Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    What are you on about this time gramps? Upset your 3-0 prediction didnt come off?

And no, I don't care for the Premier League, it's for casual armchair fans. I was just trying to rustle jimmies.

holy shit. did Cech just save a penalty????

#WengerIn

Masterclass from him today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post

And no, I don't care for the Premier League, it's for casual armchair fans. I was just trying to rustle jimmies.
    You can't really complain about fans being casual, and complain about fans protesting at the same time. Put some thought into your posts in the future please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Mkhi must feel like a great trade now.

Deleted
    spurs on the ropes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    You can't really complain about fans being casual, and complain about fans protesting at the same time. Put some thought into your posts in the future please.
    Of course you can, in fact that's the whole point. They're whining because they're sixteenth in the Premier league. Seriously, a nightmare? A bunch of crybabies with the most first-world of first-world problems. They're exactly like those spoilt teenage girls who complain because they get the wrong car at their sweet sixteenth birthday party. The fact that they can act so badly when they have one of the cushiest fan experiences in the country is the most egregious thing about their behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    So far Arsenal got the better end of the stick for sure.

Not gonna get excited yet. Still 70 minutes to go...

Mkhi assisting Auba
    Auba assisting Mkhi

"wE rObBeD aRSEnUl"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    What do the Harry Kane team become without Harry Kane?

I'm going for Bottle diving sextape FC to cover all bases.

Hoping it's a long one out for Kane.
    Ideally, he'll recover by the end of the season, ready to get fit before the WC

Ankle ligament.
    That's him out of the Chelsea game.

gg
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2018-03-11 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course you can, in fact that's the whole point. They're whining because they're sixteenth in the Premier league. Seriously, a nightmare? A bunch of crybabies with the most first-world of first-world problems. They're exactly like those spoilt teenage girls who complain because they get the wrong car at their sweet sixteenth birthday party. The fact that they can act so badly when they have one of the cushiest fan experiences in the country is the most egregious thing about their behaviour.
    You should try applying context to the situation

Deleted
    Really? Their stadium is a souless shithole that's unfit for football.
    Plus their owners are pondlife.
    Add bad results on the pitch to that and a lack of leadership or players linked to the fans and things will get ugly very quickly.

Wouldn't be suprised to see them go down.

That's like saying you shouldn't ever be unhappy or sad, because the kids in Africa have it much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Getting one of the best stricker and midfielder that Dortmund ever had, ofc its a great trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    That's like saying you shouldn't ever be unhappy or sad, because the kids in Africa have it much worse.
    I think the hip kids these days call it "whataboutery"
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    You should try applying context to the situation
    What context? The Oystons are shit owners. Venkys are shit owners. The muppet at Swindon who let Tim Sherwood fuck about is a shit owner. West Ham are an average Premier league club and their fans are a bunch of whining babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    I wouldn't expect you to understand, you're the epitome of a casual fan. People who think that the worst thing to happen to them would to be finish 5th. I suppose West Ham's predicament would be a "nightmare" to you. Personally I think it's a bit of an overstatement.

What context? The Oystons are shit owners. Venkys are shit owner. The muppet at Swindon who let Tim Sherwood fuck about is a bad owner. West Ham are an average Premier league club and their fans are a bunch of whining babies.

I wouldn't expect you to understand, you're the epitome of a casual fan. People who think that the worst thing to happen to them would to be finish 5th. I suppose West Ham's predicament would be a "nightmare" to you. Personally I think it's a bit of an overstatement.
    People calling me a casual fan is honestly a compliment.
    Seeing grown men cry and shout on some of these fan videos. No thanks.

I don't see much of a problem with West Ham, but then again, I'm not a fan. I just made that comment because I didn't agree with your logic.

What context? The Oystons are shit owners. Venkys are shit owners. The muppet at Swindon who let Tim Sherwood fuck about is a shit owner. West Ham are an average Premier league club and their fans are a bunch of whining babies.
    Where is the line drawn? Who decides when the club is in a bad enough state that one is "allowed" to complain? Under-achievement is purely relative.

Arsenal are not in a bad position at all, from the outside looking in we've won 3 trophies in 4 years and we're a massive club in the biggest city in the world. And yet many supporters feel there's a lot to complain about because for some time now the football we've played has been absolute shit, and has gotten so bad the supporters are past the angry stage and are at the "we don't give a fuck anymore" stage and refuse to even turn up. And some of the huge money we've spent seems almost wasted on underperforming players. But we're 6th in the league so I guess it can't be that bad.

West Ham have a board so incompetent, they employed David Moyes. They have a stadium deal that is clearly sketchy as fuck and in all likelihood will be investigated further. If they get relegated, it's a really shitty time to be a West Ham supporter. But it's fine because they're only being relegated to the Championship and not League One? Come on.