it on The Switch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm just glad the games being redone...period. Been wanting to replay the first and no longer have a copy

I just hope they keep the Luigi Hump when he inspects things...."OHYEAH!"
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Graphics are whatev, but the lighting looks worse which is a real shame

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Graphics are whatev, but the lighting looks worse which is a real shame
    I'll probably end up hooking up my wii and just playing my GameCube version. I'll wait for reviews but I hate when stuff gets ported or remade and they mess with shit that doesn't need to be touched
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    3ds will die when Switch gets Pokemon. There are probably millions of 3ds owners that dont even know another Pokemon isn't coming.

Would anyone be opposed to the 3ds and Switch getting a pokemon this year? Maybe Diamond and Pearl remakes? Switch version just massively upscaled? Would be an easier port and they would for sure make it this year. Next year the real pokemon game comes to Switch only.