Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Can you imagine going to Pandaria, hearing rumors about the Mogu, and then fighting the mogu and the Zandalari to prevent the awakening of Leishen
    The pandaren spared the mogu after their revolution, if they didn't believe they could change there would've been no point.

It is the HUOJIN who shall finally make the Mogu treat them as EQUALS
    Twas brillig

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    The pandaren spared the mogu after their revolution, if they didn't believe they could change there would've been no point.

It is the HUOJIN who shall finally make the Mogu treat them as EQUALS
    it was more of a joke of the timeline shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Makes you wonder if there will be kul tiran pepe since we already pirate pepe. Maybe jaina pepe ?
    Faceless Pepe or maybe one of those wood things from Drustvar (or whatever that zone with the witch stuff is called).
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2018-03-11 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Faceless Pepe or maybe one of those wood things from Drustvar (or whatever that zone with the witch stuff is called).
    I'll keep an eye out for Pepe in Drustvar, which is where I'm heading in Kul Tiras if I could stop falling through the world on the way.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Nice to see Mogu are back and doing stuff. Would like to see Odyn or Ra bring them back into the Titan-Forged fold and make something of them. Maybe playable for both factions.

Also, Alucard plays an Orc = BIAS HORDE FANBOY

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Nice to see Mogu are back and doing stuff. Would like to see Odyn or Ra bring them back into the Titan-Forged fold and make something of them. Maybe playable for both factions.

Also, Alucard plays an Orc = BIAS HORDE FANBOY
    Playing an Orc in the Horde campaign, and a Void Elf in the Alliance one. I made an Orc to see how the upright model was looking, but right now the faction capitols are inaccessible due to realm issues and I haven't found the barber/chiropractor in Zuldazar.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

These looming statues of (presumably) Night Elves are very odd inclusions in the capitol city of Kul Tiras, Boralus - given that the people of Kul Tiras would've not been likely to encounter Night Elves since the Night Elves only joined the Alliance after the Third War. They are perhaps placeholders, but their texture and coloration match that of Boralus and they are weathered and pitted indicative of possibly great age. They seem to grace every gated port of the city, and perhaps hearken back to the site of Boralus perhaps being a Night Elven settlement in ages past or pre-Sundering.
    Its the natural color of the statue.In-Game is listed as Tombofsargeras_statue.

Its just a placeholder.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post

It was datamined at the same time as the Zandalari Pepe.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281088/b...shots:281088:1
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Its the natural color of the statue.In-Game is listed as Tombofsargeras_statue.

Its just a placeholder.
    It fits right into the decor, but it does kind of stand out lore-wise - I'm going to assume you're right and its just a placeholder.

Playing an Orc in the Horde campaign, and a Void Elf in the Alliance one. I made an Orc to see how the upright model was looking, but right now the faction capitols are inaccessible due to realm issues and I haven't found the barber/chiropractor in Zuldazar.
    I was so planning on changing my orc warrior to a zandalari, but then I saw that upright model... it looks amazing imo.

They don't have it as an option yet in the character creator?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is all of pre-BfA Azeroth inaccessible?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Is all of pre-BfA Azeroth inaccessible?
    Not sure yet - I don't think so, though; there are inaccessible areas either due to rendering or impassibility.

it was more of a joke of the timeline shenanigans.
    Similar to how you can rescue a human from a cursed human village in Grizzly Hills as a worgen, and the human asks

"HAVE YOU BEEN BITTEN?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I was so planning on changing my orc warrior to a zandalari, but then I saw that upright model... it looks amazing imo.

They don't have it as an option yet in the character creator?
    I was under the impression it was available in the barber shop, for now. It wasn't an option when I created my character, though; I scanned through the available options and didn't find anything that matched. It is in the game files, however - as soon as I can make it to a capitol city I'll be sure to find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure yet - I don't think so, though; there are inaccessible areas either due to rendering or impassibility.
    If you can get to Outland there is a barbershop in Area 52
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    If you can get to Outland there is a barbershop in Area 52
    As well as Cosmowrench, outside Tempest Keep, which is the oddest one.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Can you imagine going to Pandaria, hearing rumors about the Mogu, and then fighting the mogu and the Zandalari to prevent the awakening of Leishen
    Can't wait to do that with my Zandalari toon. I want to get a "hey dude lmao wtf" quote everytime I aggro one of those MoP's Zandalari NPCs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liking the tie in with MoP/BFA. Wonder what are the chances of Gara'jal the Spiritbinder showing up.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

I was under the impression it was available in the barber shop, for now. It wasn't an option when I created my character, though; I scanned through the available options and didn't find anything that matched. It is in the game files, however - as soon as I can make it to a capitol city I'll be sure to find out.
    Just a heads up, I'm able to get to Orgrimmar in the alpha via the portal next to Oculeth.

However, once you go to the barber shop there is a new option called "blindfold". This will most likely be the toggle to fix their back, but right now it does nothing if you change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Just a heads up, I'm able to get to Orgrimmar in the alpha via the portal next to Oculeth.

However, once you go to the barber shop there is a new option called "blindfold". This will most likely be the toggle to fix their back, but right now it does nothing if you change it.
    I was able to get there as well as of the new build, but had the same issue. The Blindfold toggle is also actually part of the character creation options (currently in any case), I assume it's just bleed-through from the Demon Hunter customization options - but who really knows. Doesn't seem like the upright toggle is in yet, though.