Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Talking Left-wing demands science and facts to be more inclusive

https://www.quora.com/I-got-into-an-...something-else

I got into an argument with my friend because I reject evolution because it's heteronormative. Are scientists going to make evolution more inclusive or will they replace it with something else?
    Left-wing being left-wing...

Society must tackle the issue, before leftists set up more gulags.

7+ Year Old Account
    That seems like some random person posting on a message board though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    That seems like some random person posting on a message board though.
    Well OP is not better. I mean he asks to get infracted because of trolling.

ummmmmmmm okay..........

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post

Got to be a troll topic. Nobody could be that retarded.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

What does that even mean?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    what is heteronormative about evolution ?

Oh that’s adorable, how bent out of shape OP gets at some random faceless question shat out onto the internet. There’s a term for that.

These crazies have absolutely no power anywhere in US government.

Unlike the EPA which is lead by someone who denies evolution.

Why is what some random idiot asking a stupid question on quora concerning to you at all? Lots of idiots ask stupid questions there. This seems like just a thinly veiled attempt to attack "the left" without having any substantial reason to do it.

Rejecting evolution based on heteronormativity is like rejecting gravity based on not knowing what Dark Energy is.

It's kinda silly to even say, which leads me to believe that the OP is just trying to gr8b8m8.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

No need to get upset about something that some random said on Quora, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

I don't know if anyone else said this, but Quora.com is pretty much just a forum like MMO-C.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Random lone nuts are not representative of broad swaths of political ideology. Pretending otherwise makes YOU the crank.

Also, I wonder when Righties will figure out that the left could care less about identity politics like this.

We have better things to do: Like shit posting Righties into a frenzy.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Has Gen-OT really sunk to the level of creating threads based solely on a random Quora post to try to get people to be outraged over?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Random lone nuts are not representative of broad swaths of political ideology. Pretending otherwise makes YOU the crank.
    And yet the government is listening to random nuts and declaring there's more than 2 genders. So yes they are being listened to and denying it constantly is leading us to more of this insanity. Just like nobody listens to internet feminists yet the government keeps giving their nonsense platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    And yet the government is listening to random nuts and declaring there's more than 2 genders. So yes they are being listened to and denying it constantly is leading us to more of this insanity. Just like nobody listens to internet feminists yet the government keeps giving their nonsense platforms.
    Ahh yes, one of you.

Nobody listens to you on the internet because nobody agrees with you. Shocking reality, I know.

Not to mention, the government has no right to limit the platform to others, or prefer one platform to one group or another. You're literally complaining about the social constructs of society being biased toward neutrality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Got to be a troll topic. Nobody could be that retarded.
    yeah was gonna say.. but then again, you just have to watch videos on youtube of walmart customers and know they do exist.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Has the government declared there are more than two genders? Then where are my Xer/Xse bathrooms at!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You know, except when its a conservative doing it, then its the entire political side.
    #boycottchina