Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I could almost see Jaina becoming the stereotypical Alliance forum poster. The ones taking about Horde bias an other such things. But then she'd actual do something about it, because actual powerful mage in game.

Anduin Wrynn or Genn Greymane
    And Jaina becomes high queen of aliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping we see Horde leadership taken by Saurfang* and Thrall, and the "Master" revealed to Anduin, Jaina, and Khadgar. Jaina and Sylvanas as separate fights (same mechanics) for Alliance and Horde would be nice -- even better, a fight between Jaina and Sylvanas to stop them.

As much as I want to see Azshara, making Nazjatar the Argus of BfA would be a waste. Nazjatar is supposed to be as vast as Suramar, and I'd hate to see it downscaled with skyboxes. BfA would basically ruin the spotlight for a proper N'zoth/Azshara xpac if they took that direction.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2018-03-13 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Here's hoping we see Horde leadership taken by Grom and Thrall, and the "Master" revealed to Anduin, Jaina, and Khadgar. Jaina and Sylvanas as separate fights (same mechanics) for Alliance and Horde would be nice -- even better, a fight between Jaina and Sylvanas to stop them.
    Holy shit I’m glad you’re not a writer at Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    It's a more natural story progression than "Sylvanas [outliving] everyone," since, you know, Saurfang** disagrees with Sylvanas on the meaning of being Horde. This idea is shared with Thrall. As for the Master, that's a clue from Il'gynoth in reference to a boy-king being manipulated.

In regards to boss fights, nothing good can be said about WoW's scripted boss fights: "Die, MOOOORTALSSS!". "Come, MORTAAAALSS!" (Insert phrase here), MORTALS!!

Your writing isn't golden either, unless you attribute that color to cheese. I'm more than glad that you're not a writer, since you have little to offer.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2018-03-13 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Seconded...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Old God which will lead to a Void Lord expansion with Wrathion taking on the roll of our new Dadgar.
    Rather have a few exp packs about the faction war and moving the story of the races on Azeroth forward, Void Lords sound so boring to me we will need to get to space again and just fight over planets we have no connections with.

An Alliance and Horde leader. Sylvanas and Jaina are the most obvious.

N'Zoth will be 2nd tier, ala Yogg-Saron.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Jaina or Sylvanas, Sylvanas is basically Garrosh now and Jaina seems even more bloodthirsty and full of hatred so maybe she goes on a villain path for final boss in some form or another.
    I dont mind if sylvanas dies, but not like this, not another garrosh. Horde has gone through enough warchiefs, its starting to become the most hazardous position on azeroth, lets kill off an alliance hero for a change! how about tyrande, goes mad after her tree burns down, or genn, or perhaps magni bronzbeard. Just... not another horde death.

Most likely it won't be Jaina since the whole Alliance side thing in BfA is for her to redeem herself. Of course she could do that, then go downhill. Standard blizz writing :>

N'zoth, got all the money on him. Or Archimonde :P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    So
    Troll
    Naga
    Troll
    Old god...

I thought this is a faction war exp pack where is the Alliance raid?
    Nowhere. I don't expect Blizz to end the faction war here, I barely expect it to be relevant by 8.2. Heck, I bet by the last tier we're in an awkward Isle of Thunder "working together but also killing each other" truce.

Also it's
    Titan
    Naga
    Troll
    Old God
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If Hakkar is not involved at some point I will be disappoint.

C'thun and blood of azeroth empowered quiraji.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    Ghuun-Azshara-Hakkar-Nzoth-Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Rather have a few exp packs about the faction war and moving the story of the races on Azeroth forward, Void Lords sound so boring to me we will need to get to space again and just fight over planets we have no connections with.
    Doubt the faction war will even last the full BfA expansion. I'm willing to bet it'll last only until like 8.2 or 8.3 when the big baddie reveals itself and we have to turn our attention to it.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Well if you're paying any attention at all to the story and everything unfolding in Kul Tiras, it looks like the final boss of the expansion is going to be Hogger. Which is really weird because if you follow the story in Zaldalar it looks like we're going to get something a lot more badass like Prophet Zul and some Old God(s) as the final boss(es) of the expansion.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-03-11 at 07:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will quit the game if they do something to Sylvanas to make her either a raid boss or killed for some other reason. This is utter bullshit how Blizzard is treating the Horde leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope its N'Zoth. The naga are on the rise, there's a lot of oceanic Old God-ish stuff going on with Kul Tiras... I could definitely see N'Zoth's prison rising R'lyeh-style from the ocean depths. Chronicle puts it pretty close to where the Broken Isles, Kul Tiras, and Zandalar are, so it'd make a great final patch zone/raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alleria becomes a pawn of the void and sylvanas sacrifices herself to stop her. Someone else steps up as leader of the void elves and old man saurfang becomes warchief. After stoppin alleria we then get let onto the next expac.
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

Deleted
    Anyone but Zul! Let the damn troll enough time to become a new grand villain of warcraft