Monitor not detecting on startup

Hello,

I've recently switched from using 2 ASUS MX239H monitors to 2 ASUS VS239 monitors and I've encountered issues with my left (not main) monitor displaying the screen after sleep or on a cold boot. The light turns blue when it's on and working, or yellow in sleep. The light remains yellow and I have to push the power button to turn it off and back on again for it to start working.

Has anyone had this problem? My drivers are up-to-date. I'm using a GTX 1060 6GB. I haven't found anything on other forums that has worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    My 10 year old monitor sometimes does this but not sure it's the same issue. I think mine has a failing capacitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirix View Post
    Hello,

I've recently switched from using 2 ASUS MX239H monitors to 2 ASUS VS239 monitors and I've encountered issues with my left (not main) monitor displaying the screen after sleep or on a cold boot. The light turns blue when it's on and working, or yellow in sleep. The light remains yellow and I have to push the power button to turn it off and back on again for it to start working.

Has anyone had this problem? My drivers are up-to-date. I'm using a GTX 1060 6GB. I haven't found anything on other forums that has worked.
    Check the motherboard bios and displays for a setting called Deep Sleep, make sure it's disabled and for every connection type.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset