Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    One thing I don't get is, why have the option to be hunched? You know every orc is gonna be upright, why not just removed being hunched altogether? Maybe somewhere out there, there will be that one orc that keeps his hunch lol.
    Because players take SO kindly to removed elements.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Weren't trolls supposed to get an upright option also in BfA? Didn't they say something like that at blizzcon?

One thing I don't get is, why have the option to be hunched? You know every orc is gonna be upright, why not just removed being hunched altogether? Maybe somewhere out there, there will be that one orc that keeps his hunch lol.
    when i made my warlock, i made him as an old orc in mind, old people are kinda hunched as they have back problems, hell probably stay hunched, my draenor orc warrior that i will be making later on, hell be upright 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Because players take SO kindly to removed elements.
    Or added, this community complains about everything lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    when i made my warlock, i made him as an old orc in mind, old people are kinda hunched as they have back problems, hell probably stay hunched, my draenor orc warrior that i will be making later on, hell be upright 100%
    Yeah, that's the only reason I can think of for keeping the hunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    They're a little bowlegged, which is weird, but I don't mind so much. My major wish is simply that they fix the horrendous dual-wield animations.
    Whaaaaat? The orc dual wield is awesome! D:
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Are we even getting AU orcs? I was doing a questline in silverpine last week. And the general quest guy was a brown orc. I've also heard that some brown orcs made through the dark portal without being corrupted. Like Garrosh. So if i race change my orc to Mag'har, I think I'll see him as uncorrupted not AU orc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Whaaaaat? The orc dual wield is awesome! D:
    I agree orc dual wield looks awesome.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are we even getting AU orcs? I was doing a questline in silverpine last week. And the general quest guy was a brown orc. I've also heard that some brown orcs made through the dark portal without being corrupted. Like Garrosh. So if i race change my orc to Mag'har, I think I'll see him as uncorrupted not AU orc.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree orc dual wield looks awesome.
    Well, they have all the WoD clan skin colours, speak of Frostfire, Shadowmoon and Grommash as the Warchief, so yeah,- they are from AU. They aren't the few mag'har orcs who went with Garrosh after TBC.

7+ Year Old Account
    My only grip is that there is no Emo Kargath hair options on the draenor orcs.

Well, they have all the WoD clan skin colours, speak of Frostfire, Shadowmoon and Grommash as the Warchief, so yeah,- they are from AU. They aren't the few mag'har orcs who went with Garrosh after TBC.
    So are the brown orcs such as the quest orc in silverpine, just some of the few that came through the dark portal? Because the Silverpine quests were redone during Cata, and that was before WoD AU orcs.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    So are the brown orcs such as the quest orc in silverpine, just some of the few that came through the dark portal? Because the Silverpine quests were redone during Cata, and that was before WoD AU orcs.
    Yeah. Garrosh brought a bunch of mag'har with him, to serve him directly as officers and elite guards. You see them as his personal guard in Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra too. A fair bunch of the Kor'kron in SoO were mag'har orcs too. I guess they were the "truest of the true" in his eyes. However, those are not the ones we'll be getting in BfA.

Yeah. Garrosh brought a bunch of mag'har with him, to serve him directly as officers and elite guards. You see them as his personal guard in Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra too. A fair bunch of the Kor'kron in SoO were mag'har orcs too. I guess they were the "truest of the true" in his eyes. However, those are not the ones we'll be getting in BfA.
    Ok that's what I thought, I just wasn't 100% sure, thanks for the clarification.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok that's what I thought, I just wasn't 100% sure, thanks for the clarification.
    No problem! Though of course, we don't know exactly what the story nor requirements are of unlocking these orcs, so I might turn out to be 100% wrong, but that would be very, very odd. Especially since, the only reference between the MU and these orcs (a joke referencing the Black Tooth Grin clan) was changed to match the AU instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Weren't trolls supposed to get an upright option also in BfA? Didn't they say something like that at blizzcon?
    Nope. Only male orcs are getting the straight-back option. Though, in a way, there will be upright trolls in BfA, since the Zandalari are quite stiff.

Upright looks great, good luck finding an orc with peon posture after this!

Yeah, they got the zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Upright looks great, good luck finding an orc with peon posture after this!
    Hunched will suit warlocks.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    Earthen tier set is looking really good, too. Hopefully these options will become available in the pre-patch, I'm getting pretty excited.

Read the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Is anyone here an orc boi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    Hunched will suit warlocks.
    and mages, and shamans, and "old orcs"... Just like not every Paladin tmogged T2 when tmog was introduced, we'll still see plenty hunched orcs..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Velgrub View Post

From WoD gold challenge mode dungeons, sadly no longer available.
    oh, that is sad, but i guess there is other options of replacement

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    and mages, and shamans, and "old orcs"... Just like not every Paladin tmogged T2 when tmog was introduced, we'll still see plenty hunched orcs..
    .... This makes absolutely no sense.