Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sounds like a good idea to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Trump is a fan of not wasting resources and doing like his buddy Duterte does, and just have them "hang themselves in their cells" or "die trying to escape" since due process is only for wife beaters.

Deleted
    Is trump serveing some kind of death god? lets just take it into considration. He want to Murder people who deals in drugs.
    He want to give Teachers Guns, and at that even more guns to more people, which will eventually turn into some kid brings a plastic toy, and a overworked, over stessets Teacher shots the Child for the teacher thought it was real..
    Or a depressed kid steals the gun, and goes on a murder spree with the teacers gun.

blood for the blood god i guess

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    America decent into a third world society, slow and painful to watch.
    *Ensuring it never becomes a third world society. FTFY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Is trump serveing some kind of death god? lets just take it into considration. He want to Murder people who deals in drugs.
    He want to give Teachers Guns, and at that even more guns to more people, which will eventually turn into some kid brings a plastic toy, and a overworked, over stessets Teacher shots the Child for the teacher thought it was real..
    Or a depressed kid steals the gun, and goes on a murder spree with the teacers gun.

blood for the blood god i guess
    Keep watching anime and let the adults do what they're supposed to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Keep watching anime and let the adults do what they're supposed to.
    tell me where am i wrong then? I mean i am 24 years old, but live in denmark, so i do have a outside point of view on the situation. tell me where am i wrong? How is it, giving anything that can move a gun will help the situation?

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    tell me where am i wrong then? I mean i am 24 years old, but live in denmark, so i do have a outside point of view on the situation. tell me where am i wrong? How is it, giving anything that can move a gun will help the situation?
    You're over thinking it.

hes a reality tv show star from queens.

Hes just trying to fix problems the only way he knows how. More guns etc

10+ Year Old Account
    You're talking to somebody that thinks trolling people based on their avatars is "adult" behavior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    You're over thinking it.

hes a reality tv show star from queens.

Hes just trying to fix problems the only way he knows how. More guns etc
    But saying " he just does it for shits and giggels" to me, as an outsider does not seem like a valid reason, Nor calling me some kind of anime loveing child. I find it funny that the only contry in the world that hands out guns easyer and faster then alcohol(Just some background on this, In demark, there is no Illigal drinking age, only to a decree it starts to necklets your child. when we turn 12, we have a Confirmation, where it is common for a child to get atleast Tipsy. when you are 16 years old you can buy alcohol with less then 16.4%, and then all other at 18). How can the Answer" bring out more guns" me a real answer. Even if he is a complet joke

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He thinks he's the law when he's supposed to be enforcing it - news at 11.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    But saying " he just does it for shits and giggels" to me, as an outsider does not seem like a valid reason, Nor calling me some kind of anime loveing child. I find it funny that the only contry in the world that hands out guns easyer and faster then alcohol(Just some background on this, In demark, there is no Illigal drinking age, only to a decree it starts to necklets your child. when we turn 12, we have a Confirmation, where it is common for a child to get atleast Tipsy. when you are 16 years old you can buy alcohol with less then 16.4%, and then all other at 18). How can the Answer" bring out more guns" me a real answer. Even if he is a complet joke
    Because US presidents are essentially fucked on this issue. They cant outright ban the guns if they wish to stay in power because a hell a lot of people like guns in America and its in the constitution, so its political suicide to declare war on the sales of guns. So they have to skirt around the issue and do this crazy dance, while the rest of the world shakes its head.

You also have to remember america is different to denmark in that guns are a big part of their culture. I mean you just have to think of the wild west and you normally think of the revolver right there on the belt.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-03-11 at 10:56 AM.

We must have a lot of drug dealers in this thread, otherwise why would you be so upset about punishing them more harshly?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You’ve never heard of Pfizer? One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies that lied about the adictiveness of opioids and flooded our towns with them.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you don’t know who Pfizer is...
    Googling first link in 2 seconds about opioid addiction doesn't mean inside knowledge of all pharma companies in the world. Hard logics, I know, but there it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Awesome does not do Trump justice. I think he will be recorded as the greatest president ever and one of history's greatest leaders. Drug dealers do need the death penalty, as do many other offenses. Harsher punishments lessen crime. What other great things can he suggest and possibly make happen? Keep it up Trump. Make the left scream in agony.
    Pump it up Trump! /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest a death penalty for presidents who claim the gaming industry is what causes shootings.

Deleted
    You also have to remember america is different to denmark in that guns are a big part of their culture. I mean you just have to think of the wild west and you normally think of the revolver right there on the belt.
    yea, I agree that guns "used" to be the past with the wild west, but contries such as japan, England, Auestralia, all had guns but changed their law arounds it.
    and saying something used to be, In the past The danes also used to Bring metal weapons and raid and plunder England, but that would be seemed as rather Rude if we did it now

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    We must have a lot of drug dealers in this thread, otherwise why would you be so upset about punishing them more harshly?
    Can't have anything to do with the death-penalty or the fact Trump is elected to enforce the existing law.

7+ Year Old Account
    yea, I agree that guns "used" to be the past with the wild west, but contries such as japan, England, Auestralia, all had guns but changed their law arounds it.
    and saying something used to be, In the past The danes also used to Bring metal weapons and raid and plunder England, but that would be seemed as rather Rude if we did it now
    Look im not pro guns but what do you do when half the country will declare civil war if you threaten to take them away?

Look im not pro guns but what do you do when half the country will declare civil war if you threaten to take them away?
    Let me ask you the following question: How good of an argument for guns do you find it to be, if you tell the scenario is, that half the country are sleeper cell terrorists waiting for activation, and for that reason no gun regulation can be done?

Aren't such sorts precisely the ones that should not own a single gun in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Let me ask you the following question: How good of an argument for guns do you find it to be, if you tell the scenario is, that half the country are sleeper cell terrorists waiting for activation, and for that reason no gun regulation can be done?

Aren't such sorts precisely the ones that should not own a single gun in the first place?
    I dunno what that has to do with people liking guns and it being in the constitution so people would be willing to fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Can't have anything to do with the death-penalty or the fact Trump is elected to enforce the existing law.
    You're right. Laws never change.