Poll: Is this sign fair?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    LOL I want to hear the story behind the sign. Have they actually had customers that stank of weed THAT much?
    St Louis I have no idea.

However living here in Maine, I have been to the Movies and had to move seats cause people reeked of weed that bad. More then a few occasions i have left a store because customers reeked, etc etc...

So in Maine I can see it being common.

I used to support weed being legalized now I wish I lived in a state where is was still illegal.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Ha they don't know how to spell management. I know making fun of spelling is against the rules, but ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    St Louis I have no idea.

However living here in Maine, I have been to the Movies and had to move seats cause people reeked of weed that bad. More then a few occasions i have left a store because customers reeked, etc etc...

So in Maine I can see it being common.

I used to support weed being legalized now I wish I lived in a state where is was still illegal.
    Yeah, that's where I'm at, I guess. I don't care if folks smoke weed, but it being so common and socially acceptable has made it a massive nuisance. Florida has "medical marijuana" laws, but they require edible stuff. Cops have never gone after folks anyway though, so it's not a big deal. If they wanted to crack down on marijuana, it'd be easy to do at any concert through the decades, but folks blow things out of proportion.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    They should also add people that smell like general cigarettes, since they often have a very penetrating smell too. Especially on hot days, when mixed with sweat, smokers stink from every pore.

I know a lot of places that will not serve you if you are obviously intoxicated,booze weed or otherwise.

Car rental places and Gun ranges being the "probably a good idea" places.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Would they serve guests with strong cigarette odor instead? I've either never smelled marijuana or it didn't smell as bad to be bothered. But cigarettes? Awful.
    Maybe it's just me but I find that pot smoke is way more carrying and lingering... like cigarettes will get into your house and your clothes and stay there, but it's way closer to your body. I've never smelled cigarette smoke in my apartment from other people in their units around me smoking, but I have smelled pot from that numerous times. When I lived in a dorm I had to put a towel at the crack of my door to try to keep the smell out because it filled my whole damn room and was disgusting. You can go outside and smell pot from someone who isn't even there anymore, but cigarettes I find you have to actually be near them and it goes away faster. That might just be in my head though because while I think cigarettes smell gross, especially that stale smell that clings to smokers, pot smoke is just overpoweringly disgusting and lingers forever and carries way more.

So I'm totally fine with this sign. No one wants to smell gross things while eating.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Oh no.. they said the M word..

Yes, it's fair and if it was me, I'd report anyone that has a strong marijuana odor.