Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How's your weekend going?

See thread title. How are things in your neck of the woods?

63 degrees and sunny in Portland so we just came back from a nice hike.

Currently dealing with my cat, who is 8 months and is proving to be a massive pain in the ass. https://soundcloud.com/user-34811099/voice-1802261 small sampling of how he acts when he wants something but doesn't get it (mostly, going outside at night).

This can go on for 8+ hours, woke up to the neighbors yelling at 3-4 am this morning because apparently the cat was at full volume last night (and I was sleeping through it). They were initially sympathetic (probably related to the fact that they'll be bringing a newborn home sometime in the next 1-2 months) but I think their tolerance is diminishing with each passing day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty bland

played some vidya after a long week at work. Bout 35F or less by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Currently dealing with my cat, who is 8 months and is proving to be a massive pain in the ass. https://soundcloud.com/user-34811099/voice-1802261 small sampling of how he acts when he wants something but doesn't get it (mostly, going outside at night).
    Holy crap your cat sounds possessed.

Get him some catnip and hopefully that distracts him enough when shit hits the fan

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Pretty bland

played some vidya after a long week at work. Bout 35F or less by me.
    Which games? Haven't been playing much lately but have been meaning to getting around to playing some in my library that I haven't tried yet. Overwatch, Fallout 3, couple Bioshock titles included.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Holy crap your cat sounds possessed.

Get him some catnip and hopefully that distracts him enough when shit hits the fan
    I tried, he is not into catnip. The vet suggested medication. If he keeps it up I'm going to have an animal behaviorist come by before trying that option. It's got to stop though because no one is getting any sleep (except for apparently me, but he still wakes me up on a regular basis).

He has plenty of food + toys and gets a ton of playtime and attention.

I tried, he is not into catnip. The vet suggested medication. If he keeps it up I'm going to have an animal behaviorist come by before trying that option. It's got to stop though because no one is getting any sleep (except for apparently me, but he still wakes me up on a regular basis).

He has plenty of food + toys and gets a ton of playtime and attention.
    My guess would be its hormonal. Im guessing its a male, and wants to swing that dick

Time change broke the fuck out of some computers I work on.

I work weekends so yay.

My guess would be its hormonal. Im guessing its a male, and wants to swing that dick
    Yup he's male but he's neutered. Been neutered since age 3 months at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got back from Disney a few days ago and such ends vacation. Going back to work tonight to make money for the next Florida trip in September/October.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    it was going good until op showed up.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yup he's male but he's neutered. Been neutered since age 3 months at least.
    Ah, perhaps boredom then. Most of the time that kind of howling is sexual related, or age related problems. But hes only 8months. And it mostly happens at night you say, hes probably bored and wants to roam the night so has a sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get anything good for your bday?
    some money. i went to the store and purchased a flamtethrower to roast some draenei with it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Pretty good actually, got a 10% raise at work, hung out with friends on Saturday night along with being off on Monday. Spent my Sunday gaming and reading for the most part so I can't complain as it's what I enjoy! Looking forward to some nice spring weather though.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Got back from Disney a few days ago and such ends vacation. Going back to work tonight to make money for the next Florida trip in September/October.
    Nice. I haven't been, been thinking about going but I think my first time will probably be with kids (whether my own or someone else's...probably the latter). Want to checkout the Wizarding World at Universal Orlando so I'll be in FL anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, perhaps boredom then. Most of the time that kind of howling is sexual related, or age related problems. But hes only 8months. And it mostly happens at night you say, hes probably bored and wants to roam the night so has a sad.
    I think he's part Bengal so he gets bored easily, yeah. The Soundcloud photo is of my last cat. This one is almost 14 lbs and has a ton of muscle already, he's going to be a fucking beast. My last cat was like 7-8 lbs soaking wet..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Pretty good actually, got a 10% raise at work, hung out with friends on Saturday night along with being off on Monday. Spent my Sunday gaming and reading for the most part so I can't complain as it's what I enjoy! Looking forward to some nice spring weather though.
    Yay! Congrats on raise

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm about to head back into work like every other weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    some money. i went to the store and purchased a flamtethrower to roast some draenei with it.

RIP your laptop.

I think he's part Bengal so he gets bored easily, yeah. The Soundcloud photo is of my last cat. This one is almost 14 lbs and has a ton of muscle already, he's going to be a fucking beast. My last cat was like 7-8 lbs soaking wet..
    Ah yeah Bengals, hes probably highly intelligent with an extra demanding attention span. He knows hes being a pain howling like that to get his way

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. I haven't been, been thinking about going but I think my first time will probably be with kids (whether my own or someone else's...probably the latter). Want to checkout the Wizarding World at Universal Orlando so I'll be in FL anyway.
    There's surprisingly a lot to do at Disney without kids. I'm told the Food and Wine Festival is amazing if that's your thing and there's some impressive night life at Disney Springs. As for Universal it's definitely something to check out with older kids or even just a couple of adults.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Ah yeah Bengals, hes probably highly intelligent with an extra demanding attention span. He knows hes being a pain howling like that to get his way
    Yeah he knows for sure which is why we've been ignoring it/using the second bedroom as a timeout room as needed. Have had two cats and a Golden Retriever and am pretty sure his IQ is on par with the dog's at least.

10+ Year Old Account

RIP your laptop.
    i don't own a laptop. HA!
    WAIT.....you are implying something?
    are you implying im looking at....UGH GROSS!
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2018-03-12 at 01:40 AM.