Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are making me curious with this Trish hate :-/ what'd she do?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Really? Rewatch the first 10 minutes of episode 3 and then say that with a straight face. Or you know, continue being dishonest, you do you.
    I get it. You think the world's coming to get you. It really isn't. No need to get all worked up because a show dares to have a female lead and female supporting character talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I get it. You think the world's coming to get you. It really isn't. No need to get all worked up because a show dares to have a female lead and female supporting character talking.
    Whatever man, keep putting words in my mouth all you want. I didn't even complain about the show other than that preaching thing cause it's obnoxious but like I said, keep being dishonest, it's all people like you can do to stay relevant.

it's too spoilery to talk about it but she is a bi***.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I see, but still so far I'd say she's alright, a bit too nosy but that's it :-/ but I'm only on ep4 though so I'll see what happens I guess . So far I like it, I like the fact that it's focused more on character development and investigative work than the first season, although I do kinda miss Kilgrave, he was awesome in the first season.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Really? Rewatch the first 10 minutes of episode 3 and then say that with a straight face. Or you know, continue being dishonest, you do you.
    Someone seems triggered.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Someone seems triggered.
    Nah man, just low tolerance for that kinda low level preaching. It's nothing more than pushing an agenda and has no place in an otherwise pretty good show.

Not really. Jess, Trish, Malcom, Jeri and two other key characters are all a little fucked in the head. Their particular obsessions and problems collide with everyone else's. Trish ended up almost exactly where I expected her to. She is Hellcat after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah man, just low tolerance for that kinda low level preaching. It's nothing more than pushing an agenda and has no place in an otherwise pretty good show.
    Man up and build some tolerance. If its low level "preaching" why you so bent out of shape over it. The fact you see an agenda where there is none says something about you.

Not really. Jess, Trish, Malcom, Jeri and two other key characters are all a little fucked in the head. Their particular obsessions and problems collide with everyone else's. Trish ended up almost exactly where I expected her to. She is Hellcat after all.
    hell*** more likely. I didn't like her at all in this season. Trish is both stupid and a murderer.

she should die.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-03-11 at 05:32 PM.

Is that the episode where the lawyer lady gave a speech about "women lawyers" then went to say her gf/fuck buddy was "asking for it cause how she was dressed". If so, thats so very feminism /sarcasm.

So I rewatched episode 3.... what the fuck are you on? "in your face feminism in episode 3" rofl guy, rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

Man up and build some tolerance. If its low level "preaching" why you so bent out of shape over it. The fact you see an agenda where there is none says something about you.
    Gotta agree with this poster, you are seeing shit that isn't there. This show does break from the norm in some ways, but pushing "in your face feminism" is not the way its doing that. It is a show with women as leads, and guess what, they are going to act like women and make jokes in the same realm that we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Is that the episode where the lawyer lady gave a speech about "women lawyers" then went to say her gf/fuck buddy was "asking for it cause how she was dressed". If so, thats so very feminism /sarcasm.

So I rewatched episode 3.... what the fuck are you on? "in your face feminism in episode 3" rofl guy, rofl.
    I think she also said that God is a woman.

P.S don't kill me good folk, just helping you out

Deleted
    Apart from David this shows s2 was a borefest and especially Moss' storyline was completly unneeded and pointless.

I got my own mother issues, I dont need to watch a series about some one else's mommy issues. Aside from Punisher and DD I find most of the Netflix Marvel offerings entirely forgettable.

- - - Updated - - -

This season was a SJW bingo card that hit bingo across, down and diagonal. I dont really care, but you'd have to be watching another show entirely to miss it.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    She literaly took steroids and went out hunting men, full on femi-nazi mode. Plus she was annoying the entire season., and did I mention she gets powers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Apart from David this shows s2 was a borefest and especially Moss' storyline was completly unneeded and pointless.
    You have to push your gay quota in some way.

I think she also said that God is a woman.

P.S don't kill me good folk, just helping you out
    If that is feminism then calling god a man is Masculism! xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post

This season was a SJW bingo card that hit bingo across, down and diagonal. I dont really care, but you'd have to be watching another show entirely to miss it.
    Do tell, I'm really curious what makes this "SJW" shit. It has four gay men that are VERY minor characters, and one of the main characters is a horny lesbian that is a giant dick of a human. That is the only lgbt instances in the show. One main character is a black dude and one minor character is a black dude. Then one minor/major character is a black woman. I probably missed a few, but I don't get triggered by non-whites in shows.

Like you dudes are hyper focusing on these few instances to push your agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    She literaly took steroids and went out hunting men, full on femi-nazi mode. Plus she was annoying the entire season., and did I mention she gets powers?
    Was she hunting men? It seemed like she was hunting people being dicks. She kicked some dude harassing a woman out of a bus, and saved a dude from some thugs. She only ever mentioned "helping people", and her rant she made was all over the place about injustices, not just to women. I feel you are once again looking too far into something through the lens of your bias like a few others have here.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2018-03-11 at 11:06 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Midway through episode 4 and finding it hard to stay interested. Having to watch each episode in 2 parts due to boredom is pretty annoying. But after the first season being utterly boring It's not like it was unexpected.

If that is feminism then calling god a man is Masculism! xD
    not feminism but I can see why it would trigger people a bit.

not feminism but I can see why it would trigger people a bit.
    I can see how it does trigger people, because some people have some really thin skin, but if they were just honest things would be different. Instead they want to scapegoat it to be some giant conspiracy. Like I don't really enjoy the "big strong man must protect women" trope like with Punisher, but I don't call it some agenda to be against women. I attribute it to the Punisher being who he is and don't let it bother me.

Do tell, I'm really curious what makes this "SJW" shit. It has four gay men that are VERY minor characters, and one of the main characters is a horny lesbian that is a giant dick of a human. That is the only lgbt instances in the show. One main character is a black dude and one minor character is a black dude. Then one minor/major character is a black woman. I probably missed a few, but I don't get triggered by non-whites in shows.

Like you dudes are hyper focusing on these few instances to push your agenda.
    I dont really care
    Not pushing an agenda, because I dont care.

I finished the show Friday, Iv since forgotten most of it. IN order for me to cite specifics, Id have to rewatch the show, I'll not be doing that, because I dont care.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

It was a good season, but no I didn't like it as much as the first. Janet McTeer was great. Think they kind of killed Trish's character, but I like where they left things. I know the lack of David Tennant is a big factor, but I wouldn't underrate "lack of Mike Colter" as a factor in the season feeling a bit emptier. Luke was a great character to play off Jessica.

If I noticed anything that annoyed me is that there was very, very, very little if any reference to "The Defenders" events, which should have affected Jessica considerably, especially in light of people trying to cast her as a "superhero vigilante".