Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    first off I don't think they are dense enough to have relations with someone they know they are related to AU or MU regardless and secondly because it's AU orcs they will have no impact on our history and they can't go to past azeroth either cause gul'dan wasn't successful in creating the portal that ultimately turned draenor into outland
    for all we know the azeroth in that timeline is already dead.
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

Deleted
    It's not "if". It's confirmed they are.

This reminds me....what is Thrall doing in BfA? Originally it was speculated he'd be doing something in Zandalar, perhaps putting Vol'jin's spirit to rest. But what if he's going back to Draenor to commune with the spirits....or hang out with family and see orcs not trying to slaughter the Alliance 24/7. Only to get roped into getting the locals to come to Azeroth to fight for the Horde. For the Banshee Queen.

As for genetics....dimensional quantum differences make them all slightly different. Or at least that would be a Star Trek answer to the question.
    Last edited by Ithekro; 2018-03-11 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They're different characters that just happen to have the same name. You're not fixing plot holes, you're just killing people for no good reason.
    That'd be like killing one of each pair of twins to avoid having doubles. In fact, that's pretty much what it is.

AU Saurfang isn't MU Saurfang. AU Saurfang did not went through the same development as MU Saurfang, did not fight in Silithus, did not lose his son to the Lich King, does not get captured in the Battle for Undercity and imprisoned in the Stockades.

Thrall will not raise his dad. His dad has been dead for 30 years.

Stop treating them as if they were the same people and 99% of your issues disappear.
    but they ARE the same people, just 30 years younger and with a divergent history, the expansion would have been even worse if they didnt pull on the nostalgia factor.

Its not a matter of being a twin, they are dopplegangers, they have the same names and everything.

I mean, you have 2 options: 1- they ARE the same people just different dimensions, 2- they arent the same people and are completely unique.
    if 1- then we have double ups and double ups are stupid.
    if 2- WoD was even more stupid because none of the main character roster were even the same characters, just cheap interpretations who shamelessly stole famous lore characters names.

also, if its 2, then we can safely just write off all of the caverns of time instances as not portraying those lore characters. Culling of stratholm arthas isnt even arthas, you could basically call him ronald. It really just makes those dungeons a waste of time...

at least my crappy writing makes an attempt, which in my opinion is better than just ignoring that these issues

One has 30 or so years of combat experience, a legacy, and some things that haunt him every night.

The other is younger, and hasn't seen all the horrors of war, nor will ever have to be out of his control due to the bloodrage of form the fel blood.

AU Saurfang will have no issues with pork.

Something tells me related orcs playing a round of "pigs in a blanket" is probably not a new problem.

It's not orcs of our timeline. This is another draenor.

I'm sure there's some inbreeding going on related to this, but it definitely has nothing to do with Orcs.

Deleted
    Well, Kairoz and Wrathion only searched for an alternative draenor where Garrosh could fit in without a problem and where the Warlords and Gul'Dan were present and kinda the same persons like on MU draenor.

That doesn't say much about the rest of the orcish population in my opinion. For all we know, most of the other draenor orcs could be totally different beings, because Kairoz and Wrathion didn't give a flying fuck for the orcish "cannonfodder", if they have the same pairings, the same children like in the MU. Why would they waste time on something like that. So i think inbred orcs are rather unlikely, not just because Blizzard will never touch that kind of topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral
    For all we know, most of the other draenor orcs could be totally different beings,
    This is true. Mankrik and his wife are shown in AU Draenor that they are from the Frostwolf Clan. Mankrik in the MU seems to be a Blademaster of the Burning Blade.
    It could also be that Mankrik joined the Burning Blade Clan later on, but there's no proof of him ever being a Frostwolf in the MU.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    I cant't wait for the next expansion: World of Warcraft: The Oedipus Crisis

The moon had sex with a deer and produced a centaur demigod and this guys concerned about incest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    In another thread I had joked that because time travel is possible in wow that Anduin would end up pulling a Back to the Future with his mom. This got me thinking that if the orcs we really do get are from Dreanor then due to the time gap, many of the orcs never knowing their parents due to war/etc, Genetic sexual attraction, and other factors that there is a good chance that we will soon have generations of inbred orcs.
    Or perhaps the fel energy that results in the green skin also alters DNA, which cancels the genetic problem. Anything is possible with magic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    And nor is there a way that this is in any way relevant nor will happen in this very much controlled-by-developers game.
    Orcs aren't carbon based creatures and are rather Titan Constructs made from stone. They might not even have DNA.

Deleted
    OMFG XD
    Honestly, I'm pretty sure most AU orcs are not interested in the green-skinned "family" from Azeroth. They are happy no to came in touch with this fel-things. Won't risk to get green skinned mini-Thralls

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    but they ARE the same people, just 30 years younger and with a divergent history
    Think about that for a moment. You just defeated your own argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    In another thread I had joked that because time travel is possible in wow that Anduin would end up pulling a Back to the Future with his mom. This got me thinking that if the orcs we really do get are from Dreanor then due to the time gap, many of the orcs never knowing their parents due to war/etc, Genetic sexual attraction, and other factors that there is a good chance that we will soon have generations of inbred orcs.
    Uh you do understand we talk about planet size populations (in lore) right?
    That is like earth getting a clone and you tell that out of billions of ppl you will get inbred because you might end up with you own family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    More incest means more peons for the great army.