Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No, but i wish i was

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Mr Burner, when you're gone these forums literally fall apart.
    I am, yes.

if you look at the mmo-champ, its overall quality closely mirrors my quality as a poster

I am largely responsible for the decline of the mmo-champ, as its most recent period of dramatic decline sharply mirrors my own decline as a user.

I probably even to this day have the powers needed to restore some life to the mmo-champ, but as we get older posting well becomes more and more difficult, and I'm not going to lie gents. The future looks bleak.

But we'll be here. Until the end.

What does that even mean? This forum isn't essential. We're all just entertaining ourselves here. Keep things in perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Flash news: you are not. Nobody missed you when you were banned.
    Who is he, and why was he banned? I really need some context to understand why this is even a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Who is he, and why was he banned? I really need some context to understand why this is even a thing.
    He is arguably MMOC's most famous poster. He makes incredibly thought-provoking and mind-blowing threads that most people apparently are just not ready for, hence the ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm going to name drop some people here..dont get mad.

tennisace, rich, jaylock, the mods here.. some other I need to remember. will update

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    What does that even mean? This forum isn't essential. We're all just entertaining ourselves here. Keep things in perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

He he the most knows troll here, always posting troll and spam threads, most related to his narcissic personnality.

Deleted
    Yes, I don't know what you poor people would be doing without the warmth and comfort of my presence.

I have one person on my friend list, but that person was perm-banned many years ago.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I have one person on my friend list, but that person was perm-banned many years ago.

do you guys still talk?

Nobody is essential. Some users that help with the administration a bit (note: that doesn't necessarily mean the admins) are more useful than others, but no one is essential.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    do you guys still talk?
    No, I don't even remember who that person even was.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    No, I don't even remember who that person even was.

I still run into people here when i'm logged into WoW. usually a quick "hey you are that jayburner guy" then they disappear.

Deleted
    I am a mirror. Like grooming and hygiene, i often get neglected by other forum users for calling them out for the hypocrites they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    I am a mirror. Like grooming and hygiene, i often get neglected by other forum users for calling them out for the hypocrites they are.
    I feel loved for once.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am essential for without me people wouldn't have someone to get mad at.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    i wish that when you ignore people, that you'd not be able to see their threads aswell.
    This so fucking much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    This so fucking much.
    i wish that when you ignore people, that you'd not be able to see their threads aswell.
    That's already implemented.

10+ Year Old Account
    this feature already exists. what are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    This so fucking much.
    again this exists. what are you talking about?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No. But who cares, I like me.
    you are NOT an essential part of this forum. no draenei is.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.